I think if you have all the Pamela tapes and you pick up another Pamela tape, it should become a Tommy tape. Or, only Tommy tapes should spawn in drawers if you already have all the Pamela tapes. 

kinda wishing the tapes would be available offline,but that would probably only happen if we ever get the offline counselor mode alot of us are asking about.

I don't think I'll ever use offline unless being Jason counts towards the final chapter trophy. I just hate when I find Pamela tapes because I have them all. You shouldn't be able to find them if you have them all. At the very least, it would stop players that have them all from picking them up, so players that don't have all the tapes can get them. 

1 hour ago, Sphen1313 said:

I don't think I'll ever use offline unless being Jason counts towards the final chapter trophy. I just hate when I find Pamela tapes because I have them all. You shouldn't be able to find them if you have them all. At the very least, it would stop players that have them all from picking them up, so players that don't have all the tapes can get them. 

i actually prefer to play offline.I don't like playing against other players in video games,due to my learning disability.