I hope it is included in the bot improvements (at least selecting which bots are in the mach and maybe the outfits), but with all of the things the dev's have mentioned, and this not being one of then, I am not liking our odds.

• Sad 1

I tried asking them questions regarding this topic during the stream today but they did not answer any of them.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:51 AM, Jay Shen said:

Agreed. I'd like to  add an option for bots to how the bots play.  You can choose Aggressive (will attack you more), Objective type (focus on escaping),  or Grouping (will try to stick together).  Be nice if they could do emotes as well after they stun you.

You know , this a Thing why some People only Play it offline. To not get trolled.

I love the offline bot mode and I would really appreciate the ability to customize the experience as mentioned here.  Being able to pick the counselors and their clothing would be nice.  I would also love to be able to pick their perks and maybe have some kind of option for more pocket knives/health sprays to spawn to make it even more challenging.  The only other thing I would like them to alter is the ability to play offline bot mode offline.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Matt23leo said:

I love the offline bot mode and I would really appreciate the ability to customize the experience as mentioned here.  Being able to pick the counselors and their clothing would be nice.  I would also love to be able to pick their perks and maybe have some kind of option for more pocket knives/health sprays to spawn to make it even more challenging.  The only other thing I would like them to alter is the ability to play offline bot mode offline.  

I can Play it offline on PS4...but I can only Play as Part III and Part V Jason because they are unlocked at Level 0... with Level 125 kills....makes sense.

On 5/10/2018 at 3:39 PM, tHr33 said:

I tried asking them questions regarding this topic during the stream today but they did not answer any of them.

Not making me like my odds any more :(

Still, hopefully we'll be able to generate enough interest that they'll add it in at some point (like they did with the "mean girl" trope)

On 5/17/2018 at 8:58 AM, Rapsynrev said:

Still, hopefully we'll be able to generate enough interest that they'll add it in at some point (like they did with the "mean girl" trope)

Except that thread generated very strong response and hence the result. Here, we have very little response for Offline gameplay improvement. 

Well, it looks like the upcoming update will not feature any of the requested improvement for Offline gameplay.

I'd give devs more time as they were busy improving important aspects of gameplay.

We will, hopefully, have something to cheer on in an update after 24th's. Fingers crossed.

Too bad. But like I said not terribly surprising. I too hope they see the value added for something like this soon!  I wouldn't think it would even be that hard to implement either (but I could be wrong).  well, at least relative to the gigantic undertaking they just finished :P