Hello,

It would be great if there is an option to select counselors we want to play against instead of randomly selected counselors. 

EDIT

I think it would add more fun to offline bot mode if we can customize gameplay settings like one I mentioned above and some other settings like Map timing, police response time, Tommy Jarvis response time, etc.

EDIT 2:

@FunMonster suggested some really required changes here:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17195-options-for-offline-bots/

1. Switch rain on/off. (This option could apply to online play too)

2. Choose counselor line up, or have them wear the clothes you have chosen in character customization, or randomize the available clothes sets, for a bit of variety. 

Right now they just wear same 1st set of clothing every match and its boring. I want to kill chad in his annoying tiger-stripe swimwear, etc.

3. When you are counselor you hear custom music for each Jason. Let us hear that custom music for each Jason whilst we are playing as Jason in offline bots, or at least make it an option.

4. The option to mute Pamela's voice. Great voice acting, but it's so repetitive every time stunned that I hear it in my sleep now. Plus switch off when playing Roy just makes sense. (This option could apply to online play too)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

You want LaChappa x7 huh? :D

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

You want LaChappa x7 huh? :D

You wouldn't stand a chance. 

• Haha 1

Yeah, offline bots are good practice setup. I would really like to face some counselors whom I struggle against in hard mode instead of randomly selected counselors.

• Like 1

I think this should be available in a later update, along with the bots having the perks you picked up for them. Imagine going against 7 Battle Chads with the Heavy Hitter, Slugger, and Man at Arms or Sucker Punch perks XD. 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2018 at 5:38 AM, LadySansaLannister said:

I think this should be available in a later update, along with the bots having the perks you picked up for them. Imagine going against 7 Battle Chads with the Heavy Hitter, Slugger, and Man at Arms or Sucker Punch perks XD. 

Yes, this would be a great addition. It will make hard mode more competitive. We can select the perk that we find most annoying. 

On 06/01/2018 at 11:36 PM, Honkytonkgamer said:

I would like to change outfits for the counselors, or maybe the difficulity individually.

Yes, they should allow changing outfits if they ever implement this feature. Not sure, if they will allow us change difficulty individually, but it will great if they do.

• Like 1

I have expanded my initial idea to a more customizable offline experience and instead of creating a new thread, I have updated title of this post.

They must and the option to change the time limit to make it longer or shorter,among Other things you have mentioned .

7x Vanessas vs a J7. Or 7 Tommy Jarvis, each with a shotgun and knife. 

Good luck.

Agreed. I'd like to  add an option for bots to how the bots play.  You can choose Aggressive (will attack you more), Objective type (focus on escaping),  or Grouping (will try to stick together).  Be nice if they could do emotes as well after they stun you.

• Like 1

So far we have following enhancement request for Offline Mode:

• Being able to select counselors of our choice.
  • The perks and clothing of counselors should be customizable.
  • Map settings like map time, Police response time & Tommy Jarvis response time should be customizable.
  • Bot behavior Aggressive (will attack you more), Objective type (focus on escaping),  or Grouping (will try to stick together).
  • Like 3

Everything above I hope is included soon. Make it much more interesting.

There was nothing major added for Offline play in this patch. Looks like we need to wait few more months. :(

• Sad 1

Yeah we definitely need more options. It's a must for us folks who wanted single player from the get go. And we either need our profile to be available offline, or for all Jason's and skins (and upcoming weapon swap) to be available in the offline mode where you cannot level up anyway. I've paid for kill packs. I want them to be available when i'm playing bots whether I have an internet connection or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FunMonster said:

Yeah we definitely need more options. It's a must for us folks who wanted single player from the get go. And we either need our profile to be available offline, or for all Jason's and skins (and upcoming weapon swap) to be available in the offline mode where you cannot level up anyway. I've paid for kill packs. I want them to be available when i'm playing bots whether I have an internet connection or not.

Exactly, at least clothing pack should be made available.

The funny thing is, offline mode does require Internet connection. :(

Guys, let's keep offline discussion at one place just like "Mean Girl Counselor" thread. That thread is a success now.

Let's make devs hear our voices about offline gameplay and let's keep the discussion at one place. 

Sounds good to me :)  Honestly this is one thing I am most interested in seeing (custom bot options).

Thanks for the mention. 😃

I would really like to be able to select the options in this thread. The offline bots are getting some upgrades in the update, hopefully that includes selection options. I think the perks they get will be random, it would be cool if you could select them for each counselor individually though.

• Like 3