Sign in to follow this  
rockyranger21

Future Content and Ideas

I recently got the game for Christmas of 2017 and have been enjoying the game and i know alot  of other players have been playing alot longer are more experienced and have are having issues, but with that said i just wanted to put my thoughts out there with some ideas im throwing around in my head.

SS Lazarus,extend the game play time for this map counselors are working together to get the ship to shore and then opens up to a new map of them in Manhattan and we have the subway area. one new counselors to play from this movie Rennie Wickham. 

part 7 new counselor tina she can throw objects and move things to block jason from getting to her.      KM-14 from jason x should be a bad ass and can fight off jason.

we need a story mode that can kind of link them all together each movie and map, we can switch out from playing either jason or counselor through out the story or levels and the levels help you unlock additional kills clothing items and characters. 

new jason from the remake he is fast has lots of new traps and under ground hideout system. new map from movie

New jason from the freddy vs jason movie new map that extends into freddy world and real world

counselors have two threats and jason has to kill counselor's and beware of freddy a player can use freddy to get and upper hand 

they have so much material to work with from the franchise i know alot goes into it and rights and money but hope to see so much more to come new game modes and we need a story mode.

I would love to see gunmedia extend in to making nightmare on elm street games and Halloween even hellraiser would be awesome fingers cross.

just some more thoughts we should also be able to adjust the game play time from 20 to 30 or unlimited and we should be able to push pull or move objects to barricade doors.

They unfortunately do not have the rights for FvJ, I still hope one day we can see that Jason, but as for now that plan is out. From what I know there won't  be a Pre-Uber Jason but I'm still hoping they may change their mind and put Pre-Uber in as a skin

13 minutes ago, The Monoxide Child said:

They unfortunately do not have the rights for FvJ, I still hope one day we can see that Jason, but as for now that plan is out. From what I know there won't  be a Pre-Uber Jason but I'm still hoping they may change their mind and put Pre-Uber in as a skin

that would still be awesome and ive been looking at some other forums and its giving me more ideas like instead of calling for tommy we call for km 14 and to escape its an escape pod 2 to 4 people.

more character ideas why dont we have a young tommy or reggie to play as i know they are kids but they were a big part in the movies. Wouldnt it be sweet to see reggie come in on a tractor or tommy down the stairs bald ready to hack a bitch up. 

I can see those being options, basically what I'm speculating as well. Only time will tell. My DLC wish list would have to be, more kills, playable Kane Hodder as Jason/Counselor (Mainly counselor), Pre-Uber Jason, Weapon Swap, and possibly customizations to Jason to certain extents. 

1 minute ago, rockyranger21 said:

more character ideas why dont we have a young tommy or reggie to play as i know they are kids but they were a big part in the movies. Wouldnt it be sweet to see reggie come in on a tractor or tommy down the stairs bald ready to hack a bitch up. 

Because of rating, young Tommy and young Reggie can't be in game.

However that doesn't mean, they can't age Reggie to 17/18, check my thread in feedback/suggestions. 

20 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Because of rating, young Tommy and young Reggie can't be in game.

However that doesn't mean, they can't age Reggie to 17/18, check my thread in feedback/suggestions. 

True ill check it out

Pamela was the kick starter goal, if we see it, that's a different story.

20 minutes ago, rockyranger21 said:

more thoughts for counselors why do we not have a pamela or the orgianl final girl from the first friday the 13th alice

4 hours ago, rockyranger21 said:

More counsellors? *cough* Mean Girl *cough*

No under age concerns or age change needed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elias Voorhees said:

I want Tina instead of Tommy and she has her psychic powers. :D

hmmm...i wouldn't want to make her too tough for Jason to handle,even though Tommy is the only character that can actually kill Jason in the game.I think what i would do as Tina is this... since she can use her telekinesis to levitate objects,it would be fun to see Jason walking towards her in a room,she makes a wrench on a nearby table fly to her outstretched hand so she can clobber him with it by the time he reaches her....lol...that would be priceless.

I, for one, would LOVE for the police to be able to come into the campsites and search for counselors, opening fire on Jason as needed. Having seen Jason take multiple gunshots in the later films, I think it would just be appropriate. Jason's resilience and tenacity would be better highlighted, methinks, if aforementioned features were added. Different Jason designs would be neat, too; imagine seeing a new Jason design every so often. Aside from all of that, the obvious applies:

Fixing bugs such as inept bots (Tommy Jarvis looking through the same drawers, Tommy Jarvis standing at the campfire, counselors running in and out of the same room as Jason, etc).

So if we get an aged Reggie in game, will he spawn driving a tractor?

Reggie.jpg

........Sorry Jason, don't need a pocket knife, I got a Ford 3400.

• Like 1