final_gal

Which high stat combos would you like to see on counselors?

Which 2 above average stats would you like to see together on a counselor? I know most people would like a +stamina/repair character, any other ideas? 

+luck/repair or +luck/strength (though that might be unbalanced) sound interesting to me. 

Speed and repair.

Haven't played in a while so I forgot all the stats but 10 speed and 10 repair would be so op. Run in with a part fix it in 3 seconds and run away again.

Counselors get 35/70 points to distribute 10 on 2 wouldn't leave a lot for others lol

4 minutes ago, Dandan10 said:

Counselors get 35/70 points to distribute 10 on 2 wouldn't leave a lot for others lol

It would almost be worth it xD

1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

It would almost be worth it xD

Lol fast mover who tires quickly, does no damage and finds nothing in draws with luck but can fix shit fast too, I'd give it a go lol

Well it doesn't even need to be 10 repair, 6 or 7 are just fine and still enough to repair in Jason's face.

High composure+stamina would also be great for juking; almost never lose mini map + very quick stamina regen 

33 minutes ago, Dandan10 said:

Lol fast mover who tires quickly, does no damage and finds nothing in draws with luck but can fix shit fast too, I'd give it a go lol

Luck has nothing to do with drawers. Every item's spawn is predetermined the moment the match loads. Anything that spawns anywhere has already been assigned its location. Luck does not "generate" an item in a drawer when you attempt to open it.

High luck and stamina character. Don't care about repair skill or strength. Those stats can be low to compensate for luck and stamina.

I think if they added another hero character like a Tina.

She would be perfect for Kenny's stats to compensate for repeat uses of random telekinesis and maybe even less overall HP potential.

I thought Shelly would've been perfect for the high/decent speed, decent repair but horrible stamina.

A character with good speed, good repair but horrible stamina would be interesting. You could be fast, but not for very long. A character with like 1 or 2 stamina but 7-8 speed and a 6-7 repair.

If composure, strength and stealth mattered more. The possibilities could be even more interesting.

9 minutes ago, Chad face said:

We need another Kenny type of character 

You mean the widely anticipated 'mean girl' counsellor?

35 minutes ago, Chad face said:

We need another Kenny type of character 

What about Adam and Fox? They are well rounded and imo better than Kenny.