Jasonlives4ever

New electric power box environmental kill!

I love the environmental kills you guys have in the game. However one famous one is missing. Jason has killed a few people by electrocuting them throwing them into power boxes or outlets. Please add this environmental kill it would look pretty awesome seeing Jason fry some counselors!

• Like 4

exactly kill two birds with one stone. I thought this was an obvious environmental kill that should have been implemented months ago!

I like the sound of this for sure but the only issue with this would be if you were still able to fix that generator, because if once you kill someone on it then it's completely busted this would mean you can no longer call in Tommy if that cabin is knocked out by this specific generator which wouldn't go down well. This would have to be able to repair it even after it's been used as an environment kill which might take away from it since the body would just drop to the floor afterwards instead of become static in the electrical box.

1 hour ago, Hellraz3r said:

I like the sound of this for sure but the only issue with this would be if you were still able to fix that generator, because if once you kill someone on it then it's completely busted this would mean you can no longer call in Tommy if that cabin is knocked out by this specific generator which wouldn't go down well. This would have to be able to repair it even after it's been used as an environment kill which might take away from it since the body would just drop to the floor afterwards instead of become static in the electrical box.

Maybe add a strength qte to move the body with the branch/2x4/bat?

7 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I love the environmental kills you guys have in the game. However one famous one is missing. Jason has killed a few people by electrocuting them throwing them into power boxes or outlets. Please add this environmental kill it would look pretty awesome seeing Jason fry some counselors!

Firstly, I love this idea.

That being said, I always thought the electrocution death in Part III of Chuck (aka Mitch, aka Tommy Chong) should be noted as Jason's first ACCIDENTAL kill. 

Yes, Jason intended to kill him, but I refuse to believe he intended to kill him that way.

Seriously. You can't convince me that Jason -- with his childlike mind -- knew Chuck would be electrocuted just by being shoved into a power box. In fact, the circumstances for someone to die that way would have to be rather precise, which -- again -- I cannot be convinced Jason was aware of beforehand.

I think Big J gave ol' Stoner Chuck a mighty shove, Chuck got cooked, and Jason thought, "Hey! Job done. That was easy."

But again -- seriously cool idea for a new kill. We have death by fire and water. Why not by electricity? 

1 hour ago, Hellraz3r said:

Ok then yes add a repair feature for the power boxes. That would take care of that issue.

The generators have context kills on them. They just need to tweak them from a quick headbash to a hold and electrocute. I would also be nice if the context kill blew out the power on the generator, but it does not at this time.

6 hours ago, Hellraz3r said:

I don't think it would even be that bad if you couldn't fix it. For one, it requires some specific conditions like a counselor being there, Jason grabbing them, no pocket knives, and it would have to be the Tommy generator for it to matter. Even if you can't call Tommy, counselors are too strong as it is. 

i'd like to see it happen too.Even though i only play offline now,i only get to kill characters outside by the power box every now and then.It's hard for me to purposely chase,or carry a counselor over to it just to do that,so i can't imagine that it  would be too much of a problem.The question is would it be too easy to do online,to the point that people complain that it happens too much?That i'm not so sure of.

i'd love to see this implemented too, i wanna throw mitch into the box like chuck's death from part 3 haha

Jason smashes the head of the counselor in the powerbox. Counselor gets electrocuted. Jason pulls him back out and throws him away like trash. Still repairable after that.