JJ-ROXX

What Are You Playing? (Other than Friday the 13th of course!)

Anyone play Overwatch? Soldier 76 is rocking a hockey mask for this year's Halloween event.

I just love Minecraft! It's the best way to kill some free time for me. I even installed the pocket edition on my smartphone. It's still the same old sandbox with blocky graphics but it runs even faster than a PC version. There is a big amount of mods for it as well. Does anybody like Minecraft here?

I've recently decided to climb the Tower of Barbs in Sudan 51's "Let it Die."  My wife ordered me a physical copy from Japan and it's rekindled my liaison with whacky Asian Ultra-Violence.  It's quite a grind for a free-to-play game, but if you want to weather the storm without dropping cash, you have to have thick skin.  I'm so addicted to it.  Challenge and grind await in the Tower of Barbs.  When frustration sets in, I grind up some scantily clad counselors by the lakeside . . .  Perfect recipe for satisfaction . . .

My laptop is slow and can't play most modern games, so I found it interesting to play on my phone. Actually, it's pretty cool because you can play wherever you want. Some of my favorite are Zombs Royale io, Slay.one, Zombs.io, Scribble.io, Slither.io. You can find them here http://iospace.games/top

I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series. Morrowind is my favorite, an old game but still very awesome

I occasionally play Solitaire like this one at my office, I'm also a big fan of Harvest Moon series and Stardew Valley. These games consume all my free time.