JJ-ROXX

What Are You Playing? (Other than Friday the 13th of course!)

over the last few months,i got into the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,and i have a few of the games.I went to a local mom and pop used store and managed to get the collector's editions of Hyperdimension Neptunia 1-3 for PS3,and i got the spinoff game,Hyperdevtion Noire- Goddess Black Heart for the Vita off Ebay.Also picked up River City- Rival Showdown for 3DS,it's another remake of River City Ransom,and very fun.Also playing Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PS4.

Well , I am spending most of my time to Friday because I don´t want to let it go but every once in awhile I switch to Turok: Dinosaur Hunter and Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. Some Childhood favorites. I actually started to Play the second with a Controller + Mouse Hybrid. Feels awesome to walk with the Controller and aim with the mouse.

If I now just could Play Ultimate/Final Doom with a Controller or figure out how…….(if someone can help me out here , please tell me!)

After the recent flash sale, this last weekend I played Pinball FX 3 with mainly the Aliens board. Love pinball and it's lots of fun to me. Also started Far Cry Primal up some. 

On PS4,playing a bit of Telltales Games Walking Dead Collection and Dead Rising,on my PS3,playing a japanese Resident Evil game called Biohazard Chronicles HD Selection(It has Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles on one disc),and playing Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 Plus on Gamecube,still a fun game after all these years.

Well , I am playing Ultimate Doom now sometimes , if I can´t really Play F13 or just want to kick ass. And I have it with GZDoom and holy fuck is it amazing!

On 7/8/2018 at 6:45 AM, JF13 said:

Plus on Gamecube

Totally irrelevant, but I found out I have a GameCube while I was moving some shit to my new place yesterday. Also had a Wii in the box lol

8 hours ago, Truth said:

Totally irrelevant, but I found out I have a GameCube while I was moving some shit to my new place yesterday. Also had a Wii in the box lol

If it's old school gaming tech, it's relevant. I pulled my Gamecube and Wii from the basement. I'm gonna fire up Tales of Symphonia (Wii) and 007 Nightfire (Gamecube) for old times sake. With the 13th being friday, I might pull out the old NES F13 just for the fun of it.

im either on f13(made some great friends just to give up) or battlefield 1.just downloaded h1z1 but havent really tried it yet

at the moment,i'm playing 2 Final Fantasy games...Final Fantasy Tactics- War of the Lions for PSP and Dissidia Final Fantasy NT for PS4.Tactics has a few new characters/job classes added in,plus animated story scenes,while Dissidia in a 3 on 3 fighting game,though story mode is a bit hard,so you have to level up your characters  alot.

I am playing some Doom Mods (Reelism and Guncaster combined) Right now , when my Internet is crap (guess what I Play when my Internet works). I don't know , if I should Play Saints Row IV. I should probably wait until one of my Friends gets it.

recently picked up Final Fantasy 13-2 for PS3.Tried it because it has an easy mode in it(The other FF13 games were too hard for me),and managed to get to the final chapter.Levelling up a bit before i take on the final boss.The game feels like a Doctor Who story,with all the time travel and fixing paradoxes,so i'm enjoying it alot.

Its summer so my gaming time is usually more limited, but Ive been jumping in and out of some of the older Assassins Creed games. In the middle of pt2. right now. Pretty fun game to kill some time here and there when I'm bored with F13 for the night.

I go back and forth between my Xbox and PS4. Currently, I seem to be playing a lot of Halo Wars 2 again. Love that game. 

Playing Killing floor 2 and looking into get back into the original killing floor mod. Looking forward to last year in hopes that it will be a good asymmetrical horror replacement or something... There arent any good ones out there besides f13, and without that so far all I have is just a huge empty hole. I wish there was a good horror vs game like with an aliens or silent hill theme or something that was newer and relevant... I wish I had the dev skills to make one like that. Oh also some scream game is in development and a chucky game maybe. looking forward to those WAY down the road.

22 hours ago, BLOODYFISHTACO said:

Playing Killing floor 2 and looking into get back into the original killing floor mod. Looking forward to last year in hopes that it will be a good asymmetrical horror replacement or something... There arent any good ones out there besides f13, and without that so far all I have is just a huge empty hole. I wish there was a good horror vs game like with an aliens or silent hill theme or something that was newer and relevant... I wish I had the dev skills to make one like that. Oh also some scream game is in development and a chucky game maybe. looking forward to those WAY down the road. 

I think the chucky one is called Charlie the Legend (Edit : Yes , it's called Charlie the Legend). And that scream game Looks promising....uhhhh! I hope it becomes something similar like this one!

• Thanks 1

In between playing Silent Hill Downpour, Silent Hill 2 and Sims 2 depending on which game I feel like playing that day till I finish the Silent Hill games and dig out more. The Sims 2 is for coming home from dealing with bullshit people at work and needing a laugh. I have Part 7 Jason in my Sims 2 game and for some reason, he's taking up a habit of peeing on some of my Sim's book shelves when he comes over to visit them. Recorded him to in the act of doing it. I don't think my other characters appreciate having their books drenched in lake water and zombie pee.

Super Mario 64 , I should be ashamed of myself that I never completed that game (I was probably too busy playing Hexen 64). And I am Right now at 64 stars , lol.

just got these again on my XB1, absolutely LOVE them to death

tomb-raider-anniversary-and-legend-xbox-

On 9/17/2018 at 1:11 PM, deathbat96777 said:

Any of y'all played the Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy remastered?

played the PS4 version and loved it, some of the jumping has changed and you really need to be perfect