JJ-ROXX

What Are You Playing? (Other than Friday the 13th of course!)

Battlefront 2 EA

Dead by daylight

Grand theft auto V ( replaying story mode for like the 5th time )

For honor 

Overwatch 

Fallout: New Vegas

Just got Biohazard Chronicles HD Selection for the Japan PS3.It has Resident Evil- Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles on one disc.Most of the text is in Japanese,but the voices are in english,and it has the option to play using the controller instead of a Playstation Move remote.So far,i beat many of the missions on Umbrella Chronicles,and i'm playing through the levels based on RE2 in Darkside Chronicles.

I've been playing Deep Rock Galactic on Xbox. Fun little mining/fps game. It's in early stages but quite fun.

Still dipping in to Overwatch several times a week. Looking forward to trying out Brigitte.

Also been playing Vermintide, the first one, with my fiancée and her brother. We all played the hell out of Left 4 Dead back in the day so we've enjoying that a lot, always heard it was good but didn't have time to try before. Should be done by the time Vermintide 2 comes out, which is getting good reviews for the PC release.

I've also been getting the itch to go back to my worlds in Fallout 4 and Skyrim again. Mess around with some mods, try to see how I left things. Might do that.

In the future, Sea of Thieves looms. Was unsure whether I'd pre-order but, given the Vermintide situation, probably I'll wait to see reviews and let them get some early patches/online stability/balancing out of the way first. Maybe give it a few weeks for that.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Still dipping in to Overwatch several times a week

I never got into Overcrack.  I have plenty of friends who still play though. They have all tried to get me into OW, League of Legends, and DOTA 2. I have resisted the dark side. :lol: 

For the past week or so, I've been playing the Rainbow Six Siege: Outbreak DLC. It is a limited time, co-op zombie hunting game with the R6S mechanics. It really has been fun to play. But, there are a few games that I am looking forward to this year:

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night by Koji Igarashi. The man behind Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. It is supposed to be in the vein of Castlevania series.

Mega Man 11 Just to see if they are going to deliver on what they promise. I loved the Mega Man series during the NES and SNES days.

Red Dead Redemption 2 I had a blast with the first one. I didn't think I would be a fan of a western-themed action game, but the first one was really fun to play.

State of Decay 2 Open world zombie fighting that now has co-op play? Sign me up.

State of Decay 2 is on my radar. Played the first one for like a month solid. Gotta see some more of it yet, though.

Got to HR 113 or something on MH World so I'm waiting for some DLC before I invest more time into it. Excellent game and I've made so many different armor sets and weapons that any weapon I choose is guaranteed to be strong :)

Playing a bit of Rocket League every now and then, also came back for a second playthrough of Prey.

Waiting for Sea of Thieves right now. Played the stress test and beta test and had a great time :)

I have more hours in F4 than I care to admit; thankfully I played all of my Skyrim on an xbox, so there's no Steam record of how many hundreds thousands of hours I spent exploring every nook and cranny of that. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is neat, but I find the combat it a bit clunky re: changing the guard in which you're holding your sword. Civ 6 is a great way to waste a day if some friends are feeling competitive, but I can't stand the AI.

Tried DbD for a few weeks and just couldn't get into it. Heavily slanted in favor of survivors, but also incredibly boring to play as a survivor. At least I had fun as a counselor during the great Jason fuckfest of F13's December 2017 patch.

Farcry 5 looks interesting, though, so I'll probably play it pretty exhaustively once it comes out.

PUBG

Deep Rock Galactic - this game is like left for dead meets Minecraft meets starship troopers. 

Candy crush

Fortnite

DBD

Yandere Sim

Pretty much all the games I play because I have no life.

(The next person that comments a "confused emoji" thing on my comment, oh boy.)

On 3/16/2018 at 2:31 PM, Brigadius said:

PUBG

Deep Rock Galactic - this game is like left for dead meets Minecraft meets starship troopers. 

Candy crush

They've got a new update (10) in cert right now. New flying enemies, webs in passages, sticky slime in the bogs areas, FPS upgrades, crash fixes, and more customization options. Looking forward to it.

On 3/14/2018 at 10:24 AM, Kodiak said:

Waiting for Sea of Thieves right now. Played the stress test and beta test and had a great time :)

Since SoT is snotty and refuses to include PS4 in its distribution, I am awaiting Ubisoft's Skull and Bones. It looks to be pretty promising, and I am signed up as a beta tester. Hopefully will get to try it out soon. 

15 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Since the game came out today, this is my entire friend feed

I have the game pass, so I tried it out last night. I had no clue what I was supposed to be doing, and it seemed the other 3 people I got stuck with were having the same problems. I eventually figured out how to get the ship sailing and stopped at an island. I wandered around and eventually found something, so I grabbed it and started heading back to the ship. It came into sight just as it started sailing away... So that mermaid thing popped up and brought me back to the ship (without whatever I had found...). Next island I found some gun powder. Didn't really know what it was for in the game, but I figured it was worth bringing to the ship. I threw it in there and someone walked in behind me. I went to the barrel of gunpowder and hit it with my sword (kind of like hitting things in F13 to get someone's attention on it) and blew up the ship, killing both of us in the process... I got back to the ship eventually (the dude I killed left) and we got to another island. Same as before, I found a chest just as they were sailing away... That's when I left. I'll probably play around a bit later solo to figure things out a little more. Seemed like a halfway decent game, but I don't think I would pay $60 for it...

I’ve been playing TLOU multiplayer a lot recently. That’s been my favourite MP since 2013. I also love to play DBD. 

Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Assassins Creed. Mostly single player games. F13 my first mulitplayer I really got into. Play Rocket League from time to time also..

Since my last post in late Jan I've been playing CoD: WW2, Injustice 2, Tekken 7, The Sexy Brutale (fun game, love the music), Metroid: Samus Returns (the 3DS remake), Tomba (PS1), Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy (I'm atm slowly trying to 100% complete Crash 1), Star Wars Pod Racer Revenge (PS2 classics),  some Goldeneye 007, Episode 1 Pod Racer & Castlevania 64 (I got a Brawler 64 gamepad for the N64, which has so far been really awesome and made playing games on the system for me at least so much better, so I've been playing a lot of 64 games and ended up playing all the way through CV 64 for the first time as Schneider) though once the April update hits I'll be back to playing more F13: The Game.

Just picked up an oldie but a goodie with Resident Evil REmake remaster for the PS4. :)

6 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

desura_960x1320.jpg

Good lord lol. 

I recently started playing some Tooth and Tail. 

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Overwatch

Street Fighter 5

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash