JJ-ROXX

What Are You Playing? (Other than Friday the 13th of course!)

Gone back to GTAO and made some races to... 'test'... my crew. Still trying to see how many rage quitters I'll get in them, as my old crew on the 360 (coincidentally a RACE crew) kicked me for making too many... 'testing'... races lol.

The games I had time to squeeze in with my current busy schedule:

Daily Games: Batman: Arkham Knight, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Resident Evil 6

Casual Games: Dragon Quest IV, Final Fantasy 6 (20th time), Left 4 Dead, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Star Ocean: First Departure, Tales of Symphonia

Games for old times sake: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Legend of Zelda, Streets of Rage 2, Suikoden II, Super Mario Bros. 3

Games for when I have more time: Drakengard, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zombies Ate My Neighbors

My library is bigger than the time I have available to enjoy it.

On 2/14/2018 at 10:12 PM, Fair Play said:

The games I had time to squeeze in with my current busy schedule:

Daily Games: Batman: Arkham Knight, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Resident Evil 6

Casual Games: Dragon Quest IV, Final Fantasy 6 (20th time), Left 4 Dead, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Star Ocean: First Departure, Tales of Symphonia

Games for old times sake: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Legend of Zelda, Streets of Rage 2, Suikoden II, Super Mario Bros. 3

Games for when I have more time: Drakengard, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zombies Ate My Neighbors

My library is bigger than the time I have available to enjoy it.

my library is pretty big too.Got around 18 different systems.Out of all my games,about 97 of the games are Japanese games i imported.For my PS3 lately,I've been playing Musou Orochi Z (JPN),and Biohazard Revival Selection (RE- Code Veronica X and RE4) (JPN). For my PS4,i've been playing offline bots on Friday The 13th,Agents of Mayhem and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon- Wildlands.

18 hours ago, JF13 said:

my library is pretty big too.Got around 18 different systems.Out of all my games,about 97 of the games are Japanese games i imported.For my PS3 lately,I've been playing Musou Orochi Z (JPN),and Biohazard Revival Selection (RE- Code Veronica X and RE4) (JPN). For my PS4,i've been playing offline bots on Friday The 13th,Agents of Mayhem and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon- Wildlands.

It's nice to find another avid collector like myself.

• Like 1

I've started playing Kingdom hearts again, been slowly grinding and going through the game. 

2 hours ago, james4565 said:

Fortnite, and The classic uno cards with my friends at school :hearteyestiff:

I love a good game of Uno. B)

• Haha 1

I recently installed Friday the 13th back on Steam and started to play Offline Mode and finished the Virutal Cabin.

I also got Grand Theft Auto 4 for Xbox One and Xbox 360 and Postal 2 on Steam.

Ghost recon 
Persona 5
Tekken 7
Injustice 2
Last of Us
Uncharted lost legacy
Horizen Zero Dawn
WWE2K18
NioH
Dark Souls 3
Street Fighter V Arcade Edition 
King of fighters xiv 
Marvel vs capcom infinite 
Tomb Raider
Nier: Automata

Beat Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon- Wildlands for PS4 last night.It has 2 different endings to unlock,which is neat.Fun game!

Dynasty Warriors 9. Very addictive!

I've been playing Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, little bit of rainbow six, and the Escapists 2. 

Started to play some siege again, but. I've mainly been playing Battlefield 1,4 & sometimes Hardline(It's not as bad as people make it out to be). 

Also been replaying the arkham games, currently half way through arkham origins.

Maybe some woodlands from time to time, some ufc 3 as well.

That's pretty much it, I'm also getting into Squad and Rising storm 2 a lot more. But I haven't had a lot of time to play on my PC. Just mainly been playing on my ps4.

On 3/2/2018 at 9:25 PM, jistsomeguy said:

butt sex

Ohhh! It's starting to get a little too playful, settle down now darling ;).

just got Dynasty Warriors 9 and Telltales Games Walking Dead Collection for PS4,both are pretty fun.

On 3/2/2018 at 4:25 PM, jistsomeguy said:

butt sex

Is that couch multiplayer?

I switch between games a lot.

Dead By Daylight

White Noise 2

Still need to finish Guardians of the Galaxy and Walking Dead from TellTale with my girl.

Also play Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter with her. 

Played a bit of Zombi, but wasn't feeling the combat mechanics. 

Also play NHL 18 and Star Wars Battlefront 2. 

On 3/2/2018 at 4:25 PM, jistsomeguy said:

butt sex

What platform? We'll play together.

Fortnite for the most part

I think I'm just about done with F13 until the engine update

22 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

What platform? We'll play together.

If it's PC make sure you invite Ohmwrecker. 

#buttsexohm