JJ-ROXX

What Are You Playing? (Other than Friday the 13th of course!)

What other games are you guys currently playing?

for me it's Pokemon Moon

Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 remix. I’m a huge fan of the series and I’m also playing Ultra Sun.

But right now I’m also reliving my childhood and playing Super Mario and other SNES games on my retro duo console.

Playing a Japanese game called Sengoku Musou 3Z for PS3.It's got Samurai Warriors 3 and Samurai Warriors 3- Xtreme Legends together on  one disc.Samurai Warriors 3- Xtreme Legends was only released in Japan,so i imported the game.I tend to import alot of Japanese games,and learn how to play them.I have about 96 Japanese games now.

I recently picked up assassins creed origins and got the batman return to Arkham remastered pack

Just started up Horizon: Zero Dawn now that I finished up the new South Park game, and regularly log into Rocket League as well. 

9 hours ago, JF13 said:

Playing a Japanese game called Sengoku Musou 3Z for PS3.It's got Samurai Warriors 3 and Samurai Warriors 3- Xtreme Legends together on  one disc.Samurai Warriors 3- Xtreme Legends was only released in Japan,so i imported the game.I tend to import alot of Japanese games,and learn how to play them.I have about 96 Japanese games now.

Looked on my comp,and found i still have a pic of it.Starting play as Ranmaru Mori,who was one of the characters who was made into a Story Mode character with the addition of Samurai Warriors 3- Xtreme Legends.

Samurai Warriors 3Z Ranmaru PS3 small.jpg

• Like 1

was playing Friday The13th offline yesterday for PS4,finally got my level up to 31,so i could customize Part 9 Jason!

• Like 1

I am at the moment not playing anything else...i have an addiction :D

But i am excited for the new game Last Year to be released on console. Looks very entertaining!

I'm the type that plays a few games at once, depending on my mood. Honestly, other than F13 I've been having a hard time concentrating on any other 1 game recently.

And I'm way behind the times. Currently I'm playing Bloodborne, Hob & Samurai Warrior on ps4. I recently completed Until Dawn pretty quickly & Axiom Verge (loved this homage to old school Metroid). 

On pc I'm dabbling in Owlboy. I enjoy it so far...I'm a fan of the recent surge of indie 'throwback/nostalgia' games. 

• Like 1

On 04/01/2018 at 6:30 AM, BygoneTea0253 said:

Star Wars Battlefront 2. I know... I know pay to win you don't have to tell me.

Is it worth it for PC? How’s the fanbase? 

—————

For me it’s GTA 5 and whatever is on Ps+ this month.

at the moment,i just picked up Destiny 1 and Tom Clancy's The Division for PS4 and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep for PSP.

CURRENTLY:

DARK SOULS 3, HORIZON ZERO DAWN, NIOH, HELLBLADE, GHOST RECON WILDLANDS, TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION, GTA5 [Slowly dying], A couple of others here and there.

LOOKING FORWARD TO:

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, DARK SOULS 1 [REMASTERED].

I got the Mortal Kombat 3 game pack from GOG.com recently and am playing the first one. The DOS games are the closest translation to the arcade version if you can tolerate the music sounds like something out of Soundblaster and MIDI. The first Mortal Kombat for PC is actually the CD DOS version which means music and the arcade version with some sounds missing so it's the closest to the first MK on consoles.

With school at night, I've been focusing on GTA: San Andreas to do 100% completion (I'm at 91% with the heist missions now). I'm surprised with how Rockstar managed to do games from GTA III to Vice City Stories on a short time period, San Andreas has a lot to do.

Played the recent Metal Gear Survive beta. It was kinda fun for a while but does feel like a tower defense side mode (from MGS5) with too much tedious item management. 

recently been playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands for PS4,the Predator mission is awesome,it has some of the music from the first movie in it.Also been playing Mortal Kombat- Komplete Edition for PS3 and Mortal Kombat XL for PS4.

The past week or so I have been playing Fallout 4, then the past few days I have been playing Monster Hunter World.

Since Mid/Late Dec I've been playing CoD WW 2, Tekken 7, Wolfenstien 2: The New Colossus, The Order 1886, and Crash Bandicoot Remastered . Though once the new patch/content for F13 comes out (hopefully it'll be out by the time I get off work ) I'll definitely be hopping back into the game. 

Been playing Rainbow Six Siege, Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

• Like 1

took down 2 of the 4 main kingpins in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon- Wildlands for PS4.Also,on Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PS Vita,i finished story mode,and am playing the hell out of Raid Mode online with other people.I don't actually have a Vita,i have the Playstation TV system,which lets you play some of the Vita games on your tv.For most games,you can use a PS3 controller,but for games that require a touchscreen action,you need to use a PS4 controller instead.

i downloaded Shadow Warrior on Xbox One through games with gold and really loving this game!

Besides Friday the 13th, Assassin's creed origins hidden one's DLC. The lost world Jurassic park for the ps1 and Jurassic Park operations genesis for the ps2 and a little of Minecraft with a friend on the PC once in awhile. 

Besides f13 I’ve been playing overwatch, DBD and injustice 

• Like 2