My favorite part of this game are the kills. I love when they add new brutal ways to slay your teenage foe.  However, when you've done each kill hundreds of times they may get a little stale.

I'm just hoping to hear some ideas for some sick kills that may or may not make it into the game.

I have a couple Ideas. One of them would be a context kill on Pamela's altar. Think about it some loser is trying to kill you by getting the sweater and you manage to sweep in and grab them . Now what? You look at Pamela and press A (or the action button)  and the fun begins. You grab the machete used to kill Pamela and are about to ram it into the counselors chest when Jason hears mother call out his name. He looks confused at her. She tells him to bring the counselors to her. Jason then throws the counselors on there knees in front of mother. Forcing them face to face with the severed head. Pamela says in her mocking voice (witch only Jason can really hear i guess sense its in his head) did you really think you could hurt me or my beloved son. Then she yells Jason! Jason looks at her. Kill them, she yells. Then Jason goes nuts. He just swings and stabs maybe ending with a decapitation all the while Pamela laughs and the counselor screams. And don't forget about the music. Some of the music on some kills is so great. I know it would be a incredibly long kill but if you can afford the time it would be so worth it to totally RKO some counselor. Also the Part 6 over the shoulder spear throw, and maybe like a javelin throw. idk

What are yall's ideas 

Also, I really want the axe kill from part 7 (russell kill). Could be a great part 3 kill pack kill.

• Like 2

My idea is that Jason slams the counselor's head into a windowsill, stunning them, then Jason slams the window on the counselor's head like a guillotine. I would love to see what kills other people have in mind :)

• Thanks 1

Slicing the throat with the propeller after pulling out of the boat.

lifting up the car and putting the councelar under it, than dropping it on him.

throwing someone down the stairs.

smashing someone at the power box and electocuting them.

choking with the phone cable, while theire calling the cops.

there should be a kill by hanging (wire, rope, cable)

• Like 1

Dartboards kills - There  are already dartboards in several cabins, but  unfortunatly you can not use them. Jason should take a dart (mabe even two at once) an put tghem in a counselors eye (similiar to the deleted, alternative death of the unnamed  Boxer in Part 8)

Electrocutions - As several others have already strated: Jason should be able to electrocute victims at the power-boxes 

car hood slam - This should work as long as the battery is still missing. Jason should shove the upper body of a vctim under the car hood an repeatedly slam the hood until the counselor gets decapitated (see the famous "car hood kill" in the movie "Madman")

Death by spilts- Jason pushes down on counsellors shoulders forcing their legs to do the splits until the legs pop out of the hip and the spine collapses.

Car door body slam.

Jason should be able to activate items equipped to cousellors e.g. set fire crackers off on their backside or spraying the med spray down their throat.

Electrocution at power box

Forced to sit on camp fire or forced to sit and get impaled on his weapon on the ground.

Face smashed by frying pan in kitchen

Forced to literally 'eat the mic' when calling for Tommy

Forced to drown by fuel can when caught trying to pour fuel.

Death hug mk2: Jason hugs the counsellors smothering their face in his shirt whilst he holds their head and they flap their arms about.

Jason grabs the councelor whos carrying the gasoline and pours it down his throat.
Gasoline kill #2, Jason stuns the councelor, pours the gasoline on him than throws him in the fire, the councelor runs around, screams and burns to death
Jason smashes the councelors head with the car hood while hes putting in the battery.
Jason kills the councelor with his own weapon, twists councelors arm and stabs him with the councelors machete.
car kill, bu pushing it down the hill - all councelors either die or get seriously injured.
Jason grabs the councelor at the lake in the shallow water, and dronws him by steping on the back of his head.
Their should be a rope or cable above the windows on the second floor, so Jason could hang the councelor out the window.
TV kill by droping it on the councelors head, or just smashing his head into the TV screen.

Some of my ideas are going to make it into single player challenges, so I'm out of kill ideas tbh. Now if only I could get Gun Media to warm up to my idea for new unlockables I keep spamming lol

Tree crush: Jason grabs the counselor, places their head against the tree, the squeezes one hand against the tree, the other on the counselor's head until it crushes.

Closed doors should still have prompts. Rather than the head bash Jason just smashes the counselor through the door. until it's gone, and they are dead.

I'm also of the mind that important locations should have kills. Cars should allow Jason to slam a counselor to death under the hood. Fuse/power boxes should allow for electrocution (as has been noted by others). 

Also, while I think OP's kill is a bit off (Boring for a counselor who can't hear Pam) Jason should have some exotic means to kill trespassers in his cabin. Maybe a claw hammer to the head if we want to make a cinematic based kill, or maybe something much nastier. 

they should have a context kill at the archery range where jason puts counsleor against the target and shoves an arrow through them sticking them to the target. and the badge could be called robin hood. one of my favorite kills from the movies(cant remember which) a victim was leaning against a tree and jason came from behind and put a belt around their eyes(head) and the tree and then used a "sacred branch" to tighten it till they died. would love to see these two in the game.  the belt kill was eddie from part v