The7Reaper

Does anyone else just slash now since pocket knives seem to be so common now?

Like seriously I swear I find at least one in every two cabins and that's not counting the camp sites that's are pretty much an NRA members wet dream I actually miss when pocket knives and shotguns were rare.

Nope, I never slash counselors until they die ( well maybe Tommy, haha). I thinks it's way too boring. I enjoy seeing the cool kill animations. 😋

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Mostly slash to death these days. They want to teabag and dance, that's fine by me...just makes hacking them down eventually that much better. If it's someone who's played a respectful game and there's no risk of them escaping, I'll put in the effort to get a nice environmental or at least a Part 4 grab kill.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

Nope, I never slash counselors until they die ( well maybe Tommy, haha). I thinks it's way too boring. I enjoy seeing the cool kill animations. 😋

Stop stealing my thoughts!!!

i love doing grab kills but have been slashing lately due to overabundance of knives

It's sad that we have to resort to slashing but even then it is still pretty easy to avoid those slashes, especially with all these health sprays too. 

It's like Jason is fucked by both ends.

Nope and as I mentioned before knives mean nothing I'll grab you to waste them or hack you to hobbling then grab to make you use it, I like more points and slashing is boring af

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Considering that the hit detection when slashing is an absolute joke unless you are directly facing off with someone, I still stick to grab kills. Just love them glorious kill animations! ^_^

I used to only use grab kills. They are just so epic looking, but now I only slash. It’s just too much of a pain in the ass to chase a counselor, grab them, only to be hit with a PK then have to start the process all over and have it repeated with every other f’ing counselor because every single one of em has knives. Iv even stopped shift grabbing and have gone into shift slashing. I know it’s boring, but I’m sorry, until the devs fix the game they are constantly breaking, I’m going to use the techniques that are high percentage. Getting hit with 5, 6 or 7 PKs just wastes too much damn time. It’s just more efficient to whack ppl down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I try not to slash as often as possible! It's lame, and yet every so often its funny slashing a kid slightly who thinks he is everything. 

Pocket knives really have little impact on game play, though for 5 seconds.

• Like 2

I don't play as Jason anymore since they turned the summer camps into armories for counselors. But I don't hold it against any Jason who just hacks counselors to death now. Saves a lot of hassle and potential escapes.

Can’t fucking slash anymore anyways! Since they broke Jason’s slash, everyone just crouches around Jason. You can’t fucking touch them. And if you grab them, they just stab you with one of the unlimited fucking pocketknives now. Online is fucking unplayable in this game. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

I never slash kill anyone...EVER! It's lame, and yet every once and a while its funny slash killing a kid who thinks he is all this and that.

So you do not slash ever? But you do sometimes slash so it's not not ever? 

I slash and grab kill, it's great. I can feel the fret as they limp away after a couple of slashes

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kohagan said:

So you do not slash ever? But you do sometimes slash so it's not not ever? 

I slash and grab kill, it's great. I can feel the fret as they limp away after a couple of slashes

Sorry I phrased my text wrong. I never slash "kill" anyone. I slash to cause limping, so its easier for me to grab them. But I never try to murder counselors, because you get less XP.

I wont ever do a grab any more if there’s more than one around, because if its not the knife it’s another player hitting me from behind that stuns me. At least with a slash I feel like I am getting somewhere. But if I think the counselor is alone I’ll attempt a grab. The most recent game I played I killed 4 via slash (3 plus Tommy), one in a hiding spot, one with a standard grab, and one grab out of the car. The last person timed out but I was closing in. Would have gotten to them if it wasn’t for all of the health sprays. 

4 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Sorry I phrased my text wrong. I never slash "kill" anyone. I slash to cause limping, so its easier for me to grab them. But I never try to murder counselors, because you get less XP.

Ah right, cool. Works great like that. 

• Like 1

Nope I Slash to cause damage I always go for the grab if they have a pocket knife oh well that's just one less that i have to worry about 

unless they want to fight 1v1 or 1v3

• Like 1

Depending on how much stamina they have left and how much faster they are than me, I'll slash/throw knives until they are limping then I'll attempt a grab, but sometimes time isn't with me and I have to attempt that grab. 

Bad lobbies: no. 

Experienced lobbies: yes.   Especially when in stalk someone says “yay another pocket knife” meaning they probably now have 2. 

Rven with slashing only I end up going 4/8 in a good lobby. 

Slash. Slash. Grab. Pocket Knifed. Heal. Slash. Slash. Grab. Kill.

Thats how I play Jason.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Whenever I come across a slasher only Jason I usually see people run and die pretty quick. I like to drag it out by running them round a table or sofa for as long as I can. Then they start trying to grab again. Must annoy the hell out of them though...

2 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

Whenever I come across a slasher only Jason I usually see people run and die pretty quick. I like to drag it out by running them round a table or sofa for as long as I can. Then they start trying to grab again. Must annoy the hell out of them though...

This ^^ 

I just feel bad for Jason players all together. Slashing will work against new counselors who think they are invincible with the large amount of pocket knives but for players who are aware of the trend, I usually stack on those health sprays.

Which is why I'm hoping to get that medic perk very badly. 

Even then it is still easy to avoid those slashes you just have to be aware of when Jason shifts and how much distance is between you and him.