The7Reaper

Does anyone else just slash now since pocket knives seem to be so common now?

I'll slash if I find that taking the chance of a botched grab will result in the counselors completing an objective before I can recover, if it I'm getting swarmed.  Attempting grabs in those circumstances is just asking for trouble, especially if a demasking is being attempted.

12 hours ago, Dandan10 said:

Nope and as I mentioned before knives mean nothing I'll grab you to waste them or hack you to hobbling then grab to make you use it, I like more points and slashing is boring af

Thank you that is exactly how I handle pocket knives. but I mix it up between slashing and grabs. I like to keep them guessing what I am going to do. Sometimes I run up on them slash them close to death then teleport to some where else. I don't care about the pocket knives that just extends the hunt. 

• Like 1

I will Slash Tommy every time because I know he has a knife and He can kill me. I will Slash kill the hell out of someone wearing the sweater because YOU DO NOT TOUCH MOTHERS THINGS. Unless I already killed Tommy then I will drag out the hunt make them suffer and use up any sprays and knives they may have then I will grab Kill or enviroment kill them. You know for mother. 

I got bored with it again so stopped playing.  The game's not especially fun at present time anyways.  Back before I quit though I was slashing pretty regularly.  I usually don't kill that way unless time is short or a player particularly annoying, but it's best not to even pick anyone up unless you've injured them some first.  They almost always have a pocket knife and medspray, so at least make them deplete both.  Honestly though even slashing as Jason feels clumsy and slow, quite easy to dodge.   It's hard to avoid at least one or two counselors per match trolling for several mins before you get them no matter what you do these days in my experience.

Depends on the situation... I grab kill every person for the final kill aside Tommy but I more rely on someone to run out of stam. People worry so much about the knives, I actually like to make people waste them on me. When they die, the knives drop with the dead body. So, it's better to just eat a pocket knife and get it out of the way for the final survivors potentially.

I slash until they limp, then I grab them. Then they need to uses a knife + a med spray, or I'll catch their ass and break something.

I’ll slash if I run into more than one counselor at a time, but only to deal a little damage and let the panic set in.

Grabbing is the fastest way to kill someone. Slashing takes longer.

If you grab, the only way out for them is a teammate or pocket knives. Slashing can be avoided in many ways due to the bad hitboxes such as ducking or being right up his face and of course counselor deciding to block or stand in tight spaces where his swings connects with everything except you.

If Jason can start with 50 throwing knives, I would just rely mostly on that to kill. I mean that's the only thing that hasn't been nerf from his arsenal.

I'm a dedicated Part 7 player and also preferred spawn Jason. "Just slashing" doesn't work for me. They can keep just out of my slash range easily AND they can easily stun me. I may be wrong, but I feel forced to make them burn through the knives and sprays. I feel forced to HAVE to go for grab kills. I personally believe killing them in ANY way is okay seeing as that is the goal - kill them. Unfortunately, Part 7 Jason is just so weak right now, specially with the OVER abundance of knives and sprays. Shot guns can be dodged but still there are too many of those too.

If they are not going to fix Jason's grab by increasing the radius back to its original width, then they need to cut the TOTAL (including Tommy) number of knives and sprays in half. People these days are starting to say this game isn't scary or very difficult anymore. With six or eight health sprays and six knives (not including Tommy) I can agree. And as a dedicated Part 7 player I am the one that has to suffer.