Graverob

1000 matches as Jason needs to be changed

Patch it so it works for offline bot matches too

52% for 1000 matches as Jason. Too many hours needed because of terrible RNG to become Jason.

Online servers won't be around another year or two.

On 4/13/2019 at 8:41 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

Patch it so it works for offline bot matches too

52% for 1000 matches as Jason. Too many hours needed because of terrible RNG to become Jason.

Online servers won't be around another year or two.

It would be nice if certain things counted in both online and offline matches for those who don't play online for whatever reason.

• Like 1

Has anyone gotten the 1313 kills trophy using offline bots yet? If you have, can you tell me what map and what difficulty you did? Thank you.

10 hours ago, XMANJR said:

Has anyone gotten the 1313 kills trophy using offline bots yet? If you have, can you tell me what map and what difficulty you did? Thank you.

This has to be done online.  Playing offline bots does not count towards this trophy.

On 3/18/2019 at 11:48 PM, Big Daddy J said:

Nobody has posted in this topic since August of last year, and you revived it just to tell people to "quit bitching". You're a regular Einstein, aren't ya?

That's sarcasm, just to be clear.

And wnderboy meets Einstein 

I need about 300 plays. Anyone up for boosting? Ill return the favor. On ps4

I’m gonna keep grinding away, if they changed it I’d be a little disappointed even though it’s taking a very long time to get to 500, let alone 1000 matches. It would feel like an admission of defeat if changed and I’d rather earn it. That said, it does suck a bit that you can’t have matches against bot (on hard) count towards the total. 

9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m gonna keep grinding away, if they changed it I’d be a little disappointed even though it’s taking a very long time to get to 500, let alone 1000 matches. It would feel like an admission of defeat if changed and I’d rather earn it. That said, it does suck a bit that you can’t have matches against bot (on hard) count towards the total. 

It would be a slap in the face to players who worked hard on that achievement, and completed it.

39 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It would be a slap in the face to players who worked hard on that achievement, and completed it.

It would be but I’m selfish and was only considering my own feelings, lol.

You guys are acting like videogame trophies get you mad pussy (or dick, if that's your thing). Why do you care? Just play the game and have fun.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It would be but I’m selfish and was only considering my own feelings, lol.

I admire your honesty.

Private matches with people who don't mind letting you be Jason found after round helps a lot of people do this.

7 hours ago, Fair Play said:

On one hand I kinda understand that, on the other... it is just a videogame trophy/achievement.

There are people out there who simply cannot in their lifetime ever get these kinds of grind trophies. I think having these in the first place was a bad idea.

The best kind of trophies are those that force you to play the game in a non standard way... for example no save / knife only / no healing / no item box trophies for classic Resident Evil games are amazing. They force you to think outside the box, learn the mechanics and provide a real sense of (digital) accomplishment.

Play xy for xy times / hours achievements are honestly stupid and should have never been in the game in my honest opinion.

• Like 1

Been playing mostly this game since it came out, my preference always on Jason and currently on 730 games played. 

I think something like 250/500 or 333/666 matches should’ve been what is needed for the  Jason trophy’s. 

Most players will have all trophys, badges & tapes done long before even getting near 500 Jason matches. 

2 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

Most players will have all trophys, badges & tapes done long before even getting near 500 Jason matches. 

Very true, unfortunately.

6 hours ago, Survival said:

Play xy for xy times / hours achievements are honestly stupid and should have never been in the game in my honest opinion.

Never put much thought into trophies until I picked up Friday. I agree with the rest of your quote too, the best trophies push you to do things differently. 

12 hours ago, Survival said:

On one hand I kinda understand that, on the other... it is just a videogame trophy/achievement.

There are people out there who simply cannot in their lifetime ever get these kinds of grind trophies. I think having these in the first place was a bad idea.

The best kind of trophies are those that force you to play the game in a non standard way... for example no save / knife only / no healing / no item box trophies for classic Resident Evil games are amazing. They force you to think outside the box, learn the mechanics and provide a real sense of (digital) accomplishment.

Many games have unrealistic achievement requirements. Unfortunately, that can lead people to obsess over something that's not worth it in the first place. The thing about achievements, is that if you are clever, you can find an easier way to accomplish it, all within the boundaries of the rules.

I've gotten the 1000 Jason's finally a few months ago and I agree, it's a little ridiculous. But escaping in a boat is still 30 away. What gripes my ass is that not every map has boats...and what is most played!?!?!? You guessed it....the 3 without boats...

7 minutes ago, americanalien said:

I've gotten the 1000 Jason's finally a few months ago and I agree, it's a little ridiculous. But escaping in a boat is still 30 away. What gripes my ass is that not every map has boats...and what is most played! You guessed it....the 3 without boats...

Lol, I keep meaning to finish the boat badges but like you I find getting a map with a boat to be ridiculously hard. Congrats on the 1000, still haven’t broken 500 yet myself but I got to be getting close. 

• Like 1