Graverob

1000 matches as Jason needs to be changed

I'm just glad I don't give a shit about trophies cos that is one bullshit tall order. 

Completely agree. I'm over 100 hours in already and only have about 40 Jason matches. Hoping they do something with this before they stop patching it.

Private matches are the only sane method of achieving this. Anybody who does this legit in public matches will most likely die from deep vein thrombosis before reaching 1000.

On 6/29/2018 at 5:48 PM, JED said:

So it's a "challenge" to play 1000 matches as Jason in order to get that achievement? Or a lot of grinding...like something you see in a free to play game.

Not only would I consider it not really a challenge, it is also entirely out off your hands unless you go into PMs and pick yourself as Jason.

But some people consider being lucky at a RNG lottery an achievement and others don't I guess. 

Considering I have Jason preference set and I somehow haven't been picked as Jason for about the last 20 matches I've played (new and improved "ticket" system, my ass!), this is one trophy I'll never get, despite the fact I've been playing since day one and this is one of the only games I play.

• Thanks 2

Its too late to change it, but it was the worst idea ever for an achievement. Then again they probably didnt consider the amount of connection issues that would arise, as well as the amount of hosts that quit. I have 38 days, 8 hours played into this game and am at 85% of 500 matches played.... 42% for the 1000 matches. So basically I need at least 1000 days played and probably dedicated servers to make sure these hosts stop quitting. In other words, no chance of me getting it. Thanks guy that came up with that achievement.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 10:11 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

Its too late to change it, but it was the worst idea ever for an achievement. Then again they probably didnt consider the amount of connection issues that would arise, as well as the amount of hosts that quit. I have 38 days, 8 hours played into this game and am at 85% of 500 matches played.... 42% for the 1000 matches. So basically I need at least 1000 days played and probably dedicated servers to make sure these hosts stop quitting. In other words, no chance of me getting it. Thanks guy that came up with that achievement.

Found him on Instagram:

Rk0vwMj.jpg

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2018 at 7:04 PM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Private matches are the only sane method of achieving this. Anybody who does this legit in public matches will most likely die from deep vein thrombosis before reaching 1000.

Private matches was the only was to achieve it. Thank goodness I crossed that hurdle. I will never do that again in a game.

I finished the grind 2 nights ago with a friend to get the 1000/1000. Considering I had over 400 hours in the game and I was only around 30% of the way there, it was the only way it was going to happen.

Yeah I'm in a similar boat. Been playing since day one as Jason main and with 24 days I have only been him 250 times.

13 hours ago, Crenshaw said:

Just play the Game and quit Bitching!!!

Nobody has posted in this topic since August of last year, and you revived it just to tell people to "quit bitching". You're a regular Einstein, aren't ya?

That's sarcasm, just to be clear.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Offline bots counting to the trophies would be nice....

I do agree. I am over 1200 hours of gameplay now and around 570-580 matches as Jason. It would be wonderful if they would patch it to where offline bots could count towards it. Doubt its feasible though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I do agree. I am over 1200 hours of gameplay now and around 570-580 matches as Jason. It would be wonderful if they would patch it to where offline bots could count towards it. Doubt its feasible though.

I only have like a hundred and something. I'll never reach 1000 before the servers are shut down.. 😭

• Sad 1

On 1/3/2018 at 9:02 PM, Graverob said:

Let's do some math real quick. Let's say that you play 8 matches a day for a total of about 2 hours and get to be Jason at least once a day and you played everyday. That means that in order to get this achievement legitimately it would take you 1000 days or 2.7 years of playing everyday for 2 hours a day for a total of 2000 hours. THAT IS INSANE!!!!! I have nothing against grinding for trophies and I'm willing to do it if it's within reason but COME ON! Over 2 1/2 years of grinding just to get one trophy is totally unreasonable. This achievement should be lowered WAY down to somewhere reasonable. Playing 1000  as a counselor is one thing, you can do that legit in a few month. At the VERY LEAST they should make it to where it counts towards the trophy when playing against offline bots. Please change this GUN Media

Some things need to be earned,  this country has become a joke do to all the millennials thinking they are entitled to everything, there are allot of people who have finished this game, I’ve been playing since launch and I finished a couple of months ago, it is not unattainable.

44 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

I’ve been playing since launch and I finished a couple of months ago, it is not unattainable.

While I agree that nothing should be handed to anyone, this accomplishment will in fact be unattainable to the some of the ones that got a late start on the game. I just wish PS4 would let you see where you stand on theses accomplishments. I have to be getting close to the 500 mark.

43 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

While I agree that nothing should be handed to anyone, this accomplishment will in fact be unattainable to the some of the ones that got a late start on the game. I just wish PS4 would let you see where you stand on theses accomplishments. I have to be getting close to the 500 mark.

It’s to bad Gun won’t check for us, there’s not a huge number of PS4 players in the forums. 

17 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Its very much likely and possible.

I honestly think this trophy is broken, like many things in this game.

I got 500 times as Jason trophy last July. I didn't play much in the later months of 2018 because the SA servers were crap at that time, but I still think I finished the year with around 800 matches.

But I'm playing a lot this game in 2019 and I'm pretty sure I've already over 200 matches this year. I'm counting match by match since March and I've 121 matches as Jason since I started counting.

I refuse to play 1 vs. 1 in private matches, because I want to do the hard way in normal online open matches, hopefully it's not broken. Has anyone actually made this trophy and knows for sure it was gained in the exactly 1000th time as Jason?

16 hours ago, AJViolet said:

I honestly think this trophy is broken, like many things in this game.

I got 500 times as Jason trophy last July. I didn't play much in the later months of 2018 because the SA servers were crap at that time, but I still think I finished the year with around 800 matches.

But I'm playing a lot this game in 2019 and I'm pretty sure I've already over 200 matches this year. I'm counting match by match since March and I've 121 matches as Jason since I started counting.

I refuse to play 1 vs. 1 in private matches, because I want to do the hard way in normal online open matches, hopefully it's not broken. Has anyone actually made this trophy and knows for sure it was gained in the exactly 1000th time as Jason?

😮