Alkavian

Challenges for Offline Bots

20 minutes ago, Truth said:

That would be a pain in the ass. No way in hell could you get all 8...

I want to see someone get killed by bots. THAT would be a real challenge.

Hey, you heard what Mr. Bears said:

On 2/5/2018 at 11:01 AM, bewareofbears said:

I have an inordinate amount of time on my hands. :)

9 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Hey, you heard what Mr. Bears said:

8 hours ago, Truth said:

@bewareofbears I challenge you to be killed by the bots.

Also, what @Cokeyskunk suggested. They all have to suicide/get betrayed.

The bots don't seem to enter Jason's shack unless you force them into it. Once inside, they usually just run in place against a wall. I've brought a bunch of them there, none will grab the sweater. Unfortunately it doesn't appear possible.

Causing the bots to suicide may be possible but it would take some extreme luck. I gave it a try earlier and had them all wandering around injured but they're more inclined to just stop and wait for death. They can be made to suicide but it appears fairly rare.

28 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I've brought a bunch of them there, none will grab the sweater

Yeah, I've tried to get the bots to grab the sweater on all difficulties and I have never been successful. I thought for sure that any female counselor would grab it if they were in the shack, even if Jason was standing right there. I guess they didn't code that in. I'm really hoping the bots for the single player challenges make better choices than the sandbox bots we have now..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Yeah, I've tried to get the bots to grab the sweater on all difficulties and I have never been successful. I thought for sure that any female counselor would grab it if they were in the shack, even if Jason was standing right there. I guess they didn't code that in. I'm really hoping the bots for the single player challenges make better choices than the sandbox bots we have now..

Hopefully it happens eventually, even if they just use it as a stun.

8 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Causing the bots to suicide may be possible but it would take some extreme luck. I gave it a try earlier and had them all wandering around injured but they're more inclined to just stop and wait for death. They can be made to suicide but it appears fairly rare.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

The bots don't seem to enter Jason's shack unless you force them into it. Once inside, they usually just run in place against a wall. I've brought a bunch of them there, none will grab the sweater. Unfortunately it doesn't appear possible.

That sucks... Maybe if I get bored this weekend I'll try these myself. I'm sure they would take quite a few tries.

Equality- Kill all female first then all men (Including tommy)

Give mother a Show- Kill a counsellor infront of Pamela’s head

You had ONE job- Let all counsellors escape

2 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

That sounds almost as difficult as getting them to kill you...

Just now, Truth said:

Well they are called challenges!

9 hours ago, Truth said:

I think if they called the cops you could herd them all out. They drive like trash since the update. I don't worry about the car because they crash it 9 out of 10 times.

On 1/3/2018 at 4:51 PM, Alkavian said:

OK. Here are a few things to try with offline bots if you get the chance. I'm sure others can come up with other things to do to add to this. The main thing is that all of these challenges must be done on the hard setting and there can be no survivors.

#1 Roster Kill:

You have to kill the counselors in the order that they appear on your "who's still alive" roster (up on d-pad on consoles).

#2 Context Kill Only:

You have to kill the counselors with an environmental kill; seek and destroy in hiding spots does not count.

#3 No Abilities:

You may not use Morph, Shift, Sense, or Stalk for the whole match. Thanks to @bewareofbears for this one.

#4 Kill Restricted v1:

You must use the longest kills available. No context/Seek and Destroy quickies. (Long Choke i.e. - Part 6 is a good choice for this since two of his spear kills take awhile). You also may not set bear traps or kill with throwing knives. You may not stop the car by breaking it. You can only pull counselors out if they crash it on their own.

#5 Kill Restricted v2:

You may only kill with throwing knives, bear traps, and drowning (toilets don't count).

#6 Raging Hateboner:

You may only kill when you have Rage mode. Yes, you must refrain from actually killing until Rage onset starts and THEN you must kill everyone before the end of the match. You can pull out all the stops to keep counselors wounded, running, and hiding...but you'll have to be quick once Rage comes on.

Just a few challenges to push yourself and get your skill level up. :)

I’ve completed all of your Challanges :D 

The rest are featured on my Channel. I also completed the Restricted Kill v2 but I didn’t upload it yet. 

• Like 1

Only use stalk. Its great fun. Feels like the movies, creeping about and waiting to catch them out.

4 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I’ve completed all of your Challanges :D 

The rest are featured on my Channel. I also completed the Restricted Kill v2 but I didn’t upload it yet. 

Very nice job man.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 1:19 PM, TheButtonMasher said:

I'm going for it. Just going to stand here and see what happens.

Edit: just hit 2 minutes left and Mitch is with buggsy stuck in the 2 seater... Mission failed.... 200xp because I killed Mitch at the last second.

On 2/12/2018 at 11:32 PM, bewareofbears said:

The upstairs of Higgins Haven lodge is a good candidate. 

• Thanks 1

@Cokeyskunk

Challenge accepted, completed:

@Truth @TheButtonMasher

Who knew, it's possible.

@aurllcooljay

Thanks for putting me on the right track. The main houses don't work very well for it but I discovered bots will not remove the barricade after they put it down in the smaller cabins. You can kind of see me figuring it out as I go in the video. Because they won't remove the barricade they're forced to suicide using the windows.

@Reyezblood 03

Nice work on those challenges.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

@Cokeyskunk

@Truth @TheButtonMasher

Who knew, it's possible.

@aurllcooljay

Thanks for putting me on the right track. The main houses don't work very well for it but I discovered bots will not remove the barricade after they put it down in the smaller cabins. You can kind of see me figuring it out as I go in the video. Because they won't remove the barricade they're forced to suicide using the windows.

@Reyezblood 03

Nice work on those challenges.

On 2/17/2018 at 12:25 AM, bewareofbears said:

@Cokeyskunk

THAT was WILDLY impressive, sir. I slink away, humiliated and utterly defeated.

On 2/17/2018 at 3:34 AM, Reyezblood 03 said:

I’ve just completed the Counselor Suicide Challange! It was pretty tough haha, but I managed to pull it off :D 

Equally as impressive! Question for both of you: How many attempts did you both have to make at this before you finally got them all to off themselves??

47 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

THAT was WILDLY impressive, sir. I slink away, humiliated and utterly defeated.

Equally as impressive! Question for both of you: How many attempts did you both have to make at this before you finally got them all to off themselves??

It took me three times to finally successfully complete the Challange, LOL :D 

1. Torn Apart. Use only kills that involve removing the head, arm/arms or leg/legs. To make it more interesting, use as many different kills as possible. Start by assigning all four of those kills on your Jason. Slashing sometimes cuts an arm off, not sure if it's based on chance or where you hit. Two environmental kills qualify: the wall head punch kill  and the thin tree kill where you tear both arms off.

2. Deadly traps. Get all the counselors to die by stepping on a trap. You'll need to play as Part 2 to get a full lobby. You'll also have to prevent Tommy from being called so there will be enough traps to go around.

EDIT: bewareofbears got the trap challenge.

Edited by aurllcooljay
One of my challenges completed by bewareofbears. Posting video.
  • Like 1

I have some as well.

1) Hurry Up!: Kill everyone before acquiring Stalk (Harder version: kill everyone before acquiring Shift)

2) Walk + Morph or Shift only: No running. Swimming is allowed.

3) Walk only: Same rules go to swimming and running.

4) Pile up: Kill every (or as many as possible) counselor on same environmental kill spot. I once threw 6 counselors through same window on Packanak Small. Another time i killed Vanessa and AJ on same fireplace. That was hilarious.

5) Unscathed: Do not get hit at all.

6) Just like on the movies: Try to recreate scenes from the movies. For example you can play as J3 at Higgins Haven and try to get Jenny to hit you with axe while you are both on the barn.