Alkavian

Challenges for Offline Bots

@Yayson

That's easy! I don't ever do that for offline bots anyways. They barely fix anything...so no need for traps. They as well get stuck on things and climb in and out of windows multiple times for a easy grab, without throwing knives!

Well, know what I'll be trying this weekend. Two or three really tough looking ones in there!

Another one: Chosen one - Allow exactly one counselor to escape.

Heres a really hard one: Good Job! Kill a councillor.

But seriously: Jason Smash!- Break the car three times before killing all 7 or all 8

• Like 1

On January 12, 2018 at 3:20 AM, Yayson said:

Another challenge: No softening: Not allowed to use traps or knifes. Its fun to see them actually get the vehicles to work now and then! :)

Definitely doable. Maybe add in no slashing or no morphing (or both).

On January 12, 2018 at 2:54 PM, TheButtonMasher said:

But seriously: Jason Smash!- Break the car three times before killing all 7 or all 8

The only difficulty I see with this one is them not repairing the cars. I've had some games where they just run around with the objective items but never actually use them. Still, I think I'll give this one a try.

18 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Definitely doable. Maybe add in no slashing or no morphing (or both).

The only difficulty I see with this one is them not repairing the cars. I've had some games where they just run around with the objective items but never actually use them. Still, I think I'll give this one a try.

Kewl! I'll make sure to see if you release a video with this challenge.

On January 12, 2018 at 2:54 PM, TheButtonMasher said:

Stopping the car is fairly easy so I lumped stopping the car 3 times in with no kills until Rage activates:

on #3 I only got 6 of the 8 counselors! that shit is hard man!

7 minutes ago, Allen said:

on #3 I only got 6 of the 8 counselors! that shit is hard man!

Head towards the phone and work your way out from there. Sometimes it takes a little luck too.

On 1/3/2018 at 9:51 PM, Alkavian said:

OK. Here are a few things to try with offline bots if you get the chance. I'm sure others can come up with other things to do to add to this. The main thing is that all of these challenges must be done on the hard setting and there can be no survivors.

#1 Roster Kill:

You have to kill the counselors in the order that they appear on your "who's still alive" roster (up on d-pad on consoles).

#2 Context Kill Only:

You have to kill the counselors with an environmental kill; seek and destroy in hiding spots does not count.

#3 No Abilities:

You may not use Morph, Shift, Sense, or Stalk for the whole match. Thanks to @bewareofbears for this one.

#4 Kill Restricted v1:

You must use the longest kills available. No context/Seek and Destroy quickies. (Long Choke i.e. - Part 6 is a good choice for this since two of his spear kills take awhile). You also may not set bear traps or kill with throwing knives. You may not stop the car by breaking it. You can only pull counselors out if they crash it on their own.

#5 Kill Restricted v2:

You may only kill with throwing knives, bear traps, and drowning (toilets don't count).

#6 Raging Hateboner:

You may only kill when you have Rage mode. Yes, you must refrain from actually killing until Rage onset starts and THEN you must kill everyone before the end of the match. You can pull out all the stops to keep counselors wounded, running, and hiding...but you'll have to be quick once Rage comes on.

Just a few challenges to push yourself and get your skill level up. :)

I'll try but the problem is some or most bots hide so now killing them with say knives and traps has failed or killing them in order is failed (unless you get lucky)

@bewareofbears and all others reading this.

Here is a new one.

#8: Hang em' High / Interior Decorating

You may only kill bots with a kill that results in the "hung" descriptor. Coat racks and tree spikes will be your go to kills.  No other kills may be used.

**I was working on getting through this one myself when my game just crashed. Had 5/8 done before the crash. I think it is very doable, especially on Packanack and Higgins.

On 2/2/2018 at 5:55 AM, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I'll try but the problem is some or most bots hide so now killing them with say knives and traps has failed or killing them in order is failed (unless you get lucky)

@PowellCampsNAKEDSome take a few tries. Bears has a whole bunch of videos of him burning through these on YouTube. When the bots hide, you may have to Stalk and hang out for a bit so they come out.

@Alkavian

Done:

@PowellCampsNAKED

If a counselor hides, back away past the distance of your music radius. Watch the cabin- if you use sense it will appear red when they leave their spot or if you're not using sense you will usually see a sound ping when they leave their spot. Shift your way into the cabin at that point. If it's a challenge without shift- leave them and find someone else.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Alkavian

Done:

@PowellCampsNAKED

If a counselor hides, back away past the distance of your music radius. Watch the cabin- if you use sense it will appear red when they leave their spot or if you're not using sense you will usually see a sound ping when they leave their spot. Shift your way into the cabin at that point. If it's a challenge without shift- leave them and find someone else.

Oh ok I thought the bots stayed lol 

5 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Alkavian

Done

LOL. That was quick. You weren't busy last night I take it.

3 hours ago, Alkavian said:

LOL. That was quick. You weren't busy last night I take it.

I have an inordinate amount of time on my hands. :)

10 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I have an inordinate amount of time on my hands. :)

#9 Penalty Box:

If a counselor stuns you, you must leave them alone and move on to a different counselor (until you kill one - if this happens more than once you can go back to one that previously stunned you). If you are full-blown knocked on your back, you must Morph back to the shack until your Morph recharges before resuming the hunt. You don't have to ignore the last counselor on a standing stun, but you must still Morph away if they knock you down.

Other Jason rules:

1. You may not use Part 2 Jason (+Morph).

2. You may not use traps.

3. You may use knives; but not to kill.

4. Pocket knives count as a standing stun.

5. Counselors breaking free on their own from your grab count as a standing stun.

OK, Bears. You're all over these like a fat kid on a cupcake. Here is one for you to try.

@Alkavian

I did it but I think I screwed up. After morphing back to the shack can you kill the person that stunned you?

I did this today:

I consider myself the unofficial record holder for fastest time killing the bots at 2 minutes and 40 seconds until I find out otherwise. :P That said, I really haven't looked to see if anyone has tried before or killed them faster...

3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Alkavian

I did it but I think I screwed up. After morphing back to the shack can you kill the person that stunned you?

I did this today:

I consider myself the unofficial record holder for fastest time killing the bots at 2 minutes and 40 seconds until I find out otherwise. :P That said, I really haven't looked to see if anyone has tried before or killed them faster...

Yes. After Morphing you can just begin again. You're out of the penalty box. LOL.

On 1/3/2018 at 4:51 PM, Alkavian said:

OK. Here are a few things to try with offline bots if you get the chance. I'm sure others can come up with other things to do to add to this. The main thing is that all of these challenges must be done on the hard setting and there can be no survivors.

#1 Roster Kill:

You have to kill the counselors in the order that they appear on your "who's still alive" roster (up on d-pad on consoles).

#2 Context Kill Only:

You have to kill the counselors with an environmental kill; seek and destroy in hiding spots does not count.

#3 No Abilities:

You may not use Morph, Shift, Sense, or Stalk for the whole match. Thanks to @bewareofbears for this one.

#4 Kill Restricted v1:

You must use the longest kills available. No context/Seek and Destroy quickies. (Long Choke i.e. - Part 6 is a good choice for this since two of his spear kills take awhile). You also may not set bear traps or kill with throwing knives. You may not stop the car by breaking it. You can only pull counselors out if they crash it on their own.

#5 Kill Restricted v2:

You may only kill with throwing knives, bear traps, and drowning (toilets don't count).

#6 Raging Hateboner:

You may only kill when you have Rage mode. Yes, you must refrain from actually killing until Rage onset starts and THEN you must kill everyone before the end of the match. You can pull out all the stops to keep counselors wounded, running, and hiding...but you'll have to be quick once Rage comes on.

Just a few challenges to push yourself and get your skill level up. :)

I might actually try these challenges out and see if I succeed. 

• Like 1

I successfully completed the Kill all Counslors in order on the Roster challenge. Also a side Note:Tommy came back but I wasn’t sure if I had to kill him third so I just took him out last. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I successfully completed the Kill all Counslors in order on the Roster challenge. Also a side Note:Tommy came back but I wasn’t sure if I had to kill him third so I just took him out last. 

Nice job man.

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2018 at 8:51 PM, Alkavian said:

#1 Roster Kill:

I did this one unintentionally this morning.

On 1/6/2018 at 8:58 PM, bewareofbears said:

Next on the list is to only kill counselors in hiding spots.

I was just about to suggest that one... Good to know I'm a month late to that idea.

I did a match where I killed everyone using the same door (Packanack lodge). The pile of bodies was very comical.

I also tried a match throwing all counselors out of different windows in Packanack lodge. I think I got mad and headpunched someone though...

On 2/4/2018 at 2:27 PM, Alkavian said:

@bewareofbears and all others reading this.

Here is a new one.

#8: Hang em' High / Interior Decorating

You may only kill bots with a kill that results in the "hung" descriptor. Coat racks and tree spikes will be your go to kills.  No other kills may be used.

**I was working on getting through this one myself when my game just crashed. Had 5/8 done before the crash. I think it is very doable, especially on Packanack and Higgins.

@PowellCampsNAKEDSome take a few tries. Bears has a whole bunch of videos of him burning through these on YouTube. When the bots hide, you may have to Stalk and hang out for a bit so they come out.

I have a new one for you to try, Alkie:

#10. This Is The End:

You must ensure all counselors die by suicide. Whether it be from diving out a window or crawling through a broken one too many times. Being run over by other counselors also counts. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I have a new one for you to try, Alkie:

#10. This Is The End:

You must ensure all counselors die by suicide. Whether it be from diving out a window or crawling through a broken one too many times. Being run over by other counselors also counts. 

That would be a pain in the ass. No way in hell could you get all 8...

I want to see someone get killed by bots. THAT would be a real challenge.