11 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Then they get online and act like creepy serial killers to the female players. 

To be fair, F13 makes them a creepy serial killer to all players...:JasonPt8:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alcanx said:

The one thing I disagree with about this group is that I don't think it should be age restricted, age isn't a testament to maturity. 

I’m thinking about lowering it to maybe 13-15. I still believe young children under 13 shouldn’t play a violent game regardless of maturity level, as that’s how my parents raised me. My parents would have never bought me game like this at 5-12 no matter how much I begged for it. Everytime I go into a lobby and hear the voice of an six-eight year old, I get sad.

On 1/3/2018 at 2:10 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I'm ineligible to join, due to demographics and/or self-identifying, but would like to speak in support of this idea, and I hope it flourishes.

:)

i agree,this is an awesome idea,sadly i do not know any female gamers in my life that own a PS4 that like Friday The 13th.I wish this community much success!

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 10:24 PM, andtodayidied said:

I feel like it's important to bring up. Marginalized people are often times dealing with negativity in every aspect of life. If someone can understand that, maybe they can understand why a person might want to have a safe space to enjoy a game without having to worry about it.

You're trying to be a white knight in the hope of impressing female players hahaha!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Poormetheus said:

You're trying to be a white knight in the hope of impressing female players hahaha!

It's pathetic, transparent, and nothing more than the same utter bullshit from a segment of the population that believes feelings and theory equals fact.  I could care less about people associating with whoever they want - no skin off my back by being excluded from some identity politics driven social group, and I believe the freedoms provided for in our constitution give them that right.  But the moment someone suggests that discriminating is ok for one group because of "reasons", but not ok for some other group because of "reasons", they become nothing more to me than an egotistical hypocrite, devoid of any real critical thinking skills, and too stupid to see they are taking two steps back for each step forward.           

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow....

This was clearly a thread made with good, honest intentions and some have decided to hijack it and bitch and moan about it.  Psn has no issues with someone starting a group like this.  This should have been a thread somewhat in this fashion: "hey, I'm starting this group.   Here are the requirements...". Response: "hey, good idea.  I'd like to join.  Here is my psn id".   Pretty simple.  But, three pages later....

• Like 1