Chace Hollett

When a player calls you trash

@GamingNerd93 and @jade, know that all players online are not total scum. There are still quite a few decent people left in the player base.

Teaming is a hard thing to prove at times. Outside of someone openly admitting it, you can never really be sure.

By the way @jade, what kind of co-op games do you play?

On 4/5/2019 at 4:05 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

That "trash" player might have been new, low-leveled and up against vastly more experienced counselors, or may have simply have just had horrible luck that round, which doesn't make them trash. Though to be honest, I admit I've called counselors this as Jason, the last time being recently when a lobby full of fuck-tarded little dipshits decided they wanted to kill Jason that round, complete with Speedo Chads who all used the same dumb-as-fuck dancing emote (I forget what it's called but I'm sure you guys know exactly what I'm talking about). Long story short: all the helpers (Chads, Tiffanys, etc...) get killed and  SG ends up trapped in the shrine room of Jason's shack while Tommy was trapped outside (body-blocked the doorway). Then this happened:

After that, Tommy said fuck it and tried for the car that nobody repaired because they were so confident they were going to kill Jason they didn't need to fix anything. He didn't make it either.

Chad in a speedo doing that dance looks hilarious though you must admit lol

7 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Chad in a speedo doing that dance looks hilarious though you must admit lol

I think you mean "ridiculous". It looks like what I would picture if you told me to imagine a chest-waxer with Downs Syndrome having sex with an invisible blow-up doll. It looks so stupid that I'm surprised it hasn't shown up on Jersey Shore by now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I think you mean "ridiculous". It looks like what I would picture if you told me to imagine a chest-waxer with Downs Syndrome having sex with an invisible blow-up doll. It looks so stupid that I'm surprised it hasn't shown up on Jersey Shore by now.

How ridiculous it looks is what makes it funny lol. And if only the jersey shore cast played Friday they could learn some new dance moves lmao 😂

When I'm called trash, kill 'em like the rest.

Three days ago,Played a match with only three counsolers,I had the person that was part 4 jason call me trash for getting killed by him. He couldn't catch me, then when he finally did, he Then messages me after the match saying that I'm trash and you're bad. I just ignored him!

17 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

Three days ago,Played a match with only three counsolers,I had the person that was part 4 jason call me trash for getting killed by him. He couldn't catch me, then when he finally did, he Then messages me after the match saying that I'm trash and you're bad. I just ignored him!

Jason:LOL UR trash!

GN: Says the Jason that took 15 minutes to catch me.

18 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

Had a Jason call me trash the other day even though I survived the night against them and also stunned them multiple times and danced on them/t bagged 😂 I love beating cocky ass 150s into the ground. They definitely deserved every second of it

53 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Jason:LOL UR trash!

GN: Says the Jason that took 15 minutes to catch me.

@HaHaTrumpWonI would've sent him game clips of me surviving the night as a counselor. That would've prove to the Jason player I ain't trash.

12 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Had a Jason call me trash the other day even though I survived the night against them and also stunned them multiple times and danced on them/t bagged 😂 I love beating cocky ass 150s into the ground. They definitely deserved every second of it

@DontZzz34I mean shit😂