Chace Hollett

When a player calls you trash

18 hours ago, Friday_Queen said:

I’ve been guilty of calling out Jason’s being trash BUT under certain circumstances. My definition of trash is ones that literally GRAB GRAB GRAB and have no skill in hacking or trying to put up a fight. It’s just super annoying playing an ENTIRE 20 minute match with a grabber that just won’t stop being annoying. Those kinds of Jason’s win the *easy* way. It takes no skill to L2 all the time. At least hacking your trying to give counselors a fight and a challenge instead of finishing a match just by grabbing.

I can appreciate your frustration. I haven't personally experienced the infinite grab, but I can see where it would be annoying. But, reading this post after all the posts that were made complaining about people slashing and not grabbing, I almost fell over in laughter. I don't mean any disrespect to you, but if you had been a member of the forums over the last year, you would understand what I'm talking about.

2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I got accused of teaming over PM the other night after a solid round as Jason. 

It caught me off-guard, because it came in with what I later realized was a sarcastic "gg" as I was slaughtering the last counselor.

I tried to figure out who in the round they thought was my informant or even which murdered counselor my accuser was (I don't necessarily pay attention to usernames during the game, unless I'm playing with people I know). 

The best I can figure was that it was a Vanessa I had faked out in Stalk. Their evidence was that I had ignored a trap trip followed by a failed gas fill, but that's just someone accidentally letting me know where to find them in a minute.

I suppose the compliment would be that I played in such a way that made it look like I knew where everyone was.

Come to think of it...how would they even know to tell me I had ignored those triggers?

It sounds like a case of you weren't a predictable Jason, so you must have been teaming.

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I got called trash the other night while I was Jason because the two seater got away. The two people calling me trash were the second and third counselors I killed. When I responded back to their remarks (which I normally don’t do) in the lobby after the match, they said that if one of them were Jason, they were going to kill only me and let everyone else live. One of them did end up being Jason the next round. It was Pinehurst, I repaired the phone, called the cops, repaired the car (gas and battery) but couldn’t find the keys and was the only survivor as I made it to the cops, lol. 

It sounds like a typical case of an entitled player lost, so you must have been teaming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I can appreciate your frustration. I haven't personally experienced the infinite grab, but I can see where it would be annoying. But, reading this post after all the posts that were made complaining about people slashing and not grabbing, I almost fell over in laughter. I don't mean any disrespect to you, but if you had been a member of the forums over the last year, you would understand what I'm talking about.

Oh, man. I’ve been waiting for someone to point out the craziness of that. Slasher used to be such an insult but now they’re begging for it. 😂 

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2019 at 4:45 PM, Friday_Queen said:

I’ve been guilty of calling out Jason’s being trash BUT under certain circumstances. My definition of trash is ones that literally GRAB GRAB GRAB and have no skill in hacking or trying to put up a fight. It’s just super annoying playing an ENTIRE 20 minute match with a grabber that just won’t stop being annoying. Those kinds of Jason’s win the *easy* way. It takes no skill to L2 all the time. At least hacking your trying to give counselors a fight and a challenge instead of finishing a match just by grabbing. And Jason’s who cheat and have friends who help are the trashiest!!

I’m a pretty skilled Jason. If I know there are more than one counselor around, I will never grab knowing they will knock me down and rescue the counselor. I’m mainly a hacker and if I run them out of health and trying to spray themselves, then I’ll go in for the grab in hopes they don’t have a pocket knife or I’ll get them down to using their spray lots of times and I’ll keep hacking until they use what they have and then go for the kill by hacking more or grabbing cuz either way, if they have a pocket knife then they will be hobbling the entire time for a good kill.

@Friday_Queen lol my definition of trash is when a Jason can't get kills, catch a counselor, or when he sees every counsoler escape. Yes, teamers are so Trash, but people need to get revenge by running them over until they get the picture and leave.

Edited by GamingNerd93
Misspelled a word in a sentence

21 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I got called trash the other night while I was Jason because the two seater got away. The two people calling me trash were the second and third counselors I killed. When I responded back to their remarks (which I normally don’t do) in the lobby after the match, they said that if one of them were Jason, they were going to kill only me and let everyone else live. One of them did end up being Jason the next round. It was Pinehurst, I repaired the phone, called the cops, repaired the car (gas and battery) but couldn’t find the keys and was the only survivor as I made it to the cops, lol. 

@Dragonfire82877 I remember three days ago, I repaired the phone as Kenny on Higgins Haven, had the Lengendary version of My Dad's a cop, and escaped. After match was over, I called the part 3 Jason trash. This Jason didn't even use his traps, like some matches I play in , they forget to use them. But the next round on the same map, two people, a Brandon and a part 5 Jason team up to kill me because of me calling them trash. As soon as he grabbed me, I quitted and found a different lobby because I wasn't gonna let those trash bags do that shit.

@GamingNerd93, was the part 3 Jason that you called trash teaming with anyone? Was he a new Jason player and that may be why he didn’t place traps, because he didn’t know? If it was someone just starting out, they don’t know to put traps on objectives and there will be several survivors.

Did you ever stop to think that the only reason they teamed you in the next round is because you called the previous Jason trash? 

If the Jason 3 that you called trash was teaming with someone and you survived, I can see why you would be inclined to call them trash. And if the following round the same duo of teamers (the Jason 3 now a counselor helping Jason 5) was the ones trying to kill you, I can understand why you would quit. But, if the Jason 3 was a new player and wasn’t teaming, he should not be called trash. Everyone starts off somewhere. Then for the fact of you quitting as soon as getting grabbed, that would make you the sore loser, which could easily be referred to as trash. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@GamingNerd93, was the part 3 Jason that you called trash teaming with anyone? Was he a new Jason player and that may be why he didn’t place traps, because he didn’t know? If it was someone just starting out, they don’t know to put traps on objectives and there will be several survivors.

Did you ever stop to think that the only reason they teamed you in the next round is because you called the previous Jason trash? 

If the Jason 3 that you called trash was teaming with someone and you survived, I can see why you would be inclined to call them trash. And if the following round the same duo of teamers (the Jason 3 now a counselor helping Jason 5) was the ones trying to kill you, I can understand why you would quit. But, if the Jason 3 was a new player and wasn’t teaming, he should not be called trash. Everyone starts off somewhere. Then for the fact of you quitting as soon as getting grabbed, that would make you the sore loser, which could easily be referred to as trash. 

@Dragonfire82877 I was under communication suspension when this happened, so I couldn't hear what they were saying because the second round, I'm pretty sure they teamed up because of the word Trash and the brandon player opened the door for his friend. I know it's a loser move to quit like that, but I wouldn't wanna sit there and watch them do that to others, and if I stayed and was Jason the next round, I would target those two slashing them to death . That first round, part 3 killed 3 counsolers, which the brandon player died. and 4 counsolers escaped.

Posted (edited)

Last night playing with coordinated counselors, I'm Part 4 Jason on Higgins Haven I'm chasing down the last counselor during the 2 minute warning which is a Vanessa in the main cabin,  slashed her even though she was blocking, the match ends and the guy gets on the mic and proceeded to call me a trash Jason. And I got 8/8 kills. Lmao I took it as a compliment. People can play the game however they choose and need to stop dictating how a person plays.

Edited by GamingNerd93
Forgot to put a word in a sentence

On 2/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, GamingNerd93 said:

@Friday_Queen lol my definition of trash is when a Jason can't get kills, catch a counselor, or when he sees every counsoler escape. Yes, teamers are so Trash, but people need to get revenge by running them over until they get the picture and leave.

That "trash" player might have been new, low-leveled and up against vastly more experienced counselors, or may have simply have just had horrible luck that round, which doesn't make them trash. Though to be honest, I admit I've called counselors this as Jason, the last time being recently when a lobby full of fuck-tarded little dipshits decided they wanted to kill Jason that round, complete with Speedo Chads who all used the same dumb-as-fuck dancing emote (I forget what it's called but I'm sure you guys know exactly what I'm talking about). Long story short: all the helpers (Chads, Tiffanys, etc...) get killed and  SG ends up trapped in the shrine room of Jason's shack while Tommy was trapped outside (body-blocked the doorway). Then this happened:

After that, Tommy said fuck it and tried for the car that nobody repaired because they were so confident they were going to kill Jason they didn't need to fix anything. He didn't make it either.

• Like 1

I played earlier and i helped a player with the car while keeping Jason off their back. I knock him down. The player picks me up stops at the exit, Jason comes to my side of the car kills me. The player helping Jason drives away. Jason morphs... 😒👉 He didn't even try an stop her. Win fair or not at all!

Cheating other counselors and working with Jason ruins the point of the game. This is what i consider to be a trash player! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I played earlier and i helped a player with the car while keeping Jason off their back. I knock him down. The player picks me up stops at the exit, Jason comes to my side of the car kills me. The player helping Jason drives away. Jason morphs... 😒👉 He didn't even try an stop her. Win fair or not at all!

Cheating other counselors and working with Jason ruins the point of the game. This is what i consider to be a trash player! 

@Vanessaismymain it sucks to be a victim to that. The community is getting bored and some people dont have remorse, so that's why they do that. But I get revenge by running them over in the car or play as Jason and have the other victims do the same thing to the cheaters until they rage quit.

Edited by GamingNerd93
Adding more to my sentence

On 4/5/2019 at 10:32 PM, GamingNerd93 said:

@Vanessaismymain it sucks to be a victim to that. The community is getting bored and some people dont have remorse, so that's why they do that. But I get revenge by running them over in the car or play as Jason and have the other victims do the same thing to the cheaters until they rage quit.

Thanks! Ruining other players experience because some of the community is bored that's still no excuse to ruin the other players fun who still enjoy the game. Sorry jerks have done the same to you!  I've heard people use the excuse content is the reason they ruin the fun! Taking their frustrations out on players that doesn't have any control over whether this game will receive content again is absolutely ridiculous! Toxic players making excuses to be jerks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Thanks! Ruining other players experience because some of the community is bored that's still no excuse to ruin the other players fun who still enjoy the game. Sorry jerks have done the same to you!  I've heard people use the excuse content is the reason they ruin the fun! Taking their frustrations out on players that doesn't have any control over whether this game will receive content again is absolutely ridiculous! Toxic players making excuses to be jerks!

Ruining the fun of others is inexcusable for any reason, boredom or otherwise.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

@Vanessaismymain I know its pretty trash. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 4:05 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Speedo Chads who all used the same dumb-as-f*** dancing emote (I forget what it's called but I'm sure you guys know exactly what I'm talking about). 

I'm guessing the Shake It emote.

I got called trash and a teamer because I focused on him rather than go for somebody else that was nearby. Just had to laugh at that. It’s not like you can split into two and anyways he couldn’t he even tell me who I was supposedly helping because I killed everybody and most everyone else had already left the lobby. And soon after, he did too. Poor sport. 

With the player count so low on PC, you end up getting stuck in no mans land with the same trolls/glitchers over and over. Some of them with no shame to change their name or anything. The types that have no problem sitting on a rock for 20 minutes or a roof, etc.

Times are dire. That's not necessarily trash talking.

There was one time when I wiped a lobby minus the last person who called me trash because I couldn't kill them before they decided to suicide using a bear trap as the last one alive. Pathetic times in the playerbase when players get all tryhard over suiciding out a window or a bear trap.

26 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

There was one time when I wiped a lobby minus the last person who called me trash because I couldn't kill them before they decided to suicide using a bear trap as the last one alive. Pathetic times in the playerbase when players get all tryhard over suiciding out a window or a bear trap.

This has always existed in this game unfortunately.  This exact thing happened to me my first week of playing back in early 2018. And it was actually 2 players trying to jump out a window and land in a trap on the back side of packanack main house. I grabbed the one and killed after they missed trap, which made them very salty and started the I'm a trash Jason talk, then i went up stairs to chase out the 2nd, who was dancing while i broke door down, and immediately turned and leaped out window to his death followed by some more trash talking that I wasnt getting 8 for 8. People are funny, I just roll with the punches. In this case they were all dead, so it was easy to just laugh it off.

If someone calls me trash because I can’t get all the kills, I’ll drop a limping Counselor in a Counselor bear trap at my earliest convenience. You’re still dead, doesn’t matter if Jason gets the credit or not. I rather like when they don’t know it’s coming and think the kick out is legit... the sound you hear when they die, priceless.

I also like grabbing a Counselor and making the car kill them for me, so maybe I’m just a sadistic bastard, lol.

• Haha 1

It's always funny when baddies tell you that you're trash. I remember one game I was Jason 2x in a row as this one guy called me shit and trash because I decided I got tired of his Chad ass stunning me, so I slashed him to death with my Pick Ax as Part 7. He returned as Tommy and I still slashed him to death. Apparently I'm garbage for using one of my strengths.

This was a month ago and on Crystal Small,  these two Adam players who were teabagging random players accused me of teaming with a tiffany player, who I killed became Tommy then got killed again. They thought I didn't touch the tiffany  player. When I killed the two Adam's one of them PM me and called me, also the tiffany player "Teaming Trashbags". They were mega salty when I killed them Third round later, the whole map on pinehurst agreed to team up on the Adam's, first couple of seconds, part 5 Jason slashes them to death,  as I go to them and tea bag their trash ass.

This is another one of the many reasons i don't do player vs player games.It's hard enough for me to play the game due to my learning disability,but to sit there insulting me due to my disability,something i didn't ask to be born with mind you,on top of that?That's why i love single player mode so much.I can play the game by myself,and not have to put up with bitching and moaning when i make a kill.

1 minute ago, jade said:

This is another one of the many reasons i don't do player vs player games.It's hard enough for me to play the game due to my learning disability,but to sit there insulting me due to my disability,something i didn't ask to be born with mind you,on top of that?That's why i love single player mode so much.I can play the game by myself,and not have to put up with bitching and moaning when i make a kill.

@jade I have a learning disability to. I took a long break from the the game due to the increased toxicity from the community. But yeah some people in quick play are either coordinated players or cheaters.

yeah,i noticed that,so i usually play either singleplayer games,or co-op games mainly.

1 minute ago, jade said:

yeah,i noticed that,so i usually play either singleplayer games,or co-op games mainly.

Ah okay, and since the rage buff took place,  half the Veteran players left to.