I'm sure lots of other people get this but I feel I get it the most.

Whenever im Jason there's always at least one person who I kill and afterwards they say I suck or I'm trash. I personally take it as a compliment.

Does anyone else get this frequently?

Only from the "try-hards".  

I get it, some people are REALLY into this game.  Me?  I look at it as an opportunity to have a few pints and laugh.  The game is hilarious for so many reasons, getting bent out of shape by anything short of "Jason-teamers" isn't worth it.

• Like 1

Yeah almost the entire player-base has gone toxic because there are more little children (similar to COD) and they no longer fear Jason. They just want chain-stunning, bunny dance parties and if you disrupt that, you suck or you're trash, etc.

• Like 1

Basically, like looking from Jason's perspective it's like, well what do you expect? Me to let you sit there and stun me over and over again? Hell no.

There's 3 levels I've found:

Talking shit: encouraged, personally. People chuckling at you when they get a shot at your Jason, teasing when they miss at a window- it makes the game better.

Calling people shitty: you're a level 140 who's spent 15 minutes ragging a level 7 Jason, calling them trash, telling them they shouldn't ever play with you... because you're winning a game you are way more experienced at, and should win. Or taking advantage of a glitch (I'm seeing a weird "delayed pocket knife" animation glitch- one guy used five PK's in sequence, saw something similar yesterday) and behaving like The Best Player EVAR. Ugh, just shut up. This is worse, and I don't cotton it for long.

Human trash: people just spending their entire mic time being vile bigots. About once a week, there's a "n,n,n,n" or "f,f,f,f" guy in a lobby. Eff those people. They're shit, F13 game irrelevant of anything else at that point.

Find people in the first group, avoid people from the latter two.

Got called trash by a few people the other day for being a slasher. Loved every minute of their salty tears. Stupid people need to learn to play smarter. I know they want to be grabbed because when they rush me it’s obvious that they have have at least one PK, that’s why I do it. 

• Like 1

I'm guilty of this.. I usually get on mic during end results screen and call Tommy garbage whenever a Tommy player aimlessly runs around the map not helping counselors or with objectives.

I think anyone dissing someone they don't know personally over a game is a fucking wanker. 

I often will call Jason some names, but often to get him to follow me towards some spot other players are not at, so my friends can get away. I try to keep it somewhat civil.
although as someone mentioned above I usually yell more at the idiot playing tommy as they are not doing anything

I'm pretty civil and don't call anyone trash in the game. If you treat people like crap though, as Jason, I will "take out the trash"... B)

I'll yell "bitch!" After I knock Jason on his ass. It's nothing personal. Just seems like the right thing to say.

Especially to @Risinggrave

• Haha 1

Sometimes when I play a private match with friends we call each other trash or comparable to make Jason angry but in an actual match with randoms I don’t insult Jason or the counselors, I say things like:”I’m gonna come for you.” Or:”How much more stamina until you run out and die?” I try to be an entertaining Jason and when I am a counselor I sometimes beg for my life when I am grabbed or do funny death sounds but yea some are toxic af.

People shouldn’t call others trash it’s the purpose of the game so they’re doing nothing wrong.

I am a silent Jason. I tend to wait til after the match has ended to say things if I say any at all. But when I play as a counselor I tend to get pi*sed off with other counselors that do dumb sh*t or don't shut up. At level 127 I don't really care about the XP...its about the fun!

3 hours ago, Poormetheus said:

Yeah almost the entire player-base has gone toxic because there are more little children (similar to COD) and they no longer fear Jason. They just want chain-stunning, bunny dance parties and if you disrupt that, you suck or you're trash, etc.

I had this happen in a random lobby. I had Jason on me from the start and it took seven or so minutes to finally drop me. What do I find? Of the five counselors in play, the four Debra's are all bunnies and dancing together in a cabin. Fox has gotten a car around and after some issues manages an escape. I come back as Tommy. I make sure I'm close to the Deb's as they all die one by one and when the two minute timer has gone off and a Deb is limping toward me begging for help? I use my healthspray on myself to remove the slight damage I had to take going through a broken window. Then I run off as Jason kills that clown. 

25 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'll yell "bitch!" After I knock Jason on his ass. It's nothing personal. Just seems like the right thing to say.

Especially to @Risinggrave

Not today, Jason, not today. 

• Like 1

Ill call people out in specific circumstances, such as a player or two sitting in a cabin waiting out the timer/deaths to be the last one. Usually I wont instigate but I will talk trsh after putting someone in their place that thinks theyre better than what they are.

To be honest a lot of my trash talk is me usually trying to help a less skilled Jason. Ive had situations where Ive come back as Tommy and Jason hasnt killed anyone, and Ill just casually walk out of range of Jason telling him things he should do/use. One instance I was trying to get a new Jason to use his run button but he wasnt, he didnt use Rage, only slashed, so on. I kept letting him follow me while telling him the different buttons (on PS4) but I dont think he had a mic in. I felt bad for running out the timer, but it was my way to try and help someone new with some of the mechanics of the game.

Then again, youll have those random people that play Jason and call you a pussy for beating their face in and running laps around them at houses, using corners to beat them with a bat. I mean I dont understand stand how fighting a cocky Jason makes you a pussy(I even fixed the phone and called the cops on him cause he was too focused on chasing) but Ive been called it twice now for beating someone senseless. Heck some of them dont even realize when you decide to let them kill you cause you feel bad.

If someone questions the objective caliber of your play, you can prove them wrong :JasonPt4:, lie to yourself :chadjunk:, or accept they may just have a point :sadchappa:
As to the whole 'insulted over the internet' thing, well: "thy praise or dispraise is to me alike..." 

I’m at around level 63 or so and there’s really only a couple things I’ve run into that piss me off. One, the idiots who clearly don’t want to be Jason and quit as soon as the match begins. Has anyone told them there’s a preference setting? Two, random players who, for no reason I can think of, just decide to ride your ass through the whole match. What the hell is the point of that? 

I get get called trash, am told that I suck and that my daddy should have pulled out early in almost every ps4 lobby whenever I have Savini as my preference - all before the first match even starts.

Then when the match does begin, I am instantly targeted by both counselors and Jason for the same reason. People are morons and will find every excuse to prove it. 

EDIT: this all occurs without me ever saying a word. I only use my mic for productive purposes.

30 minutes ago, Chad face said:

I’m instantly called trash when using part 4 or 8 

I got called trash once for having Savini Jason. 

Counterpoint: mouthy players offer the sweetest opportunities. 

Last night my first round started in a quiet, full lobby with less than a minute on the clock. Just before go-time someone who shall be called only Fiamma (not the actual player tag) got on the keyboard and started running his/her mouth: Dr. Lecter the child molester! Getting no response, they tried again: Dr. Lecter the child molester!

Match starts, I'm Vanessa, and wouldn't you know it's Fiamma as Jason Part 4 on Jarvis map. Strangely, I can't find the phone house in either of the lower corners of the map and the Jarvis house/4 seater rapidly turn into a slaughterhouse. 3, then 4 of 8 are dead. I beat on Jason with an axe until his mask comes off, but while I'm on my way to grab the sweater Tommy gets himself killed. By the time I'm back to the party house, it's just me and Part 4, with 12 minutes and change left on the clock. I find my 2nd knife, grab a bat off an AJ who clearly didn't need it anymore, and jog south followed by a salty Part 4.

Jason and I dance around the big house in the lower righthand corner of the Jarvis map the whole goddamn time. He grabs me twice, but just can't score the kill. I knock him on his ass time after time, giving him a big ole thumbs up after each FUCK YOU! from Vanessa. Finally time runs out.

Back in the lobby, I hop on the keyboard: Fiamma the little bitch...sorry mine didn't rhyme :)

And yeah, I felt bad about making the rest of the lobby (4 or 5 of whom actually stuck around) wait it out, but the one spectator whose only comment was "...holy shit, lecter!" was better than any escape.

12 minutes ago, Chad face said:

That must suck 

Eh it was one time, the other times it's just other players trash talking and I'm laughing as they die from Jason.