Sign in to follow this  
KinghtDtrain

how to move the boat that stuck on land in friday the 13th game?

how to move the boat that stuck on land in friday the 13th game?

someone had reverse back onto the beach or had reverse back on to dry land from jetty.

is there a way to get boat back into the water?

• Confused 1

That sounds as idiotic as the time I drove a car into the lake.  Hahaha.  I haven’t seen this happen with the boat but I doubt there is a way to push it back in if there are no clear options to do so while you’re playing.  

There isn’t, I was trying to escape in the boat and I heard him morph to my location and I was still to far from the exit.  To prevent him from insta-killing me in the water I drove the boat to the shore and ran off, the boat wasn’t even halfway on sand but there is no way to push it into the water.

• Like 1

One time I drove the boat onto land because Jason had morphed up ahead. I drove it until it wouldn’t go anymore and after Jason had left my friend said the boat was unsalvageable, but I just got back in it and reversed and it worked fine. We still escaped.

1 minute ago, BFizzle said:

One time I drove the boat onto land because Jason had morphed up ahead. I drove it until it wouldn’t go anymore and after Jason had left my friend said the boat was unsalvageable, but I just got back in it and reversed and it worked fine. We still escaped.

That should be fixed :D Boats are not for land...

Ive used this to my advantage sometimes. Caught someone that was with Jason. It was obvious that the guy had told Jason I was fixing the boat, however he tried to get in with me. Afterwards I decided to beach the boat and run into a nearby cabin. Instead of Jason going after the guy right in front of him, his friend, he continued to chase me while his buddy kept trying to figure out how to get the boat to work.

Ill admit Ive been petty with this trick before too, Ive had someone who didnt help at all, a Vanessa, try to steal a friends seat so I just beached it when they wouldnt get out. Done the same with the 2 seater and water before as well. If you dont contribute, or rather just sit there and wait for me to do everything, youre not getting a ride. I rather rescue someone who deserves it.

12 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

That should be fixed :D Boats are not for land...

It was after the last patch, but go off. 

15 hours ago, daughterofolaf said:

That sounds as idiotic as the time I drove a car into the lake.  Hahaha.  I haven’t seen this happen with the boat but I doubt there is a way to push it back in if there are no clear options to do so while you’re playing.  

Wait were you the guy who drove the car into the lake!?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/159821499

• Haha 1

I had one today where the 2 seater spawned with the driver's door pinned to a tree on Higgins Haven small. Once we had the car repaired and ready to go we weren't able to get in. Played later, same map and the 2 seater spawned with the bumper adjacent to that tree. I'd never seen that before it was kinda funny! 

I thought everyone knew that the boats name was Bátrsvaða and was forged in the heart of a dying star. Only he who's worthy can lift the boat. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Wait were you the guy who drove the car into the lake!?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/159821499

LOL.  No, that wasn’t me.  But I truly did drive a car into the lake a couple weeks ago like an idiot (damn women drivers). 

In my defense it was not *quite* as stupid as what your video shows.  But still...stupid.  Haha. 

I did the same thing and thought I was a hero. Turns out, I sucked alot back then. Hah. I love driving the car in the water when people piss me off. Also, I remember in when the game launched my friend drove the car in the water, and somehow, we were still in it and he was still driving. Could be connection issues, but otherwise, it was still pretty cool.

21 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

Ive used this to my advantage sometimes. Caught someone that was with Jason. It was obvious that the guy had told Jason I was fixing the boat, however he tried to get in with me. Afterwards I decided to beach the boat and run into a nearby cabin. Instead of Jason going after the guy right in front of him, his friend, he continued to chase me while his buddy kept trying to figure out how to get the boat to work.

Ill admit Ive been petty with this trick before too, Ive had someone who didnt help at all, a Vanessa, try to steal a friends seat so I just beached it when they wouldnt get out. Done the same with the 2 seater and water before as well. If you dont contribute, or rather just sit there and wait for me to do everything, youre not getting a ride. I rather rescue someone who deserves it.

Ha!  This reminds me of what happened to me yesterday.  I single-handedly fixed the boat with no help from anyone.  When I was done I headed towards the closest person to offer them to come with me.  They ran to the boat, jumped in first which is fine but then TOMMY came to the boat too and was trying to shove me out of the way so he could get in and escape (while there were still several players left in the game).  I was super irritated and after a spell of us pushing each other back and forth I just said feck it and gave it to him.  I guess I can chalk this up to another lesson: GTFO and forget helping anyone else.  =\

7 hours ago, daughterofolaf said:

LOL.  No, that wasn’t me.  But I truly did drive a car into the lake a couple weeks ago like an idiot (damn women drivers). 

In my defense it was not *quite* as stupid as what your video shows.  But still...stupid.  Haha. 

I still can't believe that happened xD

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I still can't believe that happened xD

I said the same thing you did when I put the car in the lake: there must be a badge for this (act of idiocy).  I am SO glad I was on party chat with my friend and not game chat so I didn’t have to hear what everyone was saying.  Hahaha!  

1 hour ago, daughterofolaf said:

I said the same thing you did when I put the car in the lake: there must be a badge for this (act of idiocy).  I am SO glad I was on party chat with my friend and not game chat so I didn’t have to hear what everyone was saying.  Hahaha!  

I'm always in game chat, it makes the game fun not being able to talk with your friends unless you find a walkie talkie.