can you auto lock with shotguns and flare guns?

I keep finding people spinning round and shooting me without the gun even being raised

You can't. When you play enough it is easy to hit Jason. It is also not that hard to dodge it as Jason, but way harder than hitting. As soon as you raise the gun you can shoot and the shot goes straight immediately even if the rifle points at the floor. I honestly love it and everytime the bots do it i have a little laugh.

• Like 1

You can be running one direction with your camera in the other, behind you, and as soon as you hit the aim button it will turn you the direction of your camera, doing a 180.

This of course only works with aiming weapons. Melee will always swing in the direction your character, not your camera, is facing

1 hour ago, ThePunkPirate said:

You can be running one direction with your camera in the other, behind you, and as soon as you hit the aim button it will turn you the direction of your camera, doing a 180.

This of course only works with aiming weapons. Melee will always swing in the direction your character, not your camera, is facing

This. I do this all the time yelling "Suprise Motherfucker!"

I do this all the time as a counselor and I’ll be the first to say It needs to be removed. Make the player line up their shot, aim, then fire. This looking behind you and firing nonsense is ridiculous. It’s a guaranteed hit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Wick said:

I do this all the time as a counselor and I’ll be the first to say It needs to be removed. Make the player line up their shot, aim, then fire. This looking behind you and firing nonsense is ridiculous. It’s a guaranteed hit. 

What he said.

If I'm running with a shotgun or flaregun I keep my sights behind me when Jason is following so I can do a quick 180 when I pull up the gun and I press fire at exactly the same time 99% of the time resulting in a hit