I was driving the car backwards along the pathway and crashed into nothing. Jason shows up after in the front of the car but was clearly not the cause of the crash. I slowed the replay down to show i was in the middle of the pathway and that clearly i hit nothing. Anyone else experience this?

https://youtu.be/Cgsl3xgCNT8

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Happens constantly now

Crazy, this is the first time for me and i have played since may 26 launch

4 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Crazy, this is the first time for me and i have played since may 26 launch

Yeah, I was driving the car backwards a few days ago and the car flipped in the middle of the road for no reason. Luckily, I got away before that purple bastard showed up. :lol:

P.S. I really hate retro Jason now. He was a cool novelty in June/July, but he got stale pretty quick IMO

1 hour ago, Rexfellis said:

Yeah, I was driving the car backwards a few days ago and the car flipped in the middle of the road for no reason. Luckily, I got away before that purple bastard showed up. :lol:

P.S. I really hate retro Jason now. He was a cool novelty in June/July, but he got stale pretty quick IMO

Lol damn that is crazy.

Hopefully these things will get fixed in an upcoming patch. I don't mine nes Jason but i am sure he will be better once we get him as a re-done stand alone character.

We shall sew.

Car is bugged out beyond belief at the moment. Erratic speed, sluggish acceleration and steering, and odd crashes/flips. Hell, backing up with Jason on the rear bumper pushes him away but doesn’t stop the vehicle. Same goes for front of the car sometimes when shifting into it. You just glance off the bumper like nothing happened as the car continues to drive off.