NScarlato

Letting female players live

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

I thing the reference here is to female PLAYERS, not female CHARACTERS.

I just noticed that, thank you! But when I play Jason? I don't give to shits whether or not your a female, male, or some other thing...your dieing!!!

This is something I actually have not seen happen.  Although I guess I’ve never run into other female players either (at least none that use a mic), just me, which is weird considering how much I have played.  I usually fly under the radar as a girl because I don’t have a high pitched girly voice and I can pretty easily control the vocal femininity I do have so it isn’t obvious to most people online.  Haha. 

23 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

There are a few female players on this forum that I know of. ( @kitcat, @Moe9999633, etc.) I'm certain they (if they have mics) get this all the time. Is it EVER compelling? Is there EVER any desire to hook up with another F13 player??

Yes, and I HATE it lol 

I know how to play the game, I don't need all the "gentlemen" stuff haha

5 minutes ago, kitcat said:

Yes, and I HATE it lol 

I know how to play the game, I don't need all the "gentlemen" stuff haha

Well, "gentleman" and "protector" are one thing. What about constant propositions/flirts/attempts to get your info? 

10 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Well, "gentleman" and "protector" are one thing. What about constant propositions/flirts/attempts to get your info? 

Even when I'm playing with my male friends, I really hate when they try to "protect" me hahahah like, no thanks. But about the flirts and stuff... Annoying as hell. I just want to play a game, I don't want a new boyfriend, for God's sake!!!! That's why sometimes I don't even use mic while playing some games. Some guys just can't see/hear a woman, then... You know, they go crazy lol

• Confused 1

Thank god for my thick cockney accent, immediate turn off for most guys ?

3 hours ago, Alcanx said:

Thank god for my thick cockney accent, immediate turn off for most guys ?

I have a thing for accents, care to draw me like one of your french girls 

1i1gyu.jpg

On 1/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, LadySansaLannister said:

I’ve had male players hit on me, ask for my address, ask for my social media, ask me for a picture of myself, specifically go after me and only me as when they’re Jason, grab me and then let me go as Jason, send me sexually charged  messages....

At this point, I might just start lying about my age and say I’m fourteen when it comes to the more aggressive players. Though that doesn’t stop everyone.

Didn't I once read that you play on PS4? How do they expect you to send them pictures?

3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Didn't I once read that you play on PS4? How do they expect you to send them pictures?

I could send you a picture of my office, right now, from the PlayStation app on my phone.

Edit: Well, not literally "right now", as I typed this from the men's room on my floor, but you get the picture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I could send you a picture of my office, right now from the PlayStation app on my phone.

Edit: Well, not literally "right now", as I typed this from the men's room on my floor, but you get the picture.

I'd prefer all men's room images not be sent to me, but thank you for the odd offer.

11 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I could send you a picture of my office, right now from the PlayStation app on my phone.

Pics or it didn't happen. 

41 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I'd prefer all men's room images not be sent to me, but thank you for the odd offer.

35 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Pics or it didn't happen. 

To be clear: No offer was made.

Edit: Although, admittedly the previous message could have been interpreted as an offer, instead of a statement of possibility, so I shall restate to the intent.

"@Cokeyskunk I have the ability to send to you a picture of my office over the PlayStation messenger app on my phone...but I shan't."

3 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

To be clear: No offer was made.

I saw an offer. Or maybe that was just the Mandela Effect. :lol: As to the original question, I believe in equal rights. I will kill you, without impunity, regardless of your gender, sex, or what you identify as. If you trespass on my property and disrespect my beloved mommy, I will do my best to remove your head from your shoulders. Or... pull your arms off, punch through your back, stick a throwing knife in your ass, or slam an axe into your crotch. The last one really levels the playing field as your genitalia really doesn't matter at that point, does it?

To anyone I've offended...get over it. :P 

I'm extremely rich and only date supermodels in real life. I don't need to hit on girls or save them for last in video games.

5 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

I'm extremely rich and only date supermodels in real life. I don't need to hit on girls or save them for last in video games.

How ironic. I'm indescribably handsome AND ridiculously talented, so I have a wife who makes Kate Upton look like Ernest Borgnine. Perhaps we should combine our overwhelming forces and conquor the planet together? 

41 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

How ironic. I'm indescribably handsome AND ridiculously talented, so I have a wife who makes Kate Upton look like Ernest Borgnine. Perhaps we should combine our overwhelming forces and conquor the planet together? 

I'm breathtakingly average and have a stable job. My wife and I have a relationship built on mutual respect, common goals, and occasional physical exploration. We should all band together and form a superhero team!

• Haha 1

On 3.1.2018 at 3:55 AM, Hell Toupee said:

I enjoy playing with females in the group because they always seem more helpful and are more about teamwork, seemingly more consistent than guys. A couple weeks ago I was Jason, grabbed a female player by the birdbath and asked if I could kill her because I didn't have that kill and she let me lol

ehhh all the girls that i always get playin in public games try to talk me into giving them my shotgun or into sparing them when im jason. i either ignore them as councelor or bloodhound style hunt them and ignore all their guy friends trying  to get me to kill them instead of the girl, i just ignore em and when i grab the girl she end up throwin every cuss word in the book of disrespect at me before ragequitting with her entire group halfway into the kill. best fun i ever have in this game to be honest 10/10 :D 

and btw since my last statement it seems like this^ is growing like i been seeing this way more often than before now for some reason idk if anyone else is getting these? 

Honestly, in general, I never remember coming across a female voice in online gaming that annoyed me. If I did, most likely I just muted them and moved on. I expect I'll do the same for this game. Other than that, doesn't bother me. More females are welcomed. The only time I might see myself getting annoyed with a female player on Friday The 13th is if I encounter something like car trolling or another bullshit Jason helper scenario just because of the simple fact and explanation of the other player being her boyfriend(or so claim to be).

My feelings apply the same for others. I don't care how well you know each other or type of relationship you have. If you have intentions to ruin the game, fuck off.

I find this hilarious. You honestly cant stand girls using a tactic, such as sweet talking to sway the favors? I don't get that often. Most Jason's are nice to other players if they are nice in return. My 'friends' Specifically target me first and tunnel. There is no way of getting out of it, that's also part of the fun. the chase. Jason's like to hear the fear in our voices, the crippling screams and cry's begging for our lives. And if you can't handle that.. :) not sure what to say

On 02/01/2018 at 8:27 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

There are a few female players on this forum that I know of. ( @kitcat, @Moe9999633, etc.) I'm certain they (if they have mics) get this all the time. Is it EVER compelling? Is there EVER any desire to hook up with another F13 player??

Some guy once asked what my number was in the game and I said “ my number is 04 go fuck your self”

I remember once this guy was like his a big hacker that his gonna hack me and find where  im from and where I live and that his gonna come and rape me at night I was telling my friend and she’s like say your a male or lie and I said to him “ good luck with that “ he said “ why” I said “because I’m on my period “ and he left the game 

• Like 1

Didn't happen to me because because when I speak, Jason often seems to think I'm a 12 year old boy/younger child, which results in quite the opposite...aka tunneling :)