Sign in to follow this  
DiegoElFuego

Hmmm. Until I'm 150... I'm going AFK unless I'm host.

1 hour ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

Oh calm down. 

The “players like you and many others” need to sort out your priorities. 

There’s a lot more wrong with this game then what this guy is doing. People who team up with Jason, connection issues, Jason being nerfed, hilariously stupid counselor costumes, pointless emotes, and countless glitches just to name a few. What this guy is doing falls pretty damn low on the list of shit that needs to be addressed for this game.

Yes, all of the problems you stated do need to be addressed by the developers. The discussion here is not about the issues plaguing the game, it is about someone being a selfish brat on purpose. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Why do you and others feel you have the right to tell someone how they can play their game?

Im not a fan of it but I would rather have a lobby full of AFkers than a host who quits, or Jason helpers. A person who goes AFK does nothing to effect you. They are useless to the team yes, but you can still escape without them.

A person who goes AFK is a sick, but it's their right to be a dick. So instead of bitching, learn to adapt and overcome.

Again, the argument is moot because by definition, going AFK means that they're not playing the game. Which is exactly why I said it'd be better for the OP to just grind XP with bots, because that way he doesn't have to deal with trolls, rage-quitters, Jason-helpers, etc. and he still gets the XP he wants without annoying anyone in return. What's wrong with that exactly? 

And it's absolutely priceless how you're chastising me for daring to tell the OP "how he should play the game", and then you follow it up by telling me to stop bitching, adapt and overcome. kind of hypocritical of you, don't you think?    

I am playing right now in a lobby with a pair, They have trolled the last 4 lobbies and Jason helped each other on ALL the played maps, They are both level 150, and are being  assholes, I can't message them or report them on PSN. I have video of them doing it too. How is it possible for me to report them? Just wondering, I am all for having a little fun but not when it ruins everyone's good time in game.

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

@Erik13E You can go here to upload the video and report directly to the game developers.

Great, Thank you. I'll have to log in on my PS4 to upload unless I can transfer onto a USB?

After watching a player in previous games go afk/camp/hide, one new game I spawned in the same building/area as them, about 5 mins had passed after i checked the surrounding houses and their house for equipment and that player did not move at all. I then removed the door barricades and opened all the doors, and made sure to tell jason the good news for easy kill.

It is teamwork, and if you are not going to help others live, then you should get the same betrayal.