Retro Jason Map, Yes or No?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a map inspired by retro jason?

I was talking with the family recently, and got to thinking, we could use a map for retro Jason. It could be based on the classic Friday the 13th for the NES. I understand that this would be way down the road, after the more requested content has been developed. I'd like to hear what the fanbase have to say.

@GunMedia_Ben @ShiftySamurai @wes any input from you would be greatly appreciated.

This would be awesome! I think it would be a nice variation from the other maps, which get boring sometimes. 

I have mentioned this to the devs as well. I would love to see a nes game style map and when you pull up the big map screen it looks like the map for the nes game right down to the bright colors lol

5 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

I have mentioned this to the devs as well. I would love to see a nes game style map and when you pull up the big map screen it looks like the map for the nes game right down to the bright colors lol

So many fond memories of that map lol

This reminds me of the Super Pitfall game on Super Nintendo where you could somehow get into the original Atari 2600 Pitfall. I don't remember how it worked exactly but it was hidden within the game if you were running along and jumped in a certain place or something. 

I wouldn't mind if they added NES style overlays or something to the current maps when you use Retro Jason. 

I guess a fleshed out NES map wouldn't hurt. The counselor's textures should be fittingly altered as well. 

On 1/1/2018 at 9:47 AM, Poormetheus said:

I don't care for retro Jason.

But do you care for more maps? Retro or not, I will always appreciate new maps.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

But do you care for more maps? Retro or not, I will always appreciate new maps.

I'd love to see more maps, but not unrealistic ones.

1 minute ago, tyrant666 said:

Wow....

Looks good.

It's a fully functional gamemode I made. everyone starts at Jarvis house which is the lobby/staging area. When everyone is ready there is a literal start button and everyone spawns randomly into the map. Whoever makes it to the cave first collects Jason's gear and it switches them to team Jason. Jason can teleport and use sense and has a strong weapon, armor, and passive regeneration. Counselors must search the cabins to find the escape objective items that spawn randomly in chests/drawers. Round resets after all she dead or escaped. 

It's basically F13 without grabs. And it's Minecraft. Plus some Easter eggs for fun. 

Death by 8-bit pixilation sounds fun, but is less than unlikely. There are a ton of more important fixes, film maps and counsellors to add yet!

On 1/2/2018 at 10:45 AM, JasonWhorehees said:

The REAL classic F13 was before NES, on the Amstrad CPC and Commodore 64.

Know where one could find a copy of this game?