GHR1227

Why must Jason must destroy doors from inside?

Seriously this is bad. Jason has to hack at a door rather than opening it when there is a door knob and/or he has access to the bar on the door?
This make Jason clunky to play. One of the many other gripes that are not on point.
I mean come on!

• Like 1

And if morph is not available yet and you are chasing a counselor in a slow (no run) Jason this makes it super hard to catch up with them.

5 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

If you really need to get out you can morph, otherwise it's good to destroy as many doors as you can. 

True enough about knocking down doors, but come on having to hack at a door 4-6 times that could be opened in 2 sec by just lifting a bar and/or unlocking is stupid. 

And shift/morph is not infinitely available.  So you waste it to get of out the cabin?

2 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Jason should be able to unlock and unbar doors from the inside. It's just bad that he can't, period. Jason is not that stupid.

EXACTLY

I mean in the movies I can only think of one time Jason did have to lock a door and that was in F13th III he bares the barn door with a big hunk of 2x4.

The he get's hung by the neck until dead.  (nope)  ;-)

At the end it has to be hit by the final girl Chris, using a rusty wheel it's so well jammed in there.   I cannot recall Jason needing to open a door from inside.

Usually they are open.  Same with being outside he is usually just there as someone opens the door.

They need to change this. If the door is barred and Jason is on the inside. He should just bust through it like he does with rage, but only if he’s on the inside. The game has been out long enough to where they should be working on more nuances to the game, alas. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Jason should be able to unlock and unbar doors from the inside. It's just bad that he can't, period. Jason is not that stupid.

Considering Jason in as early as part 2 would unlock and open doors to get at his targets, it would make sense that you should at LEAST be able to unbar doors when you are behind them, if not undo simple little deadbolt locks. After all, the bars are to keep you out, not keep you in.

2 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

Considering Jason in as early as part 2 would unlock and open doors to get at his targets, it would make sense that you should at LEAST be able to unbar doors when you are behind them, if not undo simple little deadbolt locks. After all, the bars are to keep you out, not keep you in.

My point EXACTLY!