Sign in to follow this  
Camp_Blood_Killer

Well I see the Jason kill sweater isn't work still

well I guess they didn't fix the issue with the chick trying to use the sweater and it not working. C'mon guys lets get this shit going. How the hell can it work fine then two updates ago, just stopped working?

Yep, it work 1 out of 4 Times with me today. I was thinking something was wrong on my end. Been rolling with Chad and LaChappa lately and decided to go back to Jenny. First 2 times I got the sweater, it’s abilty never triggered. Worked the 3rd time, so once again  I do it in another match and nothing....so this is news to me lol.

29 minutes ago, Thad Kerrington said:

Yep, it work 1 out of 4 Times with me today. I was thinking something was wrong on my end. Been rolling with Chad and LaChappa lately and decided to go back to Jenny. First 2 times I got the sweater, it’s abilty never triggeyeah it red. Worked the 3rd time, so once again  I do it in another match and nothing....so this is news to me lol.

yeah it sucks we had him set up for the kill 4 times so far. 

The sweater has a sweet spot pretty simular to the kill spot after the sweater has worked.  If your not in the right spot it don't work. 

I use this info to avoid being killed that and putting my front against something so even if stunned tommy can;t get the correct spot. I have sucsesfully killed jason more times than failed. Aand since learning this tactic/mechanic I have stopped the counslers from killing me 8 out of the last 10 times they tried.

In the interest of fairness they need to add more ways to kill Jason. some enviroment kills and make it so other than just tommy can kill him. 

2 hours ago, mrhyde138 said:

The sweater has a sweet spot pretty simular to the kill spot after the sweater has worked.  If your not in the right spot it don't work. 

I use this info to avoid being killed that and putting my front against something so even if stunned tommy can;t get the correct spot. I have sucsesfully killed jason more times than failed. Aand since learning this tactic/mechanic I have stopped the counslers from killing me 8 out of the last 10 times they tried.

In the interest of fairness they need to add more ways to kill Jason. some enviroment kills and make it so other than just tommy can kill him. 

That's not what the thread is about. It's about a very common bug where you outright cannot use the sweater. It just won't activate.

If you guys don’t know this yet, do not emote at all during the game if you’re going for the sweater. If you emote, the sweater will not activate at all. Keep in mind it still has a chance of not activating even if you haven’t emoted. Just a heads up however.