Sign in to follow this  
Chace Hollett

Savini Jason kill pack. How will they do it?

I don't know how they would do this but what if they go for the normal $3.00 price on whatever market place? That would make people who buy the kill pack and not have Savini, they would have spent $3.00 on nothing! Now there are 4 ways they could do this. They could make Savini available for everyone ( hopefully that never happens ), they could add switchable weapons and you could use the weapon, it will be free on the marketplace, or the kill pack would be in a update.

What do you guys think they will do?

Most likely it would have to be a free kill pack update to avoid the situation you described. Adding weapon swap would be another way around it because then it's just tied to the weapon. Rename the "Part 4/7" kill packs to "Pig Splitter/Machete" kill packs on the marketplace.

• Like 1

Just now, NScarlato said:

No kill pack.  Limited audience and no risk of accidental purchase. 

So you mean absolutely no kill pack? Even if it was in a update?

Just now, Chace Hollett said:

So you mean absolutely no kill pack? Even if it was in a update?

I don’t care if they add this.  It should be last given how few people have it. 

1: free update for those with Savini.

2: "Farm Pitchfork" weapon that can be used with any Jason that includes all 6 kills (opens the door for the weapon swap that everyone agrees is needed).

• Like 2

I think they should give out Savini Jason at this point, so many people have it. I'd pay £20 for it if they released it. 

1 hour ago, Xavier said:

I think they should give out Savini Jason at this point, so many people have it. I'd pay £20 for it if they released it. 

This has been discussed up and down, but here is the TLDR:

NO.

Maybe there will be another Jason who has a similar ability layout (Uber Jason?) and maybe the pitchfork will be a weapon any Jason can use, but the savini Jason with the Hell Trident is strictly for the people who paid for it and backed the game to get it out to the public in the first place.

I don't have a problem paying $3 for a Savini Kill Pack but I'm sure there would be complaints from people who bought it thinking it included the Skin so if they do release this DLC it may need to be a FREE update for existing owners as suggested.

I wouldn't want the hassle of the platforms sending out refunds at Gun's expense because people refuse to read the description of the content they are purchasing knowing full well they don't already own that Skin. The very same people that keep asking when will Savini be FREE, thinking this Kill pack will include that skin or that the skin will be made available in a future update if you purchase a Savini Kill Pack.

I think incorporating a Savini Kill Pack in a title update is an ideal solution and they'll probably need to release it last just to avoid people who already complain about Savini Jason being too OP and having cool looking exclusive kills prior to the base game Jason's.

Waiting for them to fix the blood skin bug and add in the 2 bloody Jason skins for Savini Jason.

I would like to see a kill pack for Savini Jason.

The problem is everyone will try to buy the kill pack thinking the character comes with it.

Then get pissed off at Gun Media and Illfonic because of their own stupidity and not taking the time to read the details. ? 

Other important issues to focus on and bugs to fix first.

29 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Waiting for them to fix the blood skin bug and add in the 2 bloody Jason skins for Savini Jason.

I would like to see a kill pack for Savini Jason.

The problem is everyone will try to buy the kill pack thinking the character comes with it.

Then get pissed off at Gun Media and Illfonic because of their own stupidity and not taking the time to read the details. ? 

Other important issues to focus on and bugs to fix first.

It's probably gonna be free. I wouldn't mind a free kill pack as an "apology" for leaking the skin so many times.

Once individual Jason kill packs started,it pretty much made me think weapon swapping will never happen.

Which is incredibly stupid but that's another thread.

I could see them making a paid kill pack for J6 that also works for Savini but honestly I hope they don't even waste their time with new kills for Savini.