So I can't exactly remember where, but either on the F13 game website or one of the loading screens in-game, there's a sentence along the lines of "Having difficulty escaping Jason? Unlock the priest in the graveyard by finding the secret Pamela (or tommy but I think Pamela) tapes"

Anyone have any info on this? I've scoured the internet with no avail. Maybe they removed the feature? Haven't seen it on a loading screen in a while either and I can't find it on the game site anywhere or in the forums 

This sounds like something you think you remembered but really never heard. For example I heard that this would be a fully fuctional game, must of been my imagination 

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

I thought that, but putting more time into trying to remember I genuinely believe it was a prompt on one of the loading screens. It just seems like something my brain would have no reason to come up with and would give a whole new perspective on the graveyards 🤔, but I could be wrong. Has anyone gotten all the tapes? (Not just pulled the audio files from the game.) Maybe it was scrapped? I added the loading screen that I remember seeing it on. 

IMG_1881.JPG

On 12/29/2017 at 10:35 PM, Sandwichofdoom said:

I thought that, but putting more time into trying to remember I genuinely believe it was a prompt on one of the loading screens. It just seems like something my brain would have no reason to come up with and would give a whole new perspective on the graveyards 🤔, but I could be wrong. Has anyone gotten all the tapes? (Not just pulled the audio files from the game.) Maybe it was scrapped? I added the loading screen that I remember seeing it on. 

IMG_1881.JPG

I have all the Pamela tapes and i can confirm there is no priest. I can also tell you that in the entire F13 franchise history there has never been a priest. That was the exorcist.

"The power of Christ compels you" - Not Tommy Jarvis

On 12/30/2017 at 8:22 AM, TheButtonMasher said:

This sounds like something you think you remembered but really never heard. For example I heard that this would be a fully fuctional game, must of been my imagination 

It's like that time when everyone thought they remembered a movie, that doesn't exist, where Sinbad played a genie. 

sinbad-genie-movie.jpg?quality=100&w=650

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

It's like that time when everyone thought they remembered a movie, that doesn't exist, where Sinbad played a genie. 

sinbad-genie-movie.jpg?quality=100&w=650

Its like how everybody remembers Pikachu with a black end on his tail when in reality his tail is purely yellow. It's called the Mandella effect.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Its like how everybody remembers Pikachu with a black end on his tail when in reality his tail is purely yellow. It's called the Mandella effect.

Its like how everybody remembers Nelson Mandela died in prison when in reality his tail is purely yellow. It's called the Mandella effect.

Edited by Brigadius
PS, he didn't die in prison
  • Haha 5

i can imagine that this may have been a thing maybe even as far back at the backer with random info given the graveyards have nothing more than an ax and a first aid spray and i specific kill most of the time. but i have no clue.