Speed_Force92

Make the car's speed normal again please

11 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Oooooh..  The car has a driver.    Really?     Wow, thanks for pointing that out.  :D

Figured you didn't know.

I see you didn't quote my edit, so refresh the page. I literally typed that immediately after posting... you're fast.

12 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Im probably better at driving then you are. But you don't see me bragging about it as if it matters.

Bet. But where am I bragging at? You seem to be the only one bragging - just now.

13 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Doesn't change the fact driving off road makes it near impossible for Jason to stop the car until the driver makes a move toward an exit.  IF the driver makes a move toward the exit.

Exactly - unless it's a good Jason. Even so, Jason doesn't always catch the car. Counselors don't always escape.

15 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

At this point Jason is left with Two choices..  Play Ping Pong with the exit and wait.  Or Waste time trying to catch someone whos driving around off road that has no path.  That being said it make sense to change how cars work especially when going OFF road.  Because just like in real life.. Cars don't handle the same Off road as they do On road.

You can generally see what direction the car is going if you morph... you know... or simply look at your map.

In real life, cars don't only go 10 mph with the pedal to the floor.

17 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

So no.. You should NOT be able to fly around off road in a car.  If thats how you want to play. Well take your advice and get GUDDER

People. Don't. Fly. Around. 

People. Can. Easily. Crash.

Off-roading. Takes. Skill.

If someone can off-road and NOT hit anything OR get stopped by Jason and always successfully escape, they must be Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I doubt anyone can do that and if so, a very low percentage. I can't even do that 100% of the time, especially with someone on my level. I can do it most of the time because I have practiced and I have experience, the car being slow doesn't help at all however. A newbie definitely couldn't pull what good drivers can do.

Yeah, I want to play the smart way and survive the night, not feed myself to Jason. 

I take my advice all the time - In about 2 levels I'll be as GUD as you can get buddy boy'.

7 minutes ago, BetsyPalmer said:

Figured you didn't know.

Peple. Don't. Fly. Around. 

Off-roading. Takes. Skill.

I take my advice all the time - In about 2 levels I'll be as GUD as you can get buddy boy'.

Look.. I know cars need drivers.

Flying around is basically driving slang for Moving fast with no intention of stopping.,

Off Roading taking skill.. Don't care.. I can drive off road pretty well.   Few of my friends are amazing off road.  Remember i said.. I don't GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DRIVER SKILL.  Its looks stupid and people use off road to make it impossible for Jason to catch them.  <---  Thats my point.  Nothing more and nothing less.

You seem to have this "GIT GUD attitude  in a causal game about Jason slaughtering counselos while you're getting angry about Players not being able to off road easily anymore to avoid Jason.   Your attitude seems better served in an actual competitive balanced PVP game.  Or a competitive racing game.

20 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Flying around is basically driving slang for Moving fast with no intention of stopping.,

Literally impossible to accomplish with the car at ALL while off-roading. I have no idea what game you're playing.

Its looks stupid and people use off road to make it impossible for Jason to catch them.

OK? Oh wow, yes it looks stupid for Jason when he can't catch the car because there's a good driver behind the wheel. But it makes the counselor look stupid if they crash it or mess up. It can be a hit and miss.

You seem to have this "GIT GUD attitude  in a causal game about Jason slaughtering counselos while you're getting angry about Players not being able to off road easily anymore to avoid Jason.   Your attitude seems better served in an actual competitive balanced PVP game.  Or a competitive racing game.

The only one angry here seems to be you. It's bullshit they nerfed the car by making it slower. That doesn't mean off-roading isn't still easy for a pro, it's just not as easy; almost impossible with a good Jason though.

Are you under the impression that I'm trying to be the Jeff Gordon of Friday? 

I drive the car well - on this game.

I'm not a NASCAR or Formula One driver. 

12 minutes ago, BetsyPalmer said:

e Jeff Gordon of Friday? 

Well i guess we just disagree how this should be then.

I mean.. Im fairly good at driving off road.  But i choose not to do it much, i prefer car vs road encounter and i feel as if thats how its meant to be.

Friend of mine is amazing can off road. .He goes full throttle like a nut bar and never crashes. . And i remember a while ago riding shotgun with him while he mashed around the map with Jason failing to catch us for 10 mins till the clock ran out.  I now bitch at him when he starts doing that  Especially against new players as Jasons.    So now, he never does that around me...lol

So from my perspective.  I hope you see its not about Skills or anything else.  I speaking purely from a driving perspective and how silly it is that people are driving off road to avoid jason.> Sure not everyones an amazing driver.  But if they where...  then this would be an even BIGGER issue imo.    

12 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Well i guess we just disagree how this should be then.

I mean.. Im fairly good at driving off road.  But i choose not to do it much, i prefer car vs road encounter and i feel as if thats how its meant to be.

Friend of mine is amazing can off road. .He goes full throttle like a nut bar and never crashes. . And i remember a while ago riding shotgun with him while he mashed around the map with Jason failing to catch us for 10 mins till the clock ran out.  I now bitch at him when he starts doing that  Especially against new players as Jasons.    So now, he never does that around me...lol

So from my perspective.  I hope you see its not about Skills or anything else.  I speaking purely from a driving perspective and how silly it is that people are driving off road to avoid jason.> Sure not everyones an amazing driver.  But if they where...  then this would be an even BIGGER issue imo.    

I gotchu'

The real issue seems to be that someone in a car either,  can't get away because car is so touchy, or the person is a nascar driver and can run loops around Jason, cabins, trees and has no threat of dying (and this is after the latest patch)
I hate how good the car is off road and over paths, small bridges.  Maybe it is slower, but when a person can zig through a forest, jason really don't have a way to stop it,

On 02.01.2018 at 7:08 PM, HuDawg said:

Love how you totally missed my point..  But then proved me right.

Driving through the woods and near cabins does make the car near impossible to stop  <--- My point.

Its got nothing to do with Good Jason and Good Drivers.  My entire point came from good drivers doing this.. It has nothing to do with learning how to drive.  Watching players hot lap the map off road looks stupid. 

Jasons got two movement abilities..?   Sooo what?    Like you said, its near impossible to stop.

Feel free to take your piece of shit car into the woods at night at full speed and see how well it handles...  

Use your fucking stalk and wait for them to approach to the escape point. THEN SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER THEM.

3 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

Use your fucking stalk and wait for them to approach to the escape point. THEN SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER THEM.

Thanks for the advice?  lol

:D

3 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

No car escapes from me lol

Well, to be honest cars that actually try to escape are usually more tolerable to deal with.  Comes down to 50/50 chance of stopping the car. 

But not all drivers...especially skilled ones are in a hurry to escape.  Some of them even prefer to run the clock down till the game is over.

On 12/29/2017 at 11:55 AM, Speed_Force92 said:

I feel like the devs did this because too many people that haven't adapted as Jason as fast as others complained about catching the vehicles via shift once a vehicle is completed it's a milestone the counselors deserve the extra advantage because they were supposed to be at a major disadvantage in the first place the game doesn't need to be any more easier or harder for any party just fix the glitches and lag, fulfill the dlc roadmap and possible future ones, and some new weapons wouldn't hurt either

I feel catering to the counselors is a poor decision in a game about Friday the 13th and Jason Voorhees. Fuck the car and I welcome any buff Jason can get. 

On 1/2/2018 at 9:21 AM, HuDawg said:

I 100% disagree.    Also you made too many quotes so its to confusing to  respond to on my phone..  So im just going to take it from here.

FACT is.. Once that car is started and moving Jason has once chance to stop that car..   IF the driver used the road.  And that chance is 50%.   Jason needs to teleport where he thinks the car is going then shift into it.  Thats basically a one shot.  The driver has one chance to dodge Jason just as Jason has one chance to stop it.  THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

A friend of mine can drive off road NON stop and never get caught by Jason until he actually makes a move to LEAVE the map..  Which means making it more difficult to drive off road is a GREAT thing. 

More nerfs to counselors the better IMO.  Jason should not have to be the BEST Jason ever to catch some stupid counselors in a car that are playing the game as a Rally Racer.

If it was up to me id give the car a fuel gauge.  And limit the amount of time a counselor can drive..  And slow reverse even more.    Cars should be a short and sweet ONE chance to escape thing.   This ain't Grand Theft Auto.

As part 6 level 133 (not boasting) my chances are much higher than 50% (just being honest) it was more challenging before i will almost always get infront of a car with shift nowadays off road or not but if you're on the main road its more of a 85%-90% chance i will get the car with the current speed as far as how many shift attempts i get nowadays id say 4 because i use morph to get infront of them and inconvenience counselors to buy time or discourage them from passing me all together and reversing idk where you're getting your facts from but its way too easy to be Jason now the counselors need more of an edge i look forward to the XP more than the challenge nowadays because it has gotten that much easier 

On 1/2/2018 at 9:47 AM, The Gunslinger said:

That's why Jason's got two movement abilities. To stop the car , use your Morph too. And by the way , when I start the car , only good Jason's can stop me since you can use other roads. Driving through the woods and near cabins makes the car impossible to stop. Just try to learn to drive.

Why does me having a preference correlate to no skill? The answer ton that is it doesn't It was harder to drive before me wanting faster vehicles doesn't mean i have problems driving i don't the counselors need more of an edge its not as challenging as Jason anymoreif a killer was chasing you you wouldn't be doing 10-20mph even in the woods with narrow roads ud be doing 30-40mph realistically so save it ud want me to be behind the wheel in a game

What about the idea of Jason being able to give the car a “flat tire” if he misses an opportunity of getting in front of the car and is able to strike the car on the side as it drives by. A “flat tire” wouldn’t stop the car, but slow it down a percentage. Thoughts?

15 hours ago, Speed_Force92 said:

its way too easy to be Jason now the counselors need more of an edge i look forward to the XP more than the challenge nowadays because it has gotten that much easier 

We must be playing a different game.  Because the way i see it..  Its currently the Most difficult time to play as Jason due to the Jason Nerfs and adding more pocket knives and guns.

On 1/2/2018 at 10:21 AM, HuDawg said:

I 100% disagree.    Also you made too many quotes so its to confusing to  respond to on my phone..  So im just going to take it from here.

FACT is.. Once that car is started and moving Jason has once chance to stop that car..   IF the driver used the road.  And that chance is 50%.   Jason needs to teleport where he thinks the car is going then shift into it.  Thats basically a one shot.  The driver has one chance to dodge Jason just as Jason has one chance to stop it.  THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

A friend of mine can drive off road NON stop and never get caught by Jason until he actually makes a move to LEAVE the map..  Which means making it more difficult to drive off road is a GREAT thing. 

More nerfs to counselors the better IMO.  Jason should not have to be the BEST Jason ever to catch some stupid counselors in a car that are playing the game as a Rally Racer.

If it was up to me id give the car a fuel gauge.  And limit the amount of time a counselor can drive..  And slow reverse even more.    Cars should be a short and sweet ONE chance to escape thing.   This ain't Grand Theft Auto.

Agreed 100%! I have even done off reading to escape. Fuel gauge and tire pop risk is needed to counter off roading trolls.

On 1/2/2018 at 10:10 AM, BetsyPalmer said:

Driving off road has everything to do with it, it is one of the skills you learn as you progress in the game (if you drive), a very valuable one too.

It's essential. It took me a while but now I'm an off-roading beast and very rarely get stopped by Jason. The slower car hasn't changed anything for me. Maybe it's a little easier to control, especially with a straight ahead Jason juke.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TomDice said:

What about the idea of Jason being able to give the car a “flat tire” if he misses an opportunity of getting in front of the car and is able to strike the car on the side as it drives by. A “flat tire” wouldn’t stop the car, but slow it down a percentage. Thoughts?

Mmmm... not convinced. How could hitting the car door burst a tyre? Just sounds like a way to make people get angry to me. Also does the car really need to get slower, for all the effort involved in it, unless Jason is stupid or distracted, the car doesn't usually get far anymore. I personally think Jason is a match for the car in its current state.

I don't get the whole car thing anyways if this is based off the movies. Seriously. I think the only times it was Jason vs a moving car was part 3 where he jumped out of the way and part 8 where he got run over. I know there's the whole Jason vs Herbbie scene in part 6 but that wasn't quite the same. But even then, he didn't stop the car.

If it were up to me the car would run him over, the front hood would pop up, it would roll a little further and die. Jason would get back up holding the battery and toss it to the side. That would have to be repaired again. 

As the game sits the car is what it is. Maybe the base speed was too high considering perks. I'd have cars easily out run me when I was using part 6 and the driver had an epic speed demon. If you're having a hard time catching cars then use a shift+ Jason and run a bunch of private games with friends who drive good to practice. Ask them to go fix the car and then you can chase them for 15 minutes. Do it over and over. Same with any tactic you need to work on. Offline isn't going to help either, the bots stick to the road. 

3 hours ago, DasMurich said:

I don't get the whole car thing anyways if this is based off the movies. Seriously. I think the only times it was Jason vs a moving car was part 3 where he jumped out of the way and part 8 where he got run over. I know there's the whole Jason vs Herbbie scene in part 6 but that wasn't quite the same. But even then, he didn't stop the car.

If it were up to me the car would run him over, the front hood would pop up, it would roll a little further and die. Jason would get back up holding the battery and toss it to the side. That would have to be repaired again. 

As the game sits the car is what it is. Maybe the base speed was too high considering perks. I'd have cars easily out run me when I was using part 6 and the driver had an epic speed demon. If you're having a hard time catching cars then use a shift+ Jason and run a bunch of private games with friends who drive good to practice. Ask them to go fix the car and then you can chase them for 15 minutes. Do it over and over. Same with any tactic you need to work on. Offline isn't going to help either, the bots stick to the road. 

The yellow car was in the movie 

But i feel they need to return in to normal nobody is gonna go 10mph with a killer behind them

1 hour ago, Speed_Force92 said:

The yellow car was in the movie

Yes the yellow car was in part 2. I know this. I'm talking about the whole thing with Jason chasing cars and smashing in the hood of a moving vehicle and stopping it dead like he's the Hulk or whoever does that sort of thing. 

The car’s speed is all over the place, sometimes it’s fine and then chugs along. It’s almost as if they fucked with it on this update but didn’t say they did, just like the traps. There’s no mention of attack cancelling, car speed nerfng, or counselor trap placement in the update but all 3 things were messed with and broken. It’s very shady and embarrassing tbh. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DasMurich said:

Yes the yellow car was in part 2. I know this. I'm talking about the whole thing with Jason chasing cars and smashing in the hood of a moving vehicle and stopping it dead like he's the Hulk or whoever does that sort of thing. 

He should be able to knock a tree into the road or something with a quick difficult button sequence

Exactly. I won't deny I think the way he stops a car is cool and everything, I just don't get what the influence was. 

On 29/12/2017 at 4:55 PM, Speed_Force92 said:

I feel like the devs did this because too many people that haven't adapted as Jason as fast as others complained about catching the vehicles via shift once a vehicle is completed it's a milestone the counselors deserve the extra advantage because they were supposed to be at a major disadvantage in the first place the game doesn't need to be any more easier or harder for any party just fix the glitches and lag, fulfill the dlc roadmap and possible future ones, and some new weapons wouldn't hurt either

There's nothing wrong with the cars speed(IMO), I've expirenced no problems while escaping in the car's so far.

You should just learn how to drive better?..... I guess?I don't know, but complaining about it on the forums ain't going to get you any where(I'm just saying).

You'll either get over exaggerated answers like " Car's now as slow as my Nan" or answers that tell you to "Get Good".

Speaking of making things "normal"...Where's the :JasonPt7:buff that everyone's been asking for? Have Gun media and illfonic took another vacation? Or is it still "coming soon"?

I guess we'll have to wait until 2019 to get a "Official" response.

sorry-i-m-an-asshole-women-s-bl_design.p