Sign in to follow this  
Rexfellis

Hatchet trilogy. What's not to love?

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Haha so no mrs.voorhees on that list?

I doubt she makes my top 10. 

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Oh damn!

I'm still hoping she makes it into the single player aspect of the game, though. Lots of people who love her and she is important to the mythology of the franchise. 

14 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

I'm still hoping she makes it into the single player aspect of the game, though. Lots of people who love her and she is important to the mythology of the franchise. 

Naaaah

2 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Yeeahhhh

Would be to much of a job to even do they even said it would since it involves new system and features.

I don't get what would be so hard about putting her in the game. Granted, it would be hard to do it the right way, but doing it at all wouldn't be that hard. 

Love the Hatchet movies. Wife and I saw Victor Crowley in Philly during the tour. Those who have not seen VC will love the ending as a beloved character is set to make a return in Pt 5.

Still waiting for the Victor skull I purchased to arrive but I heard they had problems with shipping. 

Other than Danielle Harris' god awful southern accent in Hatchet 2 (which imo was a whole lot more bearable in Hatchet 3) nothin I can think of (off the top of my head) :P