Ok, so, I have been a very avid customer I donated alot of money back on the backer kit, close to 215$. I purchased the counselor clothing pack, and savini Jason, even bought a few extra and did a giveaway. i even bought and gave PSN cards to friends just so they could get this beautiful game I've been waiting my whole life for. All around I've given this franchise close to 500$. I got my savini and clothing codes for Playstation, unfortunately I was banned from PSN with my account being hacked and used for whatever nasty stuff the hacker used it for and PSN aren't doing anything about it. I ended up buying an Xbox after weeks of nothing from PSN. I was excited to jump back into your beautiful game even without my save data and friends. After rebuying the game I decided to also rebuy all the dlc too then realizing my beloved savini jason and clothing pack weren't here, it hit me like a ton of bricks. One of my prized possessions were stuck on a hacked banned account....my slasher backer and Kickstarter account used to buy and donate this money was used with this email address. so I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find out I'm not lying just to get a code out of the amazing developers. I've been a fan of f13 my entire life and put so much money down on this. I am begging you please for Christmas or for the fact I was screwed by PSN or for the fact I have given a load of money to this franchise please. I only ask for one Xbox savini Jason code please I can forward emails from backer kit and gun media itself confirming I did donate and purchase these items please I'm begging you guys.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sucks for you, especially since savini was free for a day or two on the Microsoft store.

hope gun media is gonna replace all your DLC and in game progression. 

• Thanks 1

Why not make a new account on psn. I'm pretty sure you'll still have your stuff. The only thing is you'd have too add all your friends, download all your games or other things again, and do all your settings to your liking. Idk maybe?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

Why not make a new account on psn. I'm pretty sure you'll still have your stuff. The only thing is you'd have too add all your friends, download all your games or other things again, and do all your settings to your liking. Idk maybe?

It's not that easy on PlayStation your games and dlc and save data aren't saved to your console they're saved to your account when your account is gone so are your games and dlc 

How did you lose your PSN account?

We're all responsible for our own accounts. It's up to you to ensure it doesn't end up in the wrong hands.

Unfortunately you're probably out of luck if everything is tied to your hacked/banned account.

43 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

How did you lose your PSN account?

We're all responsible for our own accounts. It's up to you to ensure it doesn't end up in the wrong hands.

Unfortunately you're probably out of luck if everything is tied to your hacked/banned account.

Remember back when PSN went down for WEEKS yeah my account was stolen then when psn's back door was hacked into I was able to get my account back and had to cancel my credit card cause that was hacked into as well I kept using that account cause all my games were tied to it and it was hacked again presumably by the same hackers as before so technically no I didn't just give the account to someone it's not my fault 

4 hours ago, Dal232323 said:

Remember back when PSN went down for WEEKS yeah my account was stolen then when psn's back door was hacked into I was able to get my account back and had to cancel my credit card cause that was hacked into as well I kept using that account cause all my games were tied to it and it was hacked again presumably by the same hackers as before so technically no I didn't just give the account to someone it's not my fault 

Sony should get their sh!t together.

When this happened my friend who owned over 10 digital games lost both his acc and his credit card details as well and Sony has yet to take any actions against the hackers who did it.

i guess your only hope is gun media to cooperate which shouldn’t be a problem imo.

Best of luck man.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Sony should get their sh!t together.

When this happened my friend who owned over 10 digital games lost both his acc and his credit card details as well and Sony has yet to take any actions against the hackers who did it.

i guess your only hope is gun media to cooperate which shouldn’t be a problem imo.

Best of luck man.

So far I've been trying to contact them for about 4 days and nothing still hoping they'll get to me soon 

2 hours ago, Dal232323 said:

So far I've been trying to contact them for about 4 days and nothing still hoping they'll get to me soon 

Most gaming companies take a week or two off during the holidays so it might take a while for them to respond.  With heavy crunch times and such it is almost a necessity now to have that break.  When I was at EA we received three weeks paid but granted that is EA.  I think I saw @ShiftySamurai around here in another thread.  He might be able to help.  

Also I believe the Savini codes are limited.  Not sure if they can drum more up.  You might want to be prepared for a no answer.  

Hey, we were out of office for winter holiday last week (I’m back on Tuesday). I saw this in my PMs and I was writing up a response, but I figured I might as well post it here.

As far as I know, you’ll need to work out how to get your account unbanned with PlayStation. That’s a tough situation, and it can be an annoying process. I know people who have had this happen, it took a while, but they got their accounts recovered and unbanned. In their instance the ban was due to using payment cancellation via their CC company (charge backs are against Sony’s ToS) instead of waiting for Sony to refund the money. I believe they ended up reversing the chargeback and requesting a refund from Sony. It’s a long process, it’s a pain, and I am sorry you are going through it.

However, we do not offer game data transfers between platforms and (as far as I am aware) we are unable to grant you extra keys for backer items that you successfully redeemed on another platform.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Hey, we were out of office for winter holiday last week (I’m back on Tuesday). I saw this in my PMs and I was writing up a response, but I figured I might as well post it here.

As far as I know, you’ll need to work out how to get your account unbanned with PlayStation. That’s a tough situation, and it can be an annoying process. I know people who have had this happen, it took a while, but they got their accounts recovered and unbanned. In their instance the ban was due to using payment cancellation via their CC company (charge backs are against Sony’s ToS) instead of waiting for Sony to refund the money. I believe they ended up reversing the chargeback and requesting a refund from Sony. It’s a long process, it’s a pain, and I am sorry you are going through it.

However, we do not offer game data transfers between platforms and (as far as I am aware) we are unable to grant you extra keys for backer items that you successfully redeemed on another platform.

Thank you so much I understand I'm sure I can live without it I'd love to try and get my account back but according to the customer service it's completely gone sadly but I really appreciate the response it was worth a try