DiegoElFuego

Team killing should be back

Anyone else want team killing back?

Yeah, there would be people doing it just to do it, but man I really think the following people need to be killed:

1. People that bring Jason to you to escape the heat. Literally if I see you being chased by Jason, and your blip keeps going where I'm going, I would kill you.

2. Anyone that messes up a Jason kill. For instance yesterday I was in a room with a little stupid kid know-it-all. He was Tommy, and I had the sweater, and a 3rd person had a baseball bat. When i went to stun him, this idiot claims I messed it up. Thats been the batter knock him to his knees, and Tommy does nothing! This little stupid shit know-it-all thought you needed an axe to bring him to his knees. I would kill his ass if possible.

3. Car betrayers. We should be able to shoot them.

4. Pussy Tommys.

5. People that leave others when there is zero harm in picking them up. Here you can use 'survival is the game' so if I make it and you dont, boo hoo. The other side of that is maybe I should kill you and take those keys for my own survival.

• Like 1

I had a Chad following me around hitting me yesterday and I wasn't sure how that was still possible. It was a public match, can you still team kill in public matches? I finally got away from him then got Jason on my ass so I lead him back to the cabin where that Chad was hiding. But I ended up getting killed and Chad stayed hidden under the bed for about 5 minutes sooooo... I sent Jason a little message telling him where Chad was hiding lol

So bring back team killing if you want, but if you follow me from cabin to cabin hitting me for no reason at the start of a match I'm selling your ass out if I get the chance.

So I think that is two examples of behavior that team killing will bring with it. Fuck team killing.

• Like 1

No. Every troll will get their kicks from using the (ample) shotguns to kill you. Already I have had enough of the trolls who follow and strike you.  It would be utter bedlam with the amount of trolls and children this game for some reason attracts.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Confused Counsellor said:

No. Every troll will get their kicks from using the (ample) shotguns to kill you. Already I have had enough of the trolls who follow and strike you.  It would be utter bedlam with the amount of trolls and children this game for some reason attracts.

They still troll you with the car or even the traps.

No thanks. The nuisance trolls are now is nothing compared to when they could damage and tk you.   I’ve found most people stop slashing when you ignore them as though they aren’t there. 

I don’t even sprint away.  Just go about my business and they get bored. 

Hell -some of ops list are reasons to keep TK out of the game. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They still troll you with the car or even the traps.

Trolls gonna troll...

7 hours ago, DiegoElFuego said:
1. People that bring Jason to you to escape the heat. Literally if I see you being chased by Jason, and your blip keeps going where I'm going, I would kill you.
I'd rather lose the tagalong and let Jason kill them, rather than killing them myself. Killing them yourself makes Jason's job a bit easier. And he'll likely kill you after you kill them.

2. Anyone that messes up a Jason kill.
People make mistakes. Don't kill them because of that. Reach out to them and help them realize what went wrong, so they don't make the same mistake twice.

Shoot them and they'll shoot you back at some point. Then you have less counselors to work together to escape.

4. Pussy Tommys.
Killing a Tommy that doesn't play the way you enjoy is like picking on the teammate after a sports game for losing. Don't do it.

5. People that leave others when there is zero harm in picking them up.
I'm on the fence about this. If the coast is clear and I've got an open seat, it's open to any hitchhikers. If Jason is right behind and the exit is close, you are on your own, unless you helped the team.

Truthfully, bringing team killing back to quick match would do more harm than good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

only with ingame monitoring. otherwise this would be a huge trollfest again. or including level loss when you loose xp. 

The Tommy point -

You get next to nothing for playing him. You literally have no business or incentives to lone wolf and escape. I guess since Tommy is usually first to die, the player sucked it up with their main counselor and feel compelled to continue where they left off.

49 minutes ago, DiegoElFuego said:

The Tommy point -

You get next to nothing for playing him. You literally have no business or incentives to lone wolf and escape. I guess since Tommy is usually first to die, the player sucked it up with their main counselor and feel compelled to continue where they left off.

lol people don't play games to get xp. Its a real bugbear of mine lately that people are regarding games like an 'unlocking items' simulator. Escaping (and helping others to) should be the sense of achievement. Often the Tommy player is a noob though, they don't know his function and understandably are just trying to survive. Others I agree are idiots repairing the car and then driving off solo.

5 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Trolls gonna troll...

No matter what there will always be a troll lol 

Team killing is for morons, it's bad enough there's players teaming with Jason & helping by letting ppl get grabbed in the car as they pick up victims or running em over. 

• Thanks 1

There already are several threads existing about this very topic. Team killing exist in private matches. Your that desperate to team kill then play private.

@JPops

@Tattooey is right. If you play private match, you probably won't feel the need to team kill anyone anyway.

1) With 4 shotguns around at all times, it will look like a bad Clint Eastwood film at Crystal Lake.

2) you know you can simply leave and find a new lobby, right?

3) if they continue, record it and send it to Gun. 

4) I have seen enough people trying that I am glad it wasn't there. One guy tried with a shotgun, two bats on me. I ended up healing him with a health spray. Kill them with kindness, it makess them more mad.

15 hours ago, DiegoElFuego said:
Anyone else want team killing back?

Yeah, there would be people doing it just to do it, but man I really think the following people need to be killed:

2. Anyone that messes up a Jason kill. For instance yesterday I was in a room with a little stupid kid know-it-all. He was Tommy, and I had the sweater, and a 3rd person had a baseball bat. When i went to stun him, this idiot claims I messed it up. Thats been the batter knock him to his knees, and Tommy does nothing! This little stupid shit know-it-all thought you needed an axe to bring him to his knees. I would kill his ass if possible.

4. Pussy Tommys.

5. People that leave others when there is zero harm in picking them up. Here you can use 'survival is the game' so if I make it and you dont, boo hoo. The other side of that is maybe I should kill you and take those keys for my own survival.

You basically just laid out reasons as to why Team Killing should not come back.  

I mean not for nothing but id shoot you because you sound annoying. 

Booo Hooo Guy being chased by Jason followed you..   "Need to shoot that GUY!"   Boooo Hooo "Guy didn't kill Jason, Need to shoot that guy"  Get over yourself dude.

Last night while playing a public game i had to listen to some squeakin kid jump into my cabin with a gun in hand and shoot me while he giggled.  To bad for him that theres no friendly fire.   He says "awwww he didn't die"..      And this is why team killing will be abused,, not just by you but also trolls and stupid kids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you want teamkilling back just so you can get revenge on a troll, it doesn't make you a better man.

Team killing was awful in the early days.  There was no reason to have it other than to troll.  I understand they had it in originally to make the game a little more high stakes but it was abused on a large scale.  Team killing should never come back.  

• Thanks 1