Sign in to follow this  
Tonyglove

Host quitting

Please tell me someone is working to save the money we spent on the game so that we dont lose out on tapes and points from host quitting its so annoy they die they quit 

You should keep your tapes when they leave. Xp will be lost until dedicated servers (eventually) come out. I don't know what money you spent on the game that would be lost due to the host quitting, but good luck with that.

So if someone cant play a game due to rage quits being host or even if i lose an hour of my time which is worse on waiting for a good lobby and no rage quitting host not to mention i already have to deal with the rest of the cheaters who team up to win you say im not wasting money but time is money so am i not losing both waiting for them  respond to the issues but then again im talking to you as if you could actually fix something all this is is convo so the last guy was right convo over unless you have something meaningful to add 

4 minutes ago, Tonyglove said:

So if someone cant play a game due to rage quits being host or even if i lose an hour of my time which is worse on waiting for a good lobby and no rage quitting host not to mention i already have to deal with the rest of the cheaters who team up to win you say im not wasting money but time is money so am i not losing both waiting for them  respond to the issues but then again im talking to you as if you could actually fix something all this is is convo so the last guy was right convo over unless you have something meaningful to add 

For you to say you are losing money because you're attempting to play a game, you would also have to honestly say that you would be doing something that would MAKE you money if you hadn't been playing the game. No need to be a dick, I was just stating my confusion with your "losing money" issue.

try having it happen when the host is jason and your in the middle of killing him as Tommy Jarvis. Now that is very annoying because you have to work on getting the mask off then get the sweater then work together to get the kill.