CoyT92

Lack of variety in environmental kills...

So many of these are really cool...the water pump, the campfire, birdbath, tree stump, etc...but a lot of these are "slam counselor's head against object". Like, I was playing offline and grabbed a Chad right by a power box. I was excited when I saw the prompt because I didn't know you could perform a kill there, I thought he'd be electrocuted or something...nah, just head bashed against the corner. It's still fun and I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but I'd love to see more variety in environmental kills. Maybe even some that are specific to certain Jasons and maps. 

Also...why can't I drown a counselor in any old toilet? I was bummed when I tried to do my first swirlie kill and found out that particular toilet didn't have the prompt. Death by toilet is fun, dang it. Well, not so much for them, but for me.

Not being able to drown anyone in the stalls in the main toilet building on Crystal Lake was a total let down for me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsOP said:

There will probably be more added over time. They just recently added a bunch of cool stabby stabby environmentals.

The toolbox ones? I love those! Especially the one where he goes full on Norman Bates with the kitchen knife. I wish there were some more options for the screwdriver...like, in the eye or throat in addition to the ear.

The environmental kill i want mostly is rennies uncle in P8, where he drowns him n a barrel, probably the most deserved death in the movie lol

• Like 1

They need to replace some of those boring "smash head against object" kills with the "smash head against object repeatedly" kill that only appears in a few spots in the entire game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DeadlyD said:

The environmental kill i want mostly is rennies uncle in P8, where he drowns him n a barrel, probably the most deserved death in the movie lol

Oh man that is one of my favorite Jason kills ever. So simple but so brutal...I mean, getting your head punched off is a quick death...but getting drowned in a disgusting barrel of slime and dead rats? Damn. 

6 minutes ago, Thad Kerrington said:

Favorite environmental kill in this game has to be the chair sandwich on Packinack. 

A goodie!

One of the kills I thought for sure would be a no-brainer is a face-in-propeller kill when you knock the driver out of the boat. Would be easy to trigger since they're pretty well right next to it already.

I think the devs did a good job with the environmental kills and was impressed they added more. 

The best ones are in the areas you are least likely to successfully capture a counselor such as the deck at the Packanack Lodge, for the folding chair kill.   

I am sure that over time they will add at least a few more. I would like to be able to break a counselors back over the porch railings in the game.

2 hours ago, DeadlyD said:

I'm all for more inspired movie kills like this one.

Gun Media, where the hell's the corkscrew?!

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

Something I noticed while playing offline today - there’s no *unique* environmental kills for inside Jason’s shack... you’d think they would have at least one?!