Sign in to follow this  
AceMyth316

PhD achievement and offline bots

Is this glitching for anyone else? I am sitting at 85% and pulled off 2 environmental kills I was missing and it went up to 87%.

A few days later, I noticed it's back to 85%, so I play some more and get a few more kills I was missing and it goes back to 87%. Few hours later, I check and it's back to 85%.

WTF!? Technically I should be at 89% between the 2 playthroughs but I am not getting credit after I shut the game and system off. 

Same thing happened to me on Xbox. At least you can figure out what you're missing, but I don't see why they wouldn't make it count...

Glitches for me on Xbox One as well...it constantly moves me up to 76, then back down to 71, back up to 73, then down to 69. I’m assuming it’s suppose to count, but it’s not keeping track. It counts for the match you completed, but then when you start a new one it goes away and resets it.

• Like 1

I actually got PhD while playing offline bots on PS4. 

But the badge tracking seems to be of. Both online and offline. 

I can hit a survivor or bots with knifes +10 times. But if I check the progress it only shows +1 or maybe +2.

20 hours ago, BurstNova said:

I can't even tell if any of my kills are counting on the PS4. Can anybody confirm if offline bots count towards PhD?

I already had phd, but I can tell you it DOES count towards the Jason goes to hell trophy.  I got that not long ago with bots.  That was the 666 counselors.  

I just noticed last night that after I did my first toilet kill it went from 71% to 76%. But I'm at work now and can't check if it has reverted back.

Just played a few offline games and I'm down to 75% and i think I might have gotten a kill that I hadn't before. 

See my above comment for background info.

After the match, I logged out and closed the game. Seems to have kept the PhD progress. Starting a new match didn't erase it.

Edit: nevermind...

The PHD Murder kills...are still  glitching on Xbox1, Jason nerfs, more shotguns and pk'es? Still no fix, online or offline...but hey, don't worry, here's new content. Seriously..the dev team, needs to address these problems, before any new content is released! Am I wrong?

On Xbox it is bugged.  Started at 50%.  Was able to get up to 68% after a few games then went back to it, it's back down to 50%.  I did some of the same kills and its still staying at 50%  

Hopefully it gets addressed.  Also they should add something in so people can see what kills they need still.  Some might not know the cabinet kill in the barn is different from the cabinet kill in the cabins for example.  

A little curious to know if anybody can confirm that using grab/environmental kills with DLC Jasons (Savini and Part 4) still get counted the same way any other Jason would when performing said kills?

I play as Savini a lot, and I'd be slightly bummed if all kills coming from him did not count towards PhD.

27 minutes ago, BurstNova said:

A little curious to know if anybody can confirm that using grab/environmental kills with DLC Jasons (Savini and Part 4) still get counted the same way any other Jason would when performing said kills?

I play as Savini a lot, and I'd be slightly bummed if all kills coming from him did not count towards PhD.

They should.  It's the kill that counts I believe not who does it unless it is a unique Jason kill.  I use Savini a lot as well.  His unique kills and any other DLC Jason's unique kills are not required for the achievement/trophy.  

I'm on PS4 and the throwing knife badge does the same thing. It constantly awards it to me, then when starting a new game - reverts back to 38/39. My slasher badge (weapon kills) has been stuck on 60/113 for over a month now, possibly longer. These two badges are the only ones jacked up for me.

6 hours ago, The Razor's Edge said:

I'm on PS4 and the throwing knife badge does the same thing. It constantly awards it to me, then when starting a new game - reverts back to 38/39. My slasher badge (weapon kills) has been stuck on 60/113 for over a month now, possibly longer. These two badges are the only ones jacked up for me.

I also have problems with some badges. The knife badge is one, and hit jason with melee weapons is another. Dont know if there are problems with even more, but those are the ones i noticed.

On 12/30/2017 at 1:49 AM, Hell Toupee said:

Just played a few offline games and I'm down to 75% and i think I might have gotten a kill that I hadn't before. 

See my above comment for background info.

Nice double post