(This topic has been discussed but moderators have not responded.)

My Playstation Plus is canceling this week. I have looked into YouTube, forums, and checked for myself, but when you cancel online multiplayer for console, no data on Friday the 13th the Game saves. I am pissed off because i won't have any of my kills, Jason's, or badges that I had before, not even my damn level saves. Can someone look into this because its really frustrating that i will have to start all over when everything i had is gone. If this is a bug, I'd like for it to be fixed. If its the game...that's just shitty for offline bots and how you leave such important aspects out! If anyone knows about anything that can be done to fix it please let me know. @ShiftySamurai can i please get a response that is two weeks late?

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

I'm going through the same thing on Xbox One.  You have to have Xbox live gold and be connected online just to save in supposed "offline" mode (really basically online single player, unless you only want to play offline as Jason 3 and not save).  This is the biggest annoyance with offline bot mode to me.  I've said elsewhere that they should let you sync your console to the server to save the data the first time and then after that when you go online with the game the server syncs to your console or however they could do it.

• Like 1

The game is clearly marked "REQUIRES INTERNET". Probably because they know nearly everything is stored on their end.

P.S. plenty of games pull this move...They say they're available offline, but when you try, you're forced to connect somehow.

44 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

The game is clearly marked "REQUIRES INTERNET". Probably because they know nearly everything is stored on their end.

P.S. plenty of games pull this move...They say they're available offline, but when you try, you're forced to connect somehow.

I do have internet and connection. Just not multiplayer. I should still be able to do everything without quick play!

On 12/27/2017 at 2:19 PM, TiffanyCox said:

(This topic has been discussed but moderators have not responded.)

My Playstation Plus is canceling this week. I have looked into YouTube, forums, and checked for myself, but when you cancel online multiplayer for console, no data on Friday the 13th the Game saves. I am pissed off because i won't have any of my kills, Jason's, or badges that I had before, not even my damn level saves. Can someone look into this because its really frustrating that i will have to start all over when everything i had is gone. If this is a bug, I'd like for it to be fixed. If its the game...that's just shitty for offline bots and how you leave such important aspects out! If anyone knows about anything that can be done to fix it please let me know. @ShiftySamurai can i please get a response that is two weeks late?

Thank you.

You will still have all your stuff and won't lose it, you just need to have an active PSN subscription to access it since playing multiplayer on any game now requires an active subscription for any console.  Since your XP, level, and CP are server side and tied to MP as well as SP, they run the check at the beginning of the game when you press A or X to go to the menus.  The game would have no way of knowing you only want SP stuff without having to run another check when you click to play MP which is more trouble than what it's worth especially since your stats and level are server side and tied to MP I believe.  I may be wrong though.  

• Like 1