Sign in to follow this  
DannyHarold

Recent surge of AFK Jasons.

A couple of my games today i've had afk jasons. Why was therea sudden increase of afkers. Is it cause of double exp? It sucks when you're doing really good, about tp escape, and jason get disconnected and you don't get nearly the ammount of xp you deserved.

4 minutes ago, DannyHarold said:

A couple of my games today i've had afk jasons. Why was therea sudden increase of afkers. Is it cause of double exp? It sucks when you're doing really good, about tp escape, and jason get disconnected and you don't get nearly the ammount of xp you deserved.

Yeah I expect the double XP will bring a lot of AFK's. My ps + ran out recently & I don't think I'm renewing it until dedicated servers or a good online game comes out.

Match starts, All objectives are done, 6/8 escape while the rest go on a Jason hunt with Tommy, 3 minutes left and the AFK Jason decides to pick up his controller and start slaughtering people. A waste of my time and a waste of Jason's time.

Yeah, there's been an influx of AFKers in general lately, just farming double XP and contributing jack all. Everytime I get one in my lobby I just end the game lmao. 

1 hour ago, Alcanx said:

Yeah, there's been an influx of AFKers in general lately, just farming double XP and contributing jack all. Everytime I get one in my lobby I just end the game lmao. 

Ugh, I wish I was enough of an asshole to do this. Instead I’ve been blasting through single player matches doing nothing but environmental kills to maximize my XP in-take.

2 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Ugh, I wish I was enough of an asshole to do this. Instead I’ve been blasting through single player matches doing nothing but environmental kills to maximize my XP in-take.

I get bored of doing that so fast. I wish you could select the counselors so I could do all Vanessas. It’s hard to find a few of them sometimes.

6 minutes ago, TiffanyIsOP said:

I get bored of doing that so fast. I wish you could select the counselors so I could do all Vanessas. It’s hard to find a few of them sometimes.

Ya! It’s getting very monotonous. When I play offline regularly, I usually elongate it, collect knives, do mostly stalk kills, etc., but I’m trying to blast through them so it’s not as fun.

Also, any time A.J. is in the group or they call Tommy I die a little on the inside. :sadchappa:

9 hours ago, Tiffany said:

Ya! It’s getting very monotonous. When I play offline regularly, I usually elongate it, collect knives, do mostly stalk kills, etc., but I’m trying to blast through them so it’s not as fun.

Also, any time A.J. is in the group or they call Tommy I die a little on the inside. :sadchappa:

I play all mine on Packanack Small, because Tommy always seems to be in the same 3 different areas (The Top of the map, the bottom of the map, or the lodge) and I can usually find him opening and closing the same drawer in one of those areas.