ztomas1

Jason pull a counselor through the window

I recommend allowing Jason to grab a counselor through the window to kill them. I remember Jason in one of the F13 movies Jason busting through a window and killing the counselor. (I forget which movie it was). This can be something that Jason can do once or twice during the game in Rage mode when the counselor is close to the window. 

I like this idea but not as a fatality.

Jason should be able to grab people through windows if they are standing right in them, just like he does through the car window.

1 hour ago, Poormetheus said:

I like this idea but not as a fatality.

Jason should be able to grab people through windows if they are standing right in them, just like he does through the car window.

I've actually suggested this before.

I've suggested this as well, but windows and certain walls. It isn't one movie either, it's all of them. Grabbing through a window, wall, stairs, or putting a weapon through a wall. 

• Like 1

Also would stop counselors from hopping through windows continuously! I'm 100% for this btw.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lex said:

Also would stop counselors from hopping through windows continuously! I'm 100% for this btw.

Or The Entity can block windows if counselors keep going thru them in a short amt of time ;) if ya catch my drift ;) -Idk-

4 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Or The Entity can block windows if counselors keep going thru them in a short amt of time ;) if ya catch my drift ;) -Idk-

I'm catching your drift, Kill by Morning is a great game 👍 

25 minutes ago, Lex said:

I'm catching your drift, Kill by Morning is a great game 👍 

Hah, I like the name. I'm obsessed with the game. Although I should post this in the Off Topic section..

Absolutely this should be done. Make it an execution while in rage, otherwise just a grab. And the through the wall grab/execution like in part 7. The latter maybe only in rage mode but then again, the problematic thing would be the fact that you can't sense through walls.

Yes, this would help stop the awful window hopping counselors do.  So many matches you get the window hoppers that you can rarely stop cause of how buggy the grabbing is and the nerfs to the shifting and such.  Feels like an episode of scooby doo chasing counselors and you will spectate this sometimes, a Jason going after one counselor for a long period of time, wasting the clock and everyone escaping.  In the right cabin setups, Jason has little chance to catch these people.  If someone is right next to a window, you should be able to grab them like pulling them out of a car.

On 12/27/2017 at 1:31 PM, DasMurich said:

I've suggested this as well, but windows and certain walls. It isn't one movie either, it's all of them. Grabbing through a window, wall, stairs, or putting a weapon through a wall. 

The breakable inside walls of the cabins should be the way it's done.

If you're Jason and ur in a cabin with a counselor and they're on the opposite side of the wall and close enough to you, you get a button prompt to grab them through the wall and kill em similar to how he killed Maddy in Part VII. :JasonPt7:

Needs to be done. Just chased Buggsy with thick skin/2x med spray for over 5 mins in a cabin and he lived. Was so frustrating. If Jason can grab through a car window, why  not a house? Soon as the counselor stands up from hoping in the window, GRAB.. DEAD!! 

On 2/6/2018 at 11:48 AM, LeDunk 6 said:

Needs to be done. Just chased Buggsy with thick skin/2x med spray for over 5 mins in a cabin and he lived. Was so frustrating. If Jason can grab through a car window, why  not a house? Soon as the counselor stands up from hoping in the window, GRAB.. DEAD!! 

Well, I'm not a great fan of this since it would make it even harder for low stamina/speed characters to escape Jason. Big fan of the wall bust idea though!

Jason should be allowed to grab counselors through the windows, but the counselors could break free from Jason's grab through the window too... right?

On 2/6/2018 at 4:48 AM, LeDunk 6 said:

Because that kind of defeats the whole purpose of jumping through the window. Plus this:

8 hours ago, Yayson said:

Well, I'm not a great fan of this since it would make it even harder for low stamina/speed characters to escape Jason.

You would be nerfing the shit out of half the counselors.

Jasons already powerful enough right now, we really don't need this buff for him.