deathbat96777

What kind of soda do you drink?

7 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

I am with you on tea. I think i have a addiction...

I do too. At any given time you could look in my fridge and there might not be any milk, water, beer, or soda. But, I can guarantee there will be a pitcher of tea. ;) 

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2018 at 11:57 AM, TiffanyCox said:

I am with you on tea. I think i have a addiction...

Drink everyday?! Naw man! Six days a week. You’ve overestimated me! 😛 (Silver Bullets tonight, BTW. Hahaha...)

And Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda. It was awesome with Imperial Cane Sugar, like you said!

High-fructose corn syrup is total ass! Don’t drink anything that has it. Soda is meant to be mixed/flavored with cane sugar. Always has been, always should be.

@Redcat345 Jolt! OMG! What a blast from the past! Holy sugar/caffeine buzz!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I dont drink soda,nor beer,nor wine,nor veggie juice,nor coffee,nor tea. (except iced tea maybe,depending on the flavor)

I only drink water,milk,fruit juice,slushies and smoothies.

Only time i ever drink something with a bit of alcohol,it was a margarita.

On January 4, 2018 at 4:56 PM, Jason4prez said:

Pepsi is way better in Canada

On January 4, 2018 at 4:59 PM, TiffanyCox said:

I bet it is :D 

It actually is. I was surprised to find this out travelling between Canada and the States. Something about American Pepsi is off. There's different ingredients.

On January 3, 2018 at 7:55 AM, TiffanyCox said:

Birch Beer all the way!!! I love going to the beach and getting it everywhere I go :D 

I do enjoy some good Root Beer or Cherry Cola once and a while. (Water is always great to)

I like Birch Beer too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Drink everyday?! Naw man! Six days a week. You’ve overestimated me! 😛 (Silver Bullets tonight, BTW. Hahaha...)

And Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda. It was awesome with Imperial Cane Sugar, like you said!

High-fructose corn syrup is total ass! Don’t drink anything that has it. Soda is meant to be mixed/flavored with cane sugar. Always has been, always should be.

@Redcat345 Jolt! OMG! What a blast from the past! Holy sugar/caffeine buzz!!!!!

I'm doing Shiner Bock tonight. I have a friend visiting from Texas, so I thought I would make him and his wife feel at home! :) Of course, my wife mixed margaritas, and both of them are passed out right now. Which is great. I'm drinking a Shiner, listening to music, and kicking my buddy's ass at Super Mario Kart! I'm just dreading having to take care of a hungover wifey in the morning. She is a lightweight! haha

You are correct. Dr. Pepper with corn syrup is ass! Might as well pick up some Dr. Thunder from WalMart. :lol:

1 hour ago, Rexfellis said:

I'm doing Shiner Bock tonight. I have a friend visiting from Texas, so I thought I would make him and his wife feel at home! :) Of course, my wife mixed margaritas, and both of them are passed out right now. Which is great. I'm drinking a Shiner, listening to music, and kicking my buddy's ass at Super Mario Kart! I'm just dreading having to take care of a hungover wifey in the morning. She is a lightweight! haha

You are correct. Dr. Pepper with corn syrup is ass! Might as well pick up some Dr. Thunder from WalMart. :lol:

Dr. Thunder!!!!!!  Raaaahahahaha!  Now there's a drop!  :lol:

What's with it with Texans and Shiner Bock?  It's like if you don't have that available when you're around, they pull out six-shooters!

After you're done with Mario Kart, pop in the Goldeneye and give your buddy's hide another whoopin'!!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

AWhat's with it with Texans and Shiner Bock?  It's like if you don't have that available when you're around, they pull out six-shooters!

fter you're done with Mario Kart, pop in the Goldeneye and give your buddy's hide another whoopin'!!!

I know man! Hell, I was born and raised in Texas, but I actually like trying different beers. Especially microbrews! At least I didn't have to try to find Lone Star. :lol:

We were playing on the SNES mini, so Goldeneye isn't on there. But, we did get some Super Mario World and F-Zero in! He's a lightweight too, so he passed out. Now, I'm playing Super Punch Out, browsing on here, and finishing the last Shiner. I put the magaritas in the fridge. The ladies can finish those tomorrow while we watch football. :) 

4 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I know man! Hell, I was born and raised in Texas, but I actually like trying different beers. Especially microbrews! At least I didn't have to try to find Lone Star. :lol:

We were playing on the SNES mini, so Goldeneye isn't on there. But, we did get some Super Mario World and F-Zero in! He's a lightweight too, so he passed out. Now, I'm playing Super Punch Out, browsing on here, and finishing the last Shiner. I put the magaritas in the fridge. The ladies can finish those tomorrow while we watch football. :) 

On my #th SIlver Bullet right now.  I lost count.  Cans are littering the house.

My table basically looks like this.  Especially when I bust out the Heineken and Blue Ribbons!

BTW, F-Zero is crazy!  Way fast! Too fast after too many beers!  HA!

friday2_bar.JPG

Have any of you ever had Cheerwine? I listed it in the initial post as my favorite. And no Ted, it's not alcoholic. Gets the name for it's color. Xd

Coca Cola #1 soda.

I also drink Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper a lot along with some Turkish branded sodas but they’re hard to come by where I’m from.

I tried Cock N' Bull brand Cherry Ginger Beer a few days ago and it's heavenly! You guys should try it. Boylan brand soda is also the bomb, I recommend trying their Shirley Temple flavor. 

Coke or Cherry Coke...sometimes Mountain Dew. Also like spicy V8 though it's not a soft drink in the traditional sense.

Add rum to the cokes and vodka to the Dew and you got a party. My favorite mixed drink is a very spicy Bloody Mary.

McDonald’s fountain Coke, hands down the best. They just have the pefect formula.

They have a cherry rendition of Ale 8 now. Have any of you tried it or even know what it is? They also put Mountain Dew Baja Blast back out in stores

On 12/28/2017 at 3:39 AM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Bundaberg Ginger Beer is great.  Tons of sugar though.  Hard to do many of those.

I once bought ginger beer soda thinking it was alcohol. I was like damn that was cheap compared to the crabbies brand. Had a good laugh when i realized it was just soda. Was pretty tasty though.

• Haha 1

I've never had the alcoholic ginger beer but I've tried three different renditions of it, one was Kroger brand, one was a cherry flavored Cock and Bull kind, and one came in a four pack and was pretty expensive for no more than you got, don't remember the brand but it came in mini cans. I really like ginger beer

Cheerwine to me tastes a lot like Cherry Dr Pepper, but with more cherry and not just a hint

I'm the kind of guy that'll go to a restaurant, and use the soda fountain, putting a little of each soda into the cup and mix it up. Otherwise, I'll a ginger ale gentleman.

I used to do that at college to make Baja Blast. You mix half Mello Yello and blue Powerade. It tastes almost just like it, but not quite 

On 7/10/2018 at 1:06 AM, deathbat96777 said:

I've never had the alcoholic ginger beer but I've tried three different renditions of it, one was Kroger brand, one was a cherry flavored Cock and Bull kind, and one came in a four pack and was pretty expensive for no more than you got, don't remember the brand but it came in mini cans. I really like ginger beer

The mini cans are Stolichnaya brand.

Bundaberg is traditionally made and has a deep heritage in Australia. Their rum is OUTSTANDING. Not imported to the U.S., however which is a damn shame.

On 7/10/2018 at 5:08 PM, deathbat96777 said:

Cheerwine to me tastes a lot like Cherry Dr Pepper, but with more cherry and not just a hint

That sounds really good.

I couldn't find this stuff anywhere in my area at first, but just found that a local distributor carries it. Going to try to order and see what happens. Can't wait to try it!