deathbat96777

What kind of soda do you drink?

Same concept as the beer thread, but soda.

My favorites are as follows, with the one in bold being my absolute favorite. The rest are in no particular order because I am very indecisive:

• Mountain Dew Pitch Black
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Cherry Dr Pepper
  • Cherry Vanilla Pepsi
  • Mountain Dew Voltage
  • Vanilla Coke
  • Sprite Tropical Mix
  • Big Blue (blue colored Big Red, tastes slightly different)
  • Ski
  • Tropical Ski
  • Coca Cola Classic
  • Cherry Coke
  • Squirt
  • Fresca
  • Barq's Root Beer
  • Jones Blue Bubble Gum Soda
  • Jones Orange Cream Soda
  • Jones Blue Lemonade Soda
  • Jarrito's Pineapple Soda
  • Jarrito's Mandarin Soda
  • Mello Yello
  • Cheerwine
  • Cheerine
  • Cheerwine
  • I love Cheerwine

I like Pepsi a lot but I also like Jones berry lemonade because of how much It looks like Nuka cola quantum from fallout

6 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

Any of you guys ever tried ginger beer? That's technically not soda, but... 

Bundaberg Ginger Beer is great.  Tons of sugar though.  Hard to do many of those.

Beer.

Oh wait, what, there is a beer thread?

Edit. Found it and added my favorite brand :) 

Edited by lasse_hei
Found it!

Pepsi MAX

Coke

Dr Pepper

Cherry Coke

Vanilla Coke

Some of my favourites, dr pepper and cherry coke are only at small stores here in australia not in supermarkets so i usually have to go a little bit more out of the way to drink them 

I don't drink soda too ofter but when i do, i enjoy any Cherry Cola and Mountain dew.

Birch Beer all the way!!! I love going to the beach and getting it everywhere I go :D 

I do enjoy some good Root Beer or Cherry Cola once and a while. (Water is always great to)

I like Pepsi a lot but I also like Jones berry lemonade because of how much It looks like Nuka cola quantum from fallout

Pepsi...is so bland and always tasting flat. Coke has a much better fizzy flavor in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Pepsi...is so bland and always tasting flat. Coke has a much better fizzy flavor in my opinion.

Pepsi is way better in Canada

2 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

Pepsi is way better in Canada

I bet it is :D 

11 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

I bet it is :D 

Or at least I think It is. I wasn't expecting a reply 

Real sugar Pepsi. They used to have Cherry Pepsi with real sugar, but they don’t make it anymore. At least not around my area.

i like stuff like DrPepper,Root Beer,or Cherry soda.The only alcoholic drink i like is sparkling japanese sake,which has less alcohol in it than most other sakes.I can only have it in small quantities,and only on rare occasions,like New Year's Eve or my birthday,due to the meds i take for depression and anxiety.

Well my favourite has to be coke with some ice, lemon and if I'm lucky lime. I always make a habit of eating the lemon once I've finished the drink.

I honestly drink beer or liquor more than I drink sodas. And no I am not @LuckyDrunkTed, I don't drink every day.(Just messin with ya man! :P) I just feel that sodas are really empty calories. I drink a lot of water and tea. When I do drink sodas, I prefer Sprite and Dr. Pepper. I liked Dr. Pepper a lot more when it was still being made with real sugar. Dublin, TX is about 10 miles from where I went to High School/College, and it was the last bottling plant that used Imperial Pure Cane Sugar. Now, it's closed down as an active plant and was turned into a museum. Dr. Pepper just isn't the same now. My son is a huge fan of Cherry Coke, and I have to admit that I like it...with some Crown Royal. :) 

4 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

I honestly drink beer or liquor more than I drink sodas. And no I am not @LuckyDrunkTed, I don't drink every day.(Just messin with ya man! :P) I just feel that sodas are really empty calories. I drink a lot of water and tea. When I do drink sodas, I prefer Sprite and Dr. Pepper. I liked Dr. Pepper a lot more when it was still being made with real sugar. Dublin, TX is about 10 miles from where I went to High School/College, and it was the last bottling plant that used Imperial Pure Cane Sugar. Now, it's closed down as an active plant and was turned into a museum. Dr. Pepper just isn't the same now. My son is a huge fan of Cherry Coke, and I have to admit that I like it...with some Crown Royal. :) 

I am with you on tea. I think i have a addiction...

• Like 1