Sign in to follow this  
Dolemite

Thank You Illfonic, for Finally Fixing My #1 Bug...

...I'm referring to the infamous "match intro glitches/match starts with the camera stuck on the ground of a random part of the map instead of behind your character" bug. It used to happen to me ALL THE TIME, and it was fucking maddening. But since the new update, it hasn't happened once. Smooth as buttah.

It wasn't listed among the bug fixes in the latest patch, so I don't know if it's something they slipped in or if it just got fixed by accident, but that issue cost me both time (when the match intro would get stuck in a glitchy loop for a minute or two) and aggravation (especially when I'd click with a certain lobby of people and then not be able to play with them because my camera would stick and be useless, forcing me to quit).

Thanks, Illfonic peeps!

Initially I wasn’t impressed at all with the update when in the very first match I was in I died within the first minute due to lag issues and Jason “skipping” all over the place. It hasn’t happened to me since though.