ResolutionBlaze

Non-Canonical Weapons (for Jason)

I'm curious to know if there will be any weapons Jason hasn't used in the movie that he can use in this game?  The advantage of having a game is the amount of possibilities you have.  I get that Jason will spawn in with his appropriate weapon, but can he pick up other things that he may not have used in the movies?

I'd love to see Jason with a Butcher's Knife or some other weapon to kill survivors with.  Maybe even a sledgehammer.

Some examples (as far as I know):

- Hammer

- Sledgehammer

- Butcher's Knife

- Crowbar

- Fireaxe

- Rebar

- Broken Bottle

- Hook

- Sickle

- Frying Pan

- Baseball Bat

Uhm, Hammer is Canon.

Jason killed Deputy Winslow with a Hammer in Part 2.

To be honest I haven't watched any of the films.

Shame on me right?

Shame on me right?

Excuse me? You haven't seen any of the films and your trying to post your ideas? Watch them then post ;)

Shame on me right?

shame on you alright. Go and watch all of them right now

Here's the deal:

- Hammer: Part 2 and Part 4

- Sledgehammer: Not to my knowledge, no.

- Butcher's Knife: Part 3, stabbed some girl, then Chris used it on him and he threw it back at her.

- Crowbar: Not done yet.

- Fireaxe: He's used many axes, just not pretty red ones.

- Rebar: Kind of, in FvJ he got impaled by them.

- Broken Bottle: The cemetery caretaker in Part 6

- Hook: Not yet.

- Sickle: Not yet.

- Frying Pan: Councilors should have that as a shield.

- Baseball Bat: Daeg Faerch did it.

Jason never used a chainsaw.... but i kind of want him too. :D

Funny thing is, a lot of people associate Jason with chainsaws. Jason and even Roy Burns have been victims of chainsaws, but never their users.

Funny thing is, a lot of people associate Jason with chainsaws. Jason and even Roy Burns have been victims of chainsaws, but never their users.

The problem is the chainsaw is primarily associated with Leatherface... Don't get me wrong I love Leatherface, his kills always feel weighty and more torturous than the big 3. But I REALLY wanna be able to walk around as Jason with a chainsaw.

The problem is the chainsaw is primarily associated with Leatherface... Don't get me wrong I love Leatherface, his kills always feel weighty and more torturous than the big 3. But I REALLY wanna be able to walk around as Jason with a chainsaw.

Didn't Jason use a saw of some kind?  (again, I never watched the films sorry).  It was kinda like a Weed Wacker in the sense that it was long but it had a saw at the end of it.

Everytime this thread pops back up I always think of this scene in bobs burgers lol

Didn't Jason use a saw of some kind?  (again, I never watched the films sorry).  It was kinda like a Weed Wacker in the sense that it was long but it had a saw at the end of it.

In part 7 it was a weed trimmer with a circular saw blade attached to it.

Didn't David get a butcher's knife to the stomach in 7? Or was that a "kitchen" knife?

- Sickle: Not yet.

Maddy was killed by a sickle in The New Blood. 

Now, a scythe... that's something Jason could use in the future. Michael Myers put it to good use in 1989.

I'd like to see a different variety of weaponry in the game outside of the movies. Especially with power tools. Always thought Jason using a concrete saw or a jackhammer would be awesome.

I think I'd rather have the various Jasons use more classic weapons. When he showed up with the weed-whacker in part 7 I thought that looked pretty silly.

A weapon like a chainsaw worked in texas Chainsaw Massacre, because part of that movie's fear factor was that the characters were in the country and they didn't have anyone to help or hear them for miles.

Jason to me has always been more about stealth.

Although I will agree that it's not a bad idea. Imagine hearing Jason revving up his chainsaw and wondering if he's close, and it could be a mechanic that increased fear. I just don't think it fits with the character honestly.

The Jaws Of Life would be pretty badass and terrifying to see him use as well.

There's plenty of non-powered tools and blades he can use. I always thought seeing him use medieval weaponry like lances and battle axes could be awesome and also samurai weapons, though how'd he acquire that is anybody's guess.