Sign in to follow this  
Martinz71

Kill Pack Jason part 7 in Europe

19 hours ago, Yobo1987 said:

Thank you!!! An answer. That was all I wanted to hear/read. Why couldn't you or some of your coworkers just answer me when I asked around the 18th of December (until now)? I sent tweets, mails and messages without any response. A little information or an acknowledgement, it's not to much to ask for. It will only take about a minute to answer. 

The information we were working with was that it was available in all regions. We did not hear otherwise until a few minutes before I posted.

8 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The information we were working with was that it was available in all regions. We did not hear otherwise until a few minutes before I posted.

But i sent messages on Facebook. I sent tweets on Twitter. I emailed you guys. Several times during the last two weeks. How come you or someone else didn't notice any of that.

Lets just hope that today the 5th of Januari will be the release day. So far nothing, but i guess it has to be american Timezones.

12 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

So you guys were not even aware, until now, whether your own DLC was available in all regions? Christ. 

I'm away so I haven't actually checked if it's available in Australia yet or not. Someone confirm if they're able to. 

3 hours ago, PartVI_legend said:

The pack is  available in europe.

It's not available on PSN Sweden/EU yet

On a sidenote, did you  (Illfonic and Gunmedia) translate the text and kill names to German or did Sony do this for you? Like the in-game localisation, it sounds a little off. Sorry if this comes off as somewhat dickish.

Fish Gut was translated as Fisch Gut, basically meaning fish good. 'Fischausweidung' or 'Fisch ausnehmen' would have been better suited. 'Mutters  (no apostrophies for Genitivus in German) Liebling' should be used instead of "Mutter's Favorit(e)". "Candy dispenser" is not translated at all, 'Süßigkeitenspender' would work. 

• Like 1

Got it as well since today. (The Netherlands/EU)

It finally showed up on PSN on the 5th January. But not in the gamepage or addons, you had to search for it. Seems to be correct now though.

The problem with searching for it is there is no "Friday the 13th" key words associated with it. The only way I found it on PSN was by searching "Jason". It's the only DLC pack so far where the title of the game is not listed on it. Has made it very confusing for a lot of people to find it.