Sign in to follow this  
DannyHarold

Do any of you ever have a "battle to the death" with Jason?

Im talking 1 v 1, no one else helping, no guns, no firecrackers, no pocketknives (maybe 1 health spray) combat stance, blocking, (and its raining for extra drama), and (optional) playing Eric just to make jason feel broken when you knock him down (also only using a machete or pan or pot)? Just me? (Also jason doesn't grab, and also blocks and swings)

• Confused 1

I've had one before. I was Tommy against Jason, 1v1, I gave up a gun to pick up a machete on the ground.

It was epic. I managed to get two clean swipes, but then he stopped moving for some reason I couldn't understand while Tommy was catching his breath. In the background, I could hear a mic with him calling a name repeatedly. Then I realized his dog did something on his end that made him panic, and...the match ended.

...Sigh, would've been a fight for the ages. Jason even allowed me to quickly heal up with a med spray before we began, and I ditched my pocket knife as a show of good faith.

This is clearly a Jason player pretending to be a counselor to trick us into being hacked to death. 

“Drop all your guns and pocketknives…and go!”

• Like 1

I've 1v1'd a lobby host Jason before. Not much of a match but I felt good about evading him for 7 minutes straight. Also, whenever I'm the last one heading toward the police exit and Jason is waiting around, I'll drop my pocket knife and give him that 1v1 death match chance (if I get a knock down or stun hit, gg, I escape).

2 hours ago, silencedeffect said:

I've 1v1'd a lobby host Jason before. Not much of a match but I felt good about evading him for 7 minutes straight. Also, whenever I'm the last one heading toward the police exit and Jason is waiting around, I'll drop my pocket knife and give him that 1v1 death match chance (if I get a knock down or stun hit, gg, I escape).

That profile picture and gif make me laugh. Why does Jenny look like an awkward adult taking a profile picture for Facebook. 

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

That profile picture and gif make me laugh. Why does Jenny look like an awkward adult taking a profile picture for Facebook. 

Haha that is cause I photograph her while she's "slightly scared". Her normal/unscared state looks bland, her "slightly scared" state she has a couple of cute face gestures, and her face in a horrified state is well.... Not very cute imo <_<