There has probably been a thread on this before, but..

Why is Mitch and Fox hanging with the normal counselors? Like, Fox might be in her late 20's and Mitch is like a 35+yr old man, just by looking at his beard. I know, in this game anything can happen, but it was just a weird thought.

Thanks for your time!

• Like 1

I ask myself this question all the time! It doesn't make sense, but nothing else in this game does. *cue Deborah running past Jason in a bunny suit at a summer camp*

• Haha 1

All those 80s movies always had actors playing someone half their age 😂, maybe people looked older back then 🤷‍♂️

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

I ask myself this question all the time! It doesn't make sense, but nothing else in this game does. *cue Deborah running past Jason in a bunny suit at a summer camp*

Yay, we think the same! Also, it's kind of a nuisance whenever I see Deb in her bunny costume, but it's 'cute'. Merry Christmas!

Just now, Gdain said:

All those 80s movies always had actors playing someone half their age 😂, maybe people looked older back then 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I'm assuming it was a blast back then, with all the half aged actors. Merry Christmas!

2 minutes ago, Gdain said:

But this isn't a movie, it's a video game where the characters are created digitally. Granted Mitch and Fox are based on movie characters, however both those characters were older and not counselors.

• Like 1

Just now, Chad face said:

Who knows maybe crazy Ralph will be a counselor 🤨

Uh oh, one of the continued suggestions. I don't think he will be a counselor. He is too old, but anything can happen. I haven't been on the forums for a long time but I know that Ralph will not be a counselor. Merry Christmas!

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

But this isn't a movie, it's a video game where the characters are created digitally. Granted Mitch and Fox are based on movie characters, however both those characters were older and not counselors.

But what about Chuck from Part 3? I know, it's a dumb question, but he looked too old to with the "gang". Merry Christmas!

Fox wasn't hanging out with them. Her gang went to Higgins to get revenge on the group for smashing their bikes. 

Chuck is clearly the drug dealer that needed a free vacation and the Grateful Dead weren't on tour yet. They get free weed, he gets a free cabin for a bit. 

15 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Side note, none of these kids were counselors. Just campers at her family's camp. I think if they were all counselors and not just a random motley crew it would have made more sense why they grouped up.

Well none of the characters from part 3 were councelors and the film didn't take part at a camp. So Shelly, Fox and Chuck/Mitch were just chillin at Higgins area when Jason came to fuck shit up.. so they could have wandered into Crystal Lake and bumped into the councelors trying to escape Jason? Higgins was meant to be pretty close.

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I just want to see Vera get shot in the eye with a spear gun. Am I right?

Honestly, I really want Vera!! We need her to cuss Jason in Spanish.

• Like 1

Mitch is the groundskeeper. It's a convenient job for him considering he's growing some plants of his own on the less traveled parts of the campground. 

Fox is there serving out a community service sentence for a misdemeanor charge.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

Because Mitch owned a shop nearby the campgrounds and Fox was a biker hooligan who stumbled upon the wrong place trying to exact revenge on some of the counselors.

Watch the films.

Whenever Mitch calls the police it is fun. He says something Jason is killing us Kids. That guy is a Perv. I do like this combination of skills and been playing him during the double exp week.