Treymaker

Running List of All Unlockables Levels 1-150/Skull Challenges Emote Unlockables

Im trying to make this list as accurate as possible, can someone remind me if Shelly, Fox, and Mitch are unlocked from the start or if you need certain levels?

6 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Im trying to make this list as accurate as possible, can someone remind me if Shelly, Fox, and Mitch are unlocked from the start or if you need certain levels?

I'm pretty sure fox is lvl 32 but Shelly is instantly unlocked but not sure about mitch 

54 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

You said 104 for part 3 light it's 103

Jason, I changed it a while back on the running list in the first post of this topic. 

38 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Jason, I changed it a while back on the running list in the first post of this topic. 

Sorry bro 

OK I now have all charactera listed now.  My next thing to add to to the list, and this is going to be hard and take a while, is to update what levels 1-100 when all the Clothing updates happen.

Just had the time to look at this. Great job on the list @Treymaker.

The lack of decent content between levels 44-103 is concerning. Unlocking recolors sucks but I already paid my dues there. Hopefully we'll see more unlockabale content there.

I'm curious if Savini will have his own bloody skins at different levels once they patch his skin back in.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

The lack of decent content between levels 44-103 is concerning. Unlocking recolors sucks but I already paid my dues there. Hopefully we'll see more unlockabale content there.

I'm curious if Savini will have his own bloody skins at different levels once they patch his skin back in.

Thank you. I really wish someone would tag this topic to make it easier for people to find.

• Like 1

What about savini bloody it does exist, I think the Devs said they've turned it off though due to issues

On 1/4/2018 at 5:06 AM, lHeartBreakerl said:

The clothing is better for the original counselors at higher levels not just reskins but patterns etc

1 hour ago, Dandan10 said:

The clothing is better for the original counselors at higher levels not just reskins but patterns etc

Still reskins. It's not exciting to climb 50+ levels for default clothing with different colors/patterns.

38 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Still reskins. It's not exciting to climb 50+ levels for default clothing with different colors/patterns.

Well I appreciate my Adam jacket designs for the higher levels, but I'm then I'm not ungrateful for stuff

You gonna do the clothing updates for the other counselors as well?

23 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

What do you unlock at level 150?

The award for making it to level 150 :D 

Do the players who have the disc copy also get these skins? I didn't see anyone say they have both digital skins and disc skins. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Do the players who have the disc copy also get these skins? I didn't see anyone say they have both digital skins and disc skins. 

I have both! but I also own both...

You have to own the digital copy to get the digital skins.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I have both! but I also own both...

You have to own the digital copy to get the digital skins.

I own both copies as well lol PS4 for some reason won't allow you to just download the disc items to the system and it's annoying, I've heard Xbox users could which was just a kick in the pants.

ConcernedElectricBoto-max-1mb.gif

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I own both copies as well lol PS4 for some reason won't allow you to just download the disc items to the system and it's annoying, I've heard Xbox users could which was just a kick in the pants.

Oh yeah, I forgot only xbox users can have both. Although now I that I think of it, I only remember seeing the "light" and "heavy" bloody skins... Or is that the difference between digital and physical?

Just now, Truth said:

Oh yeah, I forgot only xbox users can have both. Although now I that I think of it, I only remember seeing the "light" and "heavy" bloody skins... Or is that the difference between digital and physical?

I think the disc owners got heavy (Which I find weird since the digital users have been here longer) while the digital users got the light blood skin (Again why? light?)

There are 3 types of bloody skins: light and heavy, both of which you can get on digital, and then medium, which is exclusive to the physical copy.